7 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

10 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

11 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

I have hair on my upper lip, like a mustache!

I want to get rid of it but don’t know how. I tried tweezing it, but it hurts. Many dark-haired girls and even some blondes have...

Mod Mod Mod!
Is it possible to change the icon of your club after it has been moderated? I tried to do that a while ago, and I got a message saying that my club had been updated. But when I check my clubs, the old icon still shows.

Hey CBlueFish, mhmm that's weird. It usually takes a few minutes at most, for the icon to change. Try it again and see what happens.  Send me the name of your club so I can check it out too. Sorry about that! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by CBlueFish on 7/28/2013 9:15:27 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Do you have any ideas for removal of facial hair for people with sensitive skin? I have a lot of hair on my upper lip and my eyebrows are very bushy. Tweezing is really hard because there is so much hair there. What should I do?

Hey girlie, try waxing. It might swell a little initially, but you can use drops for red eyes to calm any redness after it's done. And the hair will stay away for 3-4 weeks.

Lauren T.

by CBlueFish on 7/28/2013 7:51:03 PM

Mod I also have hair on my upper lip and its really noticeable . I have waxed it but I noticed its not the hair that's only the problem. I also have darker skin above my lip then the rest of my face ( like a guy)!!!! Is there any way to lighten the skin above my lip to match the rest of my face. I hope you can help because I feel less of a girl with a mustache just like a guy's.

Hey chica, first of all never feel like you are less of a girl because that's simply not the case! You're fabulous and nothing or no one can take that away from you. If you want to reduce the appearance of the darker skin try finding a good concealer that will blend well into your natural skin tone. If you want to solve the problem all together, then try using a common household ingredient that will help reduce the darker area: Lemon! Click here to find out exactly what you need to do. Hopefully this helped! You're beautiful no matter what! ;) xx
Jess D.

by ebjo105 on 6/21/2013 12:33:15 PM

MOD MOD
Okay so I'm really passionate about singing and performing. Only problem; I've never performed in front of anyone except for my second grade performance of James and the Giant Peach in front of the second grade. I am really stage fright. How can I get un-stage fright. Thanks soo much!

Hey fashiongirl43, imagine your performance going really well. Also do whatever you need to, to calm yourself down. Whether that may be drinking water, listening to music or breathing deeply, do it. What helps me is focusing on what I'm going to perform. I'm an actress, so I think about my character, so in your case your songs. Experiment with other methods too. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by fashiongirl43 on 6/4/2013 7:15:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay. So I have hair on my upper lip and its so annoying and gross. And obvious. I try my hardest to hide it but I can't hide my face forever. Tweeting hurts bad and I don't wanna wax it. How do I get rid of it permanently or for longer than a few days???

Hey girlie,

I would talk to your mom about some different options--there are a lot of safe at-home waxing and bleaching options, or you could get waxing done at a salon. The only way to get rid of it permanently would be through laser hair removal, which can be pretty costly, but a salon waxing will get rid of it for weeks at a time, which is great. Your mom will help you find the best options!

Meghan D.

by alexandrah99 on 3/23/2013 9:40:00 PM

Mod mod mod!
I got my crushes number but now I don't know what to txt him.

Hey girlie, just start with something simple like hey what's up. It'll seem natural and get the conversation started.

Lauren T.

by fufucakes on 3/18/2013 5:02:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD.
Okay so recently I used the sally hansen bleach thingy. it worked great, but it wore off in about two days, and now i'm back to wear i started! what gives? and second, i have to shave my face.. (i have soooo much facial hair, and its dark) it's sooo embaressing!!! is there anything i can do to make it stop?

Check out products like Nair or veet and just shop around to see which product best fits your needs. Good luck girl!

Helen S.

by lizzy_2015 on 3/16/2013 3:07:39 PM

I wax my lip and it HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by OliviaLuvsU!!! on 3/13/2013 7:52:24 PM

Mod
Hi! okay, so i am a black girl in a really white white community( not being racist but for me its like a white person living in Mali XD) so of course im self conscious, but, i have a HUGE nose, that i reaeeeely dislike, i cant look at my face and say "oh,i feel so pretty today" i like everything else about my self, just not my nose, can anyone help? When i get older , i don't want to get surgery becuase i am made the way i am and i should be proud of that , but improud not.....can some one please help me understand and cope with this ?? i feel so ugly sometimes..

