5 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

7 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

8 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

I have hair on my upper lip, like a mustache!

I want to get rid of it but don’t know how. I tried tweezing it, but it hurts. Many dark-haired girls and even some blondes have...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! What are some ways to burn belly fat, in a healthy way!!! I do crunches, but is there anything that works great!! Thanks so much!! MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!

hey girl! jogging, crunchies, lots of water and veggies all work wonders on your belly! good luck!

Hallie R.

by beautygirl212 on 2/16/2010 3:32:58 PM

mod i want to scrunch my hair but its really thick so when i try it falles and gets frizzy how can i get my hair to stay scrunched

by *dancingchica* on 2/15/2010 10:51:39 PM

ughh i have that too and everyines always like you have a mustache! but its not even that bad...boys :-/

by vana903 on 2/15/2010 12:30:37 PM

Same here!!!! I hate it SOOOO much! I also have the worst bushy eyebrows. And I'm blonde so it's kinda wierd. But i'm also Italian :/

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/8/2010 7:02:35 PM

MOD
Help me please. I got my hair relaxed in august and it looked really pretty. In January I went to get my roots done but my hairdresser completely messed up my hair and now its almost straight with no volume. I hate it. WHat do I do with my hair!?!?!? I know it will grow back but I'm african american and my doesn't grow that fast. Help me what do I do with my hair!?!?!

Hi babes, can you teases it up at the roots? put some hairspray in it and shape it up a little. xo JANA

jana k.

by dance4evagrrl on 2/2/2010 9:58:34 PM

hm...im blond and it shines in the right light lol

by blackrose800 on 2/2/2010 3:55:51 PM

Need to shed a few pounds? Create an online club or blog to keep you motivated to work out. You can share your experiences with other people who are trying to get healthy.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

Lavender helps you sleep on school nights.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.