4 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

7 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

8 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

I have hair on my upper lip, like a mustache!

I want to get rid of it but don’t know how. I tried tweezing it, but it hurts. Many dark-haired girls and even some blondes have...

Moderator! I have a girlstache and i cant shave because im too young, i cant bleach cuz im too young, what the heck am i supposed to do? do not say ask my mom,

Hey, try waxing?

Helen S.

by Kikikim8 on 6/26/2010 3:00:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD****** Sometimes my mom and dad will make little comments on how much I am eating,like the other day I was hungry, so I ate a clementine. Then I watched a movie so I mad popcorn, cuz it was a movie. And my mom was taking a a nap, when she got up she saw the popcorn bag and clementine wrapper, and she said, how much did you eat. I told her the truth, then she said, seriously, How much did you really have? and my dad once called me a pig when I ate alot of popconr(you can tell I <3 popcorn) and it bothers, me, I want to tell them but they will just laugh it off and say I am being a drama queen, how do I get them to listen?

Hey girl, I'm sorry to hear that your parents are making you uncomfortable.  But that's why it is so important to talk with them.  Ask them if they can chat at a time when they aren't too distracted or stressed.  Tell them that you know they probably don't mean to, but they really make you hurt when they make comments about how you eat.  They're your 'rents, so hopefully starting the convo will lead to positive changes in they way they talk about you and food.  xoxo

Marie H.

by FireLilyz on 6/17/2010 6:50:34 PM

Hey girls! What I use is a hair removing cream to take off the hair of my "girlstache!" I use this every Sunday, and it really works! Just look up hair removing cream on google and something you think might work is bound to be on there!

by GlitterGirl32 on 6/13/2010 12:49:26 AM

does the sally hanson hair creme bleache stuff, bleach the skin?, becuase i tried hydrogen peroxide, becuase i heard it bleaches hair and it did, but it bleached the skin and sum of the hairs are darker than others, and how do i talk to my mom about my mustache, im imbarissed and im worried she will say no =( im very self contuess about it and can tell people can notice

by summerluver101 on 5/13/2010 6:13:04 PM

my mum mentioned it to me after i came back from school today, i dont think she saw that it really offended me! so she mentioned it again, STARING at my face so i was very upset and pushed past her. she didnt say bye to me before going to work Frown

by BabyGirlx on 5/13/2010 1:33:50 PM

ok- i have a girlstache, and i bleach it. but it gets longer and longer, and i get made fun of.HELP ME PLEASE!!!

by I LUV 22 4 U on 5/4/2010 9:01:23 PM

MmODMODMOD
I have the same problem.I'm too young to wax or shave.I don't know how to ask my mom i want to do that hair removal cream thing.My friend(she didnt mean to be mean_ she said "oh you have a little*points to her upper lip*." Its embarrasing!
If I tell my mom that she will say,"oh don't worry about how other ppl think about ."
HELP

Hey girl!  Definitely don't shave your lip.  Waxing facial hair is VERY common! Try talking to your mom about it, it's likely she has hair there too and gets rid of it somehow!
Megan R.

by lipsmackergal5 on 3/8/2010 6:00:30 PM

I'm Blonde And I look like i have no eye brows at all!

by Emi_Sue on 2/20/2010 9:59:29 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD hi! i've got another question: i'm black, so my hair grows really slowly. is there anything i can do to make it grow faster or at least make it healthier and shinier? p.s. it's too short to wear by itself so i have braided extensions in.

Hey chica, I have black hair too and you have to treat it right in order to keep it healthy. Be sure you wash it every 2 or 3 weeks. You need a good conditioning shampoo too, try Head&Shoulders or Mizani. After you wash it make sure you grease your scalp with olive oil or Softee hair grease. A lot of what we eat affects our hair so be sure you chew on healthy fruits and veggies and drink water from time to time. If you keep this up your hair should start growing. Smile

Lynae P.

by bustarhythm on 2/17/2010 3:27:37 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD hmmm...that should get their attention. does bleaching work for black girls too? because i am SICK AND TIRED of tweezing but my mom says waxing hurts even more and i have a very low pain tolerance.

Hey chicky, mhmm I guess it could work for black girls. I've never tried it and I don't how safe it would be. Not so sure about that one girly. You could always try Nair. All you have to do is apply it to your skin, let it sit for a few minutes and rinse it off. Try it. Smile

Lynae P.