Having any kind of nose is natural and is what you were given. Instead of always thinking about how big your nose is, embrace it. You can also be thankful for all of your other great features. Think about those who don't have the great features you have. One big nose is no big deal!

mailyse f.

by laylyluvsu on 3/11/2013 3:02:51 PM

Moderator!
Yeah, NONE of these suggestions for facial hair work on me. I'm starting to think it is dark pores. Why wont my mustache come off and if it is dark pore how can I make them lighter (im allergic to bleaching so thats out) because everyone is calling me a man at school ....

Hey girl, if you're concerned about your pores, try seeing a dermatologist.  If you find someone that does eyebrow threading, they also likely do upper-lip threading, which could be a good option.  Focus on parts of your bod that you love and don't let those kids at school get ya down.

Karin E.

by Kikikim8 on 3/11/2013 12:50:50 PM

Everyone has hair on their face, but I have natural black hair Frown and it gets noticable! I really like the sally hansen it really works but it kind of burns and another thing is you can trim it DONT SHAVE IT WHATEVER YOU DO one of my friends did and its just not good but they have like little siccors for that!

by Maddie90871 on 3/11/2013 10:40:51 AM

MOD
Why do my comments never get posted? Does someone have to approve them before the get posted up on the website?

Hey girl, your comments should get posted, but they might not be posted immediately because a moderator has to approve them first.  If a comment is inappropriate, it gets deleted.  Check out this helpful info all about comments on the GL website: Rules of the Road

Karin E.

by peacelove13 on 3/11/2013 5:37:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
is it okay to shave your arms? I have really dark arm and leg hair, like BLACK, and nobody else had that. They all made fun of me for it, so I shaved it off. The thing is I'm really uncomfortable with my arms now. My grandmas likes to touch my arms and I have to wear a sweater around her because I'm afraid she'll feel the prickles. I just wanted to know if that was something I shouldn't have done.
Also is it okay to shave your moustache if you're a girl?

Hey girl, all you have to do is stop shaving your arms and your hair will grow out to a nice, softer length again.  Check out this post: "Eek! I shaved my arm hair."  Try talking to your mom and suggest an alternative to shaving your arms, like bleaching.  Here's another great post: "Embarrassed by arm hair."  To avoid the same stubble-y problem you're having with your arms, it is best not to shave your upper lip.  Just like this post recommends, bleach is a good idea to lighten the hair.  Or, visit a professional to get it waxed or threaded.  Best of luck, chica.

Karin E.

by peacelove13 on 3/11/2013 5:31:33 AM

mod mod mod
ok so ive been going out with this guy for about a month, ive never had arealtionship like this ever in my life. he loves me and i love him. we are really happy together and perfect for eachother but theres only one problem, His mom doesnt want him to have a gf. ive never actually met her but he got in trouble for ditching school to see me. the only way we could hang out after that was in secret. Yesterday he ditched soccer practice to hang with me.. We were in an alleyway and we saw his mom. i ran away really quickly but hse still saw me. plus shes seen my facebook and instagram profile and theres a lot of bikini pics so i think she has the wrong idea about me. she didnt ebven know i exsisted until she went through his phone and saw pictures of us. shes super strict and wont let him do anything. idk what to do! I love him but i cant see him, please give me advice!!!
thanks (:

Hey girlie, ask him to ask his mom if you can come over for dinner one night. Maybe getting the chance to meet you and see what a great girl you really are will make her feel better about your relationship and change her mind. You should also discourage your bf from skipping school and practice to spend time with you. His mom probably thinks that because of that you're a bad influence and not someone she wants her son to hang out with.

Lauren T.

by Slothyy on 3/10/2013 8:09:00 PM

mod mod
why don't you guys answer my questions? Frown

Hey girlie,

We are working every day to bring you answers to your questions, and I'm sorry if we've overlooked anything you've asked! I don't see any pending comments from your username, but if you repost I would be happy to answer whatever you like!

Meghan D.

by xoxojillianxo on 3/10/2013 12:01:52 AM

mod mod- okay im in my last year of middle school but i wanna start fresh in new highschool next year i want to be a cute sweet girl who everyone wants to be like and come to for advice how do i dress like it

Hey girlie,

Instead of focusing on dressing a certain way, if you want people to think you're sweet, you could start with how you act! Introduce yourself to people in your classes and join clubs to meet girls with similar interests to yours, and if you're nice to them they'll definitely think you're sweet Smile And just dress in whatever makes you feel comfortable and feel like you, because being yourself is the best dress code you can follow Smile

Meghan D.

by treashow13 on 3/9/2013 11:06:30 PM

Honestly, I don't think waxing hurts that badly. I've waxed twice and it usually lasts for 4-5 weeks. It just kinda stings for a second, then it's over. I'd chose waxing hands down because it doesn't involve rubbing harmful chemicals on your skin. I'd choose a little bit of sting instead of harmful chemicals on my skin.

