6 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

9 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

10 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Text Message Terror

One night I was babysitting and the kids had already gone to bed, so I was texting my mom and crush on my cell. I decided...

My mom would probably do the same thing to me, then she would make a big deal about it later and then tell everyone in my family and they would never let it go.

by Allison S. on 4/5/2010 8:44:15 PM

That's really sad, did you tell her?????????

by bethany97 on 3/19/2010 9:56:45 PM

agree w/ autumskye!!!!!!!!!!!

by jaycie on 3/8/2010 6:25:34 PM

LOL that was really funny!!!!! i could hear my mom saying that!!!!!

by autumnskye on 3/6/2010 11:10:37 PM

couldve been worse, what if u sent a message to ur crush that said something like:

"hey mom, i luv u, btw r we going bra shopping tomorrow?"

or

"its that time of the month!!!"

that wouldve made it a lot worse!!!

by naturallywonderful on 2/17/2010 9:14:40 PM

that must have been horrifying... but its so hilarious! when i read it i nearly fell off of my seat

by naturallywonderful on 2/17/2010 9:13:09 PM

OMG!!!! That is wicked embarassing! I feel so bad! I would hate to have my mom find out who I liked!

by sports628 on 2/16/2010 5:14:14 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by poppy13 on 2/15/2010 9:25:56 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 5 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN.

by Rossi72 on 2/14/2010 8:27:49 PM

oh my gosh! that be embarrassing! i tell my mom like nothing so if i said that she probably freak.

by allysonk294 on 2/13/2010 4:12:23 PM