5 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

8 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

9 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Text Message Terror

One night I was babysitting and the kids had already gone to bed, so I was texting my mom and crush on my cell. I decided...

oooo thats gotta suck... thats why when i text a lot of people at one time i look at who im texting first Smile

by i<3shopping on 2/12/2010 8:41:57 PM

owch but... next time remember to check who u r sending it to

by annabeth10112 on 2/12/2010 8:20:59 PM

you should've texted your mom, 'lol, no1 silly it's a joke, <3 ya! g2g some1 is calling me.'
At least you didn't text your crush something you should've sent to your mom like 'out of tampons, run 2 grocery store 4 me,get the SUPER sized ones they fit perfectly, thnxks-hugs && kisses-' whew that would be a disaster.Laughing

by i_luv_devin on 2/12/2010 8:15:39 PM

ya thats true... but sill that really sinks! SmileSmileSmile

by dmlcountry013 on 2/12/2010 7:44:06 PM

HAHA! Shake it off gurl

by atl_fanatic on 2/12/2010 7:20:54 PM

i would never say that in the text

HEY GIRLS

please check out my profile and ill check out yours i also give advice and love to help Smile

by wednesday1408 on 2/12/2010 7:10:34 PM

hahaha once i was at my friends and i was txtin another friend and my mom and i sent my friend a txt that said nite love u sooooo much that was supposed to go to my mom , and my friend was like wat? it was super funny

by blubbernugget on 2/12/2010 5:53:52 PM

******************MODERATOR ! **************
Okay, so i signed up for the Free Text to your phone and you get like :Libra horiscope , daily motivators...etc.
Well ive been singing up EVERY week
for like 3 weeks now.
And it's not sending me any texts or anything...Is this a Scam, or is it like just down right now?
Thanks for you help Smile
-Mluver17

by mluver17 on 2/12/2010 5:49:56 PM

i would never do that...

by emoangel on 2/12/2010 5:44:02 PM

******************MODERATOR ! **************
Well ive been singing up EVERY week
for like 3 weeks now.
Thanks for you help Smile
-Mluver17

Hey babe,

We just set up the texting system, so there are a still a lot of kinks we have to work out.  I'm sorry you haven't been getting the texts, but just hold tight for the next couple weeks.  We're sure we can shake out all the bugs soon! Smile

Lauren C.