5 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

8 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

I have hair on my upper lip, like a mustache!

I want to get rid of it but don’t know how. I tried tweezing it, but it hurts. Many dark-haired girls and even some blondes have...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! What are some ways to burn belly fat, in a healthy way!!! I do crunches, but is there anything that works great!! Thanks so much!! MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!

hey girl! jogging, crunchies, lots of water and veggies all work wonders on your belly! good luck!

Hallie R.

by beautygirl212 on 2/16/2010 3:32:58 PM

mod i want to scrunch my hair but its really thick so when i try it falles and gets frizzy how can i get my hair to stay scrunched

by *dancingchica* on 2/15/2010 10:51:39 PM

ughh i have that too and everyines always like you have a mustache! but its not even that bad...boys :-/

by vana903 on 2/15/2010 12:30:37 PM

Same here!!!! I hate it SOOOO much! I also have the worst bushy eyebrows. And I'm blonde so it's kinda wierd. But i'm also Italian :/

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/8/2010 7:02:35 PM

MOD
Help me please. I got my hair relaxed in august and it looked really pretty. In January I went to get my roots done but my hairdresser completely messed up my hair and now its almost straight with no volume. I hate it. WHat do I do with my hair!?!?!? I know it will grow back but I'm african american and my doesn't grow that fast. Help me what do I do with my hair!?!?!

Hi babes, can you teases it up at the roots? put some hairspray in it and shape it up a little. xo JANA

jana k.

by dance4evagrrl on 2/2/2010 9:58:34 PM

hm...im blond and it shines in the right light lol

by blackrose800 on 2/2/2010 3:55:51 PM