Waxing FTW

by HappyFeet16 on 3/9/2013 8:18:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Everytime I use my hair remover cream I find little pink/red spots where the hair used to be, what is it and do you know any way to get rid of it

Helen S.

by hottie1250 on 3/9/2013 4:44:12 PM

I've heard that BB creams are magical--my bestie swears by them--and I wish I could use one, but I can't. I'm highly allergic to most sunscreens and every BB cream I've researched says it has SPF. Do you know of any that don't have SPF at all? Oh and also, I have very sensitive skin but I also have breakouts. Most acne washes dry my skin out and/or irritate it. Do you know of any super gentle, hypoallergenic acne wash? I've done a lot of research but the ones I've found have mixed reviews. Thank you so much!

Hey! I haven't heard any, but don't lose hope! The best thing would be for you to consult a dermatologist, but if you can't do that, go to any makeup or skincare counter at like a department store or a sephora and ask what the experts there think would be best, also maybe this link will help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/04/17/moisturizer-cleanser-by-skin-type.aspx

Helen S.

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/9/2013 3:51:08 PM

I have this comment because i am a brunette. Last year, my mom when shopping ( I forgot where ) and came back with a product made for removing upper lip hair.I never used it though, I just forgot about it. Does anyone know if these products help?

by knightreader on 3/9/2013 1:56:51 PM

Oh gosh I have this! And boys make comments ALL THE TIME. It sucks. But when I talked to my mom about it we went to a drugstore (or grocery store) and bought the Sally Hansens bleach. Theres also a remover that's absolutely painless. Hope this helps!(:

by miss rissy on 3/9/2013 12:58:38 PM

I used to have that. I have dark hair, so 2 years ago, in 5th grade, my mom started threading the hair. It hurts at first, but it really gets the job done!

by Sweetie99 on 3/9/2013 12:09:16 PM

If you bleach it wouldnt it look weird or is it totaly not noticeable? I've never tryed.

Hey girl, I don't think it looks weird!

lauren r.

by tapdancer6192 on 3/9/2013 10:41:02 AM

I have the same problem! I use Nair

by chocolateworld12 on 3/9/2013 5:43:36 AM

What is best and cheapest way to remove mustace hairs? I heard hair removal creams but are there any drawbacks to them?Do they just work on face or legs? Is it permenent?

Hey girlie, the only drawback is that your face is really sensitive and the cream might irritate it. Try it in a small spot first so that if you get a rash it isn't your whole upper lip. They're just made for your face and other small areas. It's not permanent, but it'll last for a few weeks.

Lauren T.

by ssblue on 1/23/2013 5:06:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD I am 11 years old and I want my upper lip hair gone but at some points its noticeable and at some points its not and when I ask my mom she says when I'm 13 or so but I want it off and my mom had this one cream and I asked can I use it she said no what should I do?

Hey girlie, these types of issues can become difficult, especially if you've already been rejected by your mom. I would go to her again and tell her how unhappy you are about the upper lip hair. There are things you can try like bleaches and waxes, but they should be used under the supervision of an adult. So, try again and talk to your mom about the different options!

Marly Z.

by _karen_ll on 12/3/2010 10:12:42 PM

hey!
i really dont want to wax or bleach!does smooth aways work???

by fashiongirl21 on 10/18/2010 5:44:43 PM

i had a mustache too!!! (not like full-on bush, but it was visible) but then i used biore hair removal cream and it works!!! ppl with that problem shud try it!!! (but you hsve to test it on ur inside elbow first, you mite b allergic)

by justinb321 on 8/24/2010 2:31:34 PM

is it ryt to wax the upper lips coz its possible if while waxing it we get our skin off wid it..plzz help wid this.

by candiefloss on 8/19/2010 3:26:27 PM

hey mods not answering qucik enough?! there busy gals so in less than 3 hours i will help you if its not busy way earlier!!!.....
come to my profile i will answer all these topics....
*boys
*movies
*facebook troubles
*ex boyfriends
*perfume vs deoderant
*emmbarasment
*bullies
*and anything else. there is no stupid question!!

