26 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed:

AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY! 4 pretties primp their brows with the @ChellaBeauty Eyebrow Color Kit:

2 HOURS AGO Want people to notice you—not your makeup? Get natural beauty tips + tricks at #bybbeautiful

Text Message Terror

One night I was babysitting and the kids had already gone to bed, so I was texting my mom and crush on my cell. I decided...

