3 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

6 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

7 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Crushin' on my teacher

I think I'm in love with my teacher. It all started when he drew a heart on one of my papers. Now every time we...

I have a teacher like that at my school that EVERYONE crushes on! He has a wife but he's like twenty!! The girls at my school say he has a cute butt but I can't bring myself to look at a teachers butt.. eww! Gross! Blahh.. I don't care if he's twenty. He wears a mohawk in his hair everyday spiked and is a straight up country boy!!! <3 He also drives a truck! He acts more like a teenager then a teacher. He'll mess around with us and have conversations on our level. But he's really cool!

by syxela79 on 2/23/2012 11:38:48 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by SupNinja12 on 5/17/2010 8:33:21 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!! I am 13 haven't had a bf or a first kiss... is that normal?

Hey girlfriend, that's definelty normal. Your first boyfriend and your first kiss is supposed to be special, so you don't want to have them with just anybody. It takes time to find that special guy, so if you haven't found him hat 13 that's fine. You'll have both when the time is right. Smile

Lynae P.

by Sporty.Grl on 5/9/2010 3:48:02 PM

Meaning of color and your Birthday!!
Don't cheat, If you are honest, this tells the truth. It's pretty good. Write your answers on a piece of paper,

and NO cheating!! The answers are at the bottom.

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by Artsygurl4evr on 5/1/2010 10:39:50 PM

i would bve kinda creeped out if my teacher did that 2 me!

by Bell1997 on 4/30/2010 6:25:29 PM

Hay all u viggi girls! want to be a vegiterian or vegan! well click on my profile and post a coment...saying i want to be a vegan or vegiterian or i want super cool recipies or facts but before that but 777 lol have fun!

by princess bubbly on 4/7/2010 4:24:13 PM

Check out my Weekly Waffle Workout Tips on my profile!

by iluvwaffles on 3/27/2010 8:23:27 PM

akward!!! really awkard!! girl, totally try to have a crush on a guy in your class that is NOT your teacher!! that is just kind of strange, and he may be leading u to a broken heart, and also, hes 30!!!! and has a wife and child, that is not the right road to go on for a crush

goodluck with finding a new guy!! ;)

~gossipgirl101

by gossipgirlfan101 on 2/27/2010 7:42:02 PM

Yea i know ppl who used to crush on teachers, but they always got over it.

Hey girlies check out my profile and comment please! Thanx!

by iloveacro442 on 2/22/2010 5:57:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my history teacher seems like such a pervert...all the pretty girls in the class dont know anything at all they all have A+ in that class.....and every other girl has like another grade and there geeks thats weird isnt it? tell me what you think please?

Hey Girl! Talk to your mom, she'll definitely have some good insight. If you don't think he should be teaching at your school then talk to a guidance counselor. They keep everything anonymous! xoLizzie
lizzie n.