u can also chat with me!! Smile ill be here to help ya!! Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by club twillight on 8/17/2010 10:33:17 PM

Hey Girlies!
My name is Saida and I came and made an account here to help girls with a lot of problems, and tips for myself. I can help you with anything from Make-up to acne or clothing ideas. Please contact me on my profile (sodahead101) and I will respond to your comment from a few minutes to a few days. If I don’t respond, post again! Luvv yah!  ★❤♫☼☮

by sodahead101 on 8/16/2010 1:00:39 PM

HEY GIRLS!
come check out my profile!
for tips and ask question on preetty much everything!
i can get back to you in a day or less!
so ask away!
( im great with grades,hair,makeup,studying,test,skincare, school and freind drama!) =]

by princess24 on 8/15/2010 5:26:58 PM

omg i have that too!!! I hate it. my best friend says its not noticeable but it totally is. its so frustrating espeacially when people r like eww u hav a stach.

by ilovemylife29 on 8/14/2010 12:47:52 PM

MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!
I got my upper lip waxed at the salon with my mom. The day after I started breaking out where it was waxed, How do I get rid of the breakouts so close to my mouth? Is that normal??

by bfflbrd on 8/12/2010 10:57:08 AM

My mom went to sallys beauty supply and bought like a little mini crockpot and you put wax in it and it melts and gets hot and then you buy the strips and wax your stache with it. Thats what me and my mom both do. Infact, I am doing it tomorrow morning because its that time again! Doesn't hurt at all it just feels like ripping a bandaid off!

by coolchick110 on 8/9/2010 11:17:14 PM

everyone be it visable or not has hair on their upper lip i say oh well deal with it because me being light skin the hair on my upper lip is more pronounce ppl juss need 2 deal

by carmelmagic12 on 8/9/2010 9:04:49 PM

i have a little hair and people make fun of me my mom made some stupid comment about it and from that day on I was alert about it

by Hellokitty lover on 8/7/2010 12:02:20 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
I want to do bleach myself at home. I wnt 2 do properly so i dnt mess it.
Thanks 4 helpin!!

hey! I can't find any instructions on the site. You should ask your mom or hair stylist for tips Smile
Helen S.

by Pri-rockz on 8/6/2010 7:29:35 AM

Does laser hurt???

by Pri-rockz on 8/6/2010 7:27:39 AM

Sally Hansen is one of the most cheapest beauty salon products!
It's peach fuzz!!!
Lot's of girls have it!
Even I do!!!!

by lilibean123123 on 8/4/2010 11:06:28 AM

I have the same problem.. but I don't really care what people think of me. God created us the way we are. So we just have to accept the way we look.. people shouldnt judge others by the way they look. they should judge others by how they act. If they are nice or not..

♥LaurenMichelle

by layla1264 on 8/2/2010 12:07:58 PM

Mod! thanx for the advice. and it neve bothered me. we just have a lot of jerkish ppl in our school and i didn't wat hr to get hurt.

by mangochick12 on 8/1/2010 10:24:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED HELP!
Of course it's summer now, but near the end of last year, I noticed my friend has way notice-albe hair on her upper lip! I didn't know how to tell her! and I;m freaked out that she might be there this year again! What do I do?!?!?!?!? Do I tell her? or just let it be?

Hey! Maybe your friend doesn't mind or notice her lip hair. If that's the case it's not your place to "tell" her. I guarantee you she knows it's there. She might even feel insecure about it, and you bringing it up will make her more so. Maybe you should ask yourself why it bothers you so much?
Helen S.

by mangochick12 on 8/1/2010 1:53:02 PM

a laser treatment? huh i dont think ill ever do that....(too scary!!!)

by jellybean368 on 7/31/2010 3:23:05 PM

you also can get laser treatment which gets rid of hairs forever.it's like a girl's dream come true

by et4554 on 7/26/2010 2:32:11 PM

Don't worry, I have the same prob! Don't freak out and you don't have to buy anything!!!! Just leave it be and accept yourself.

by trisha1 on 7/24/2010 4:35:24 PM

for my upper lip i used a creme kind of hair remover it works really well

by kmdw7197 on 7/22/2010 4:37:49 PM

I had the same problem although its kinda dark but some jerks like guys noticed it. But there is like this machine trimmer and i use it to trim well my *cough* mustache *cough* haha but it works!

