AN HOUR AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

AN HOUR AGO What's that, you say you're not a #Bellarina? #GLbella #bellathorne #arianators #jk http://t.co/gS4sd08i9I

1 HOURS AGO Computer Engineer Barbie can't succeed without a man—no bueno 🙅:http://t.co/WemjfqTp8pp

COMMENTS

I have hair on my upper lip, like a mustache!

I want to get rid of it but don’t know how. I tried tweezing it, but it hurts. Many dark-haired girls and even some blondes have...

I have the same problem.. but I don't really care what people think of me. God created us the way we are. So we just have to accept the way we look.. people shouldnt judge others by the way they look. they should judge others by how they act. If they are nice or not..

♥LaurenMichelle

by layla1264 on 8/2/2010 12:07:58 PM

Mod! thanx for the advice. and it neve bothered me. we just have a lot of jerkish ppl in our school and i didn't wat hr to get hurt.

by mangochick12 on 8/1/2010 10:24:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED HELP!
Of course it's summer now, but near the end of last year, I noticed my friend has way notice-albe hair on her upper lip! I didn't know how to tell her! and I;m freaked out that she might be there this year again! What do I do?!?!?!?!? Do I tell her? or just let it be?

Hey! Maybe your friend doesn't mind or notice her lip hair. If that's the case it's not your place to "tell" her. I guarantee you she knows it's there. She might even feel insecure about it, and you bringing it up will make her more so. Maybe you should ask yourself why it bothers you so much?
Helen S.

by mangochick12 on 8/1/2010 1:53:02 PM

a laser treatment? huh i dont think ill ever do that....(too scary!!!)

by jellybean368 on 7/31/2010 3:23:05 PM

you also can get laser treatment which gets rid of hairs forever.it's like a girl's dream come true

by et4554 on 7/26/2010 2:32:11 PM

Don't worry, I have the same prob! Don't freak out and you don't have to buy anything!!!! Just leave it be and accept yourself.

by trisha1 on 7/24/2010 4:35:24 PM

for my upper lip i used a creme kind of hair remover it works really well

by kmdw7197 on 7/22/2010 4:37:49 PM

I had the same problem although its kinda dark but some jerks like guys noticed it. But there is like this machine trimmer and i use it to trim well my *cough* mustache *cough* haha but it works!

by cristal1011cr on 7/21/2010 11:14:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
okay a couple of questions:
1) are we always supposed to say "mod mod mod", or can we just say "mod"?
2) i have a dilemma. in my culture (im from india), we thread our upper lips and eyebrows. but whenever i thread my upper lip, it hurts like crazy, plus i get a couple of pimples. waxing also gives me pimples, and i don't want to do anything expensive. any ways to avoid the pimples?
3) i also thread my eyebrows but whenever i go get them threaded, i ALWAYS break out! any way to avoid that???
thanks for your help! Laughing

Hey babe! One "mod" is fine! You don't have to repeat it.  Hmm, that's strange because threading isn't supposed to be painful, especially the more you do it. If it's only your first few times, it will get better the more you use threading.  To avoid pimples avoid touching  your hands to your face as much, and try washing it with oil-free acne cleansing face wash.
Megan R.

by ankitsa124 on 7/21/2010 6:26:20 PM

hey everyone!!! you can thread away the hair!!!!(search "threading" on google to find more about it

by jellybean368 on 7/20/2010 11:43:14 PM