6 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

9 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

10 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Easy Valentine's Day DIYs

Whether it’s your BGF, BF or crush, you want a special gift that’ll make him blush. GL’s got three homemade gifts to give your Hearts Day the right rhythm.

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by brookiecookie12 on 8/19/2010 2:22:59 AM

I can't go out on dates, any advice on how to get the rents to let me?

by zoogs97 on 7/23/2010 8:55:51 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet,

by kiannahgal on 3/20/2010 8:19:59 AM

MOD****MOD****MOD***
So, I really like this guy in my grade, and he's sending me mixed and confusing messages, the few times we get to talk. Should I tell him how I feel, should I go with my instinct?

Hey girlie,

What about asking him to go to the movies with a group of friends? Snag a seat next to him and see how it goes. If he seems into you, at the end of the movie say "hey, i had a lot of fun. wanna do it again sometime, just the two of us?". It's a lot easier that straight up asking him to be your bf, and it gives you time to figure out if hes really into you.

Melissa H.

by Miss Me1023 on 3/4/2010 4:23:40 PM

WHO WANTS TO STAR IN A MOVIE????????????????????????????????????????????

It would be soooooooo cool. You know whats even cooler? If the movie = real life!!! Like if I could be Jacobs best friend from Twilight, or like if I got 2 visit Hogwartz...but then id probably die. -.-
AM NOT A DORK! LOL check me out!

by Papaya on 2/15/2010 7:11:25 PM

HEY GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKING FOR A FUN AWSOMLY FANTASTIC CLUB WHERE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT GUYS AND HOW AWSOME THEY ARE?????????????? THEN CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 IS THE CLUB FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
TongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTong
PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Liz, prezzy of CLUB BOY CRAZY<3

by CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 on 2/15/2010 2:22:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Again, Ok I got my bf a box of chocolates sorta thing but i want to give him something else cuz he told me that he knew what he was gonna get me and i think its something special! Any ideas on what else to give him something i dont have to buy would be nice!

by okcoolgirl12 on 2/12/2010 3:32:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!

by okcoolgirl12 on 2/12/2010 2:53:41 PM

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!

****New Jobs!*****
These new jobs MUST be filled!
•Boys,boys,boys
•Personal Styler
•Secratary/advertiser/welcomer

Go fill out a application on the club and the new jobs will be picked on Feb.12!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 2/8/2010 7:35:23 PM

Mod,
At my school for valentine's day, they sell carnations every year, and there's this guy i like, and i was thinking of sending him one (anonymously of course!!) Although, i'm a very paranoid person who thinks too much and i back out of things a lot, so i just need someone to tell me to go for it; should i? Thanks so much!

GO FOR IT. DOOOO IT. It anonymous so what do you have to lose?? Good luck!! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.