by cristal1011cr on 7/21/2010 11:14:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
okay a couple of questions:
1) are we always supposed to say "mod mod mod", or can we just say "mod"?
2) i have a dilemma. in my culture (im from india), we thread our upper lips and eyebrows. but whenever i thread my upper lip, it hurts like crazy, plus i get a couple of pimples. waxing also gives me pimples, and i don't want to do anything expensive. any ways to avoid the pimples?
3) i also thread my eyebrows but whenever i go get them threaded, i ALWAYS break out! any way to avoid that???
thanks for your help! Laughing

Hey babe! One "mod" is fine! You don't have to repeat it.  Hmm, that's strange because threading isn't supposed to be painful, especially the more you do it. If it's only your first few times, it will get better the more you use threading.  To avoid pimples avoid touching  your hands to your face as much, and try washing it with oil-free acne cleansing face wash.
Megan R.

by ankitsa124 on 7/21/2010 6:26:20 PM

hey everyone!!! you can thread away the hair!!!!(search "threading" on google to find more about it

by jellybean368 on 7/20/2010 11:43:14 PM

We all have hair over are lips. And some are just easier to see.

by justsula on 7/20/2010 11:28:15 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD****
I am going to go get my eyebrows waxed for the first time today at the nail salon! i'm really excited cuz i will finally stop being self-consious about my bushy eyebrows. but i have a question. what is the best, good looking shape for an eyebrow?

Hey girlie, The person who waxes them for you will definitely be able to tell you what would be best for you your face! Just ask!
Alissa S.

by runlover on 7/19/2010 2:34:13 PM

I would want to wax , my upper lip but im afraid if it grows back darker and even more.

by thebeast on 7/17/2010 8:36:48 PM

Mod mod! Bleach makes my skin white! And I don't wanna wax! Is there any other way to get rid of my girl-'stache?

Hey girlie, you could always try plucking the dark hairs with tweezers
Alissa S.

by Photochickie on 7/14/2010 9:59:42 AM

I have a really bad hair problem. My friend not-so-friendly pointed out I have hair on my lip. I told my mom. She bought my Nair Upper Lip Hair Cream Removal at Wal Mart. It was like $6 and works really well. The only bad thing is, IT STINKS REALLY BAD! I suggest doing it in your bathroom and then spraying air freshener or something fruity to get rid of the smell!!! Good look and happy hair removing- if thats possible!!!

by jaine11 on 6/30/2010 9:42:24 PM

I shaved my arms once and the hair grew back even longer and the boys in my class stare at it even one boy said I look like a dog and asked if he could touch it. Help me!!!!!!

by lollipop610 on 6/28/2010 11:03:44 AM

sorry

by sixteengirl93 on 6/27/2010 11:02:38 PM

Yeah I have hair on my upper lip too just I little though but I don't know if I should wax it or not.

by MajorTwilightFan! on 6/27/2010 1:03:13 PM

moderator where can you find cheap bleach? and how do you yuse bleach?

Helen S.

by Kikikim8 on 6/26/2010 3:27:01 PM

Moderator! i cant wax either. what the heck am i going to do?

Hey, hate to say it but it doesn't sound like there's too much you can do. Sorry girl!

Helen S.

by Kikikim8 on 6/26/2010 3:13:41 PM

Moderator! I have a girlstache and i cant shave because im too young, i cant bleach cuz im too young, what the heck am i supposed to do? do not say ask my mom,

Hey, try waxing?

Helen S.

by Kikikim8 on 6/26/2010 3:00:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD****** Sometimes my mom and dad will make little comments on how much I am eating,like the other day I was hungry, so I ate a clementine. Then I watched a movie so I mad popcorn, cuz it was a movie. And my mom was taking a a nap, when she got up she saw the popcorn bag and clementine wrapper, and she said, how much did you eat. I told her the truth, then she said, seriously, How much did you really have? and my dad once called me a pig when I ate alot of popconr(you can tell I <3 popcorn) and it bothers, me, I want to tell them but they will just laugh it off and say I am being a drama queen, how do I get them to listen?

