34 MINUTES AGO Want people to notice you—not your makeup? Get natural beauty tips + tricks at #bybbeautiful

AN HOUR AGO RT @MerlayLayy: @girlslifemag I just got my issue today! Can't wait to read about the funny and beautiful @SabrinaAnnLynn (: Love you GL �#GLsabrina

15 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

I have hair on my upper lip, like a mustache!

I want to get rid of it but don’t know how. I tried tweezing it, but it hurts. Many dark-haired girls and even some blondes have...

We all have hair over are lips. And some are just easier to see.

by justsula on 7/20/2010 11:28:15 PM

I am going to go get my eyebrows waxed for the first time today at the nail salon! i'm really excited cuz i will finally stop being self-consious about my bushy eyebrows. but i have a question. what is the best, good looking shape for an eyebrow?

Hey girlie, The person who waxes them for you will definitely be able to tell you what would be best for you your face! Just ask!
Alissa S.

by runlover on 7/19/2010 2:34:13 PM

I would want to wax , my upper lip but im afraid if it grows back darker and even more.

by thebeast on 7/17/2010 8:36:48 PM

Mod mod! Bleach makes my skin white! And I don't wanna wax! Is there any other way to get rid of my girl-'stache?

Hey girlie, you could always try plucking the dark hairs with tweezers
Alissa S.

by Photochickie on 7/14/2010 9:59:42 AM

I have a really bad hair problem. My friend not-so-friendly pointed out I have hair on my lip. I told my mom. She bought my Nair Upper Lip Hair Cream Removal at Wal Mart. It was like $6 and works really well. The only bad thing is, IT STINKS REALLY BAD! I suggest doing it in your bathroom and then spraying air freshener or something fruity to get rid of the smell!!! Good look and happy hair removing- if thats possible!!!

by jaine11 on 6/30/2010 9:42:24 PM

I shaved my arms once and the hair grew back even longer and the boys in my class stare at it even one boy said I look like a dog and asked if he could touch it. Help me!!!!!!

by lollipop610 on 6/28/2010 11:03:44 AM

by sixteengirl93 on 6/27/2010 11:02:38 PM

Yeah I have hair on my upper lip too just I little though but I don't know if I should wax it or not.

by MajorTwilightFan! on 6/27/2010 1:03:13 PM

moderator where can you find cheap bleach? and how do you yuse bleach?

Helen S.

by Kikikim8 on 6/26/2010 3:27:01 PM

Moderator! i cant wax either. what the heck am i going to do?

Hey, hate to say it but it doesn't sound like there's too much you can do. Sorry girl!

Helen S.

by Kikikim8 on 6/26/2010 3:13:41 PM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

Steroids are only a guy problem.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?