7 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

10 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

11 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Text Message Terror

One night I was babysitting and the kids had already gone to bed, so I was texting my mom and crush on my cell. I decided...

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!

****New Jobs!*****
These new jobs MUST be filled!
•Boys,boys,boys
•Personal Styler
•Secratary/advertiser/welcomer

Go fill out a application on the club and the new jobs will be picked on Feb.12 around 8!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 2/12/2010 5:27:28 PM

That is funny, I had a thing like that happen. I sent a private flirty text to a guy I like and I sent it to the wrong person. It was embarrassing.

by luckykel on 2/12/2010 5:24:58 PM

ALOL(actually laughing out loud)

by 1lilyphant1 on 2/12/2010 4:40:36 PM

HA Ha Ha!

by 1lilyphant1 on 2/12/2010 4:40:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Dear MOD,
I'm going to a friends lake house and I've spent the night there once. Now i'm going back but for 2 nights. I'm really really scared i'll get homesick and where the lake house is my phone dosent have any bars so I cant talk to my family. PLEASE help asap. what can I do to not be homesick???????

Hey girl,

First, make sure you bring things that remind you of home.  A fave blanket/pillow, a stuffed animal, or photos can help.  Bring a notebook as well.  Since you can't call your fam, write "letters" to them about all the fun stuff you've been doing.  Make sure you record every detail so you can show them when you get back.  This is a perfect way to remember how lucky you are to be having such a great time... AND you can share it with your family at the same time!

Lauren C.

by cheerleaderlighting on 2/12/2010 4:29:59 PM

im imagining what ur mom is thinking when she got the text... she'll probably forget about this soon... at least u didnt send ur cruch a text that u meant to send to ur mom... that would've been pretty embarassing too, depending on what u would text to ur mom...

by XxClairexX1187 on 2/12/2010 4:10:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Ok,im sorry i have alot of mods.But my friend is like a bully to this weird kid in my school.He was digging and she sits on the hole and says-"GO DIG SOMEWHERE ELSE!"And he crys(she said something else hurtful)And she says-"NOTHING TO CRY OVER!GOSH!" and takes the thing he is digging with a throws it across the school yard.i went to go get it,she attacked me,i was still holding on to the shovel and i tossed it to him.She is now a bully,should i tell a teacher now?What would i tell the teacher?She never pysicaly hurts anyone,but she hurts there feelings!I dont know if i should be her friend!Me and my 3 friends think of her as a mean girl!Today,My friend did this oke they have by slapping eachother(Lightly,VERY lightly)And my friend BARELY thoughed her and the other girl(Bully girl)Slapped her back and yelled-"OW!"And ran ahed i caought up to her and said-"Are you gonna tell on her?"And she said"I DONT KNOW!"And i said,what it involve me?And she said it might!What did i do?And she never told,but she is so mean sometimes!She isnt a bully,i exadutated.But she kind of is!Shoudl i tell a teacher?Oh and the weird kid was rying becuz his Mom died and other people have been teasing him!(NOT ME!)

by mileylover989 on 2/12/2010 2:57:07 PM

wow- i once txted my crush something that i really wish i didn't.... i ended up waking him up1

~♥sorry ********!♥~ ♥♥♥ergihn

by erighn♥hannity630 on 2/12/2010 1:50:32 PM

OMG! THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY!!! Smile But, I feel sorry for u. That's like my dad. Always wondering which boy is who.

by Samantha V on 2/12/2010 1:23:08 PM

ouch....thats terrible! i would be so embarrased!

by Joebroluver31 on 2/12/2010 12:05:02 PM