AN HOUR AGO #Quiz: What kind of makeover do you need? http://t.co/SD9NUX8K9h

4 HOURS AGO Don’t let the mild weather turn you into a couch potato! Get up, get out and get going!: http://t.co/M7RCTVNe9p

5 HOURS AGO RT @Alexa_Curtis: NEW POST// A super belated post from the @girlslifemag event in Baltimore last month! http://t.co/5ehd2l1aQr http://t.co/pic.twitter.com/FCpAvvEna6

COMMENTS

Text Message Terror

One night I was babysitting and the kids had already gone to bed, so I was texting my mom and crush on my cell. I decided...

lol thats pretty embarassing! well it couldve been worse...at least you didn't accidentally send a text to your crush that said "hi mom i love u!" lol Smile

by cookie_monster9 on 2/13/2010 3:15:32 PM

Yesterday all my friends went to a party and saw the percy jackson movie. Well my friend was using our phones to text this girl she hates. (she doesnt have her own phone) So she took one girls phone and texted hey its your enemy, but she texted the wrong person.

by lagirl16 on 2/13/2010 2:36:46 PM

lol thats embarassing but at least u didnt send a txt 4 ur mom 2 ur crush

by emygirl11 on 2/13/2010 2:35:39 PM

It's just your mom! It could be worse. Something to your crush meant for your mom Smile

by lovestreehugging on 2/13/2010 12:56:35 PM

omg

by Junetikky on 2/13/2010 1:48:25 AM

MOD! heyyy so vday is right around the corner! me and my bf are gonna hang out and im super excited! i really wanna look cute Laughing do you have any ideas thatll be like cute and flirty and girly? like whimsicle things i could wear? thanks xoxo, caligrl4eva <3

Hey chica, aww that's so sweet! You could wear a cute dress with a pair of tights underneath, a nice jacket with a hat and a necklace. A pair of jeans, boots and a cute sweater would look nice too. Have fun on V-day! Smile

Lynae P.

by caligrl4eva on 2/13/2010 12:59:16 AM

that sorta happened to me but in reverse. i sending my mom a text message that said, 'hi mommy' but it went to her AND my bgf. it wasnt tht embarrassing though. lol

by nerdykitty97 on 2/13/2010 12:48:11 AM

MOD Hi! I have two questions to ask you guys. The first is: I wear graphic tees every single day which I mean is ok, but recently I have decided to change my look (like wear some flowy tops and a variety instead of just shirts with tanks under them), but I really don't want to but an entire new wardrobe. Any ideas? Also, I don't wear makeup at all (and really don't want to) but I really want to do something to my face to kind of like refresh it I guess....I also have these bumps on my nose which aren't really that big but I still want to get rid of them (I think they are just large pores if that's possible). Plus I damage my hair often (straighteners, blow drier etc.). It is light brown, thin, medium length, and pretty wavy. Any ideas for how to style it? If you can like five ( one for every school day). Sorry that was so long! Thanks for all you do here on GL!

Hey chicky, if you have any sweaters throw them on top of your tanks. You can also overlap your tanks to make it look like different top. Accessories have a lot too, so pile on necklaces, earrings and bracelets. You don't have to wear tons of makeup to give your face a new look, you can just apply a little mascara to make your eyes pop. For your nose try getting those pore strips, I think Neutrogena has some. It's good to have a good conditioning shampoo for your hair, check out Pantene, Aussie and Head&Shoulders. That way the curlers and irons can't do so much damage to your hair. Try straightening your hair only once or twice a week, that way you can give your hair a break from all the heat. After you straigten it spray some oil sheene into it. Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.

by emiwemi3 on 2/12/2010 10:20:10 PM

OMG! i would be so emberassed!~

by Bella644 on 2/12/2010 10:08:50 PM

u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo need to look next time.

by blu909 on 2/12/2010 8:50:36 PM