Hey girl, I'm sorry to hear that your parents are making you uncomfortable.  But that's why it is so important to talk with them.  Ask them if they can chat at a time when they aren't too distracted or stressed.  Tell them that you know they probably don't mean to, but they really make you hurt when they make comments about how you eat.  They're your 'rents, so hopefully starting the convo will lead to positive changes in they way they talk about you and food.  xoxo

Marie H.

by FireLilyz on 6/17/2010 6:50:34 PM

Hey girls! What I use is a hair removing cream to take off the hair of my "girlstache!" I use this every Sunday, and it really works! Just look up hair removing cream on google and something you think might work is bound to be on there!

by GlitterGirl32 on 6/13/2010 12:49:26 AM

does the sally hanson hair creme bleache stuff, bleach the skin?, becuase i tried hydrogen peroxide, becuase i heard it bleaches hair and it did, but it bleached the skin and sum of the hairs are darker than others, and how do i talk to my mom about my mustache, im imbarissed and im worried she will say no =( im very self contuess about it and can tell people can notice

by summerluver101 on 5/13/2010 6:13:04 PM

my mum mentioned it to me after i came back from school today, i dont think she saw that it really offended me! so she mentioned it again, STARING at my face so i was very upset and pushed past her. she didnt say bye to me before going to work Frown

by BabyGirlx on 5/13/2010 1:33:50 PM

ok- i have a girlstache, and i bleach it. but it gets longer and longer, and i get made fun of.HELP ME PLEASE!!!

by I LUV 22 4 U on 5/4/2010 9:01:23 PM

MmODMODMOD
I have the same problem.I'm too young to wax or shave.I don't know how to ask my mom i want to do that hair removal cream thing.My friend(she didnt mean to be mean_ she said "oh you have a little*points to her upper lip*." Its embarrasing!
If I tell my mom that she will say,"oh don't worry about how other ppl think about ."
HELP

Hey girl!  Definitely don't shave your lip.  Waxing facial hair is VERY common! Try talking to your mom about it, it's likely she has hair there too and gets rid of it somehow!
Megan R.

by lipsmackergal5 on 3/8/2010 6:00:30 PM

I'm Blonde And I look like i have no eye brows at all!

by Emi_Sue on 2/20/2010 9:59:29 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD hi! i've got another question: i'm black, so my hair grows really slowly. is there anything i can do to make it grow faster or at least make it healthier and shinier? p.s. it's too short to wear by itself so i have braided extensions in.

Hey chica, I have black hair too and you have to treat it right in order to keep it healthy. Be sure you wash it every 2 or 3 weeks. You need a good conditioning shampoo too, try Head&Shoulders or Mizani. After you wash it make sure you grease your scalp with olive oil or Softee hair grease. A lot of what we eat affects our hair so be sure you chew on healthy fruits and veggies and drink water from time to time. If you keep this up your hair should start growing. Smile

Lynae P.

by bustarhythm on 2/17/2010 3:27:37 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD hmmm...that should get their attention. does bleaching work for black girls too? because i am SICK AND TIRED of tweezing but my mom says waxing hurts even more and i have a very low pain tolerance.

Hey chicky, mhmm I guess it could work for black girls. I've never tried it and I don't how safe it would be. Not so sure about that one girly. You could always try Nair. All you have to do is apply it to your skin, let it sit for a few minutes and rinse it off. Try it. Smile

Lynae P.

by bustarhythm on 2/17/2010 3:22:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! What are some ways to burn belly fat, in a healthy way!!! I do crunches, but is there anything that works great!! Thanks so much!! MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!

hey girl! jogging, crunchies, lots of water and veggies all work wonders on your belly! good luck!

Hallie R.

by beautygirl212 on 2/16/2010 3:32:58 PM

mod i want to scrunch my hair but its really thick so when i try it falles and gets frizzy how can i get my hair to stay scrunched

by *dancingchica* on 2/15/2010 10:51:39 PM

ughh i have that too and everyines always like you have a mustache! but its not even that bad...boys :-/

by vana903 on 2/15/2010 12:30:37 PM

Same here!!!! I hate it SOOOO much! I also have the worst bushy eyebrows. And I'm blonde so it's kinda wierd. But i'm also Italian :/

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/8/2010 7:02:35 PM

MOD
Help me please. I got my hair relaxed in august and it looked really pretty. In January I went to get my roots done but my hairdresser completely messed up my hair and now its almost straight with no volume. I hate it. WHat do I do with my hair!?!?!? I know it will grow back but I'm african american and my doesn't grow that fast. Help me what do I do with my hair!?!?!

Hi babes, can you teases it up at the roots? put some hairspray in it and shape it up a little. xo JANA

jana k.

by dance4evagrrl on 2/2/2010 9:58:34 PM

hm...im blond and it shines in the right light lol

by blackrose800 on 2/2/2010 3:55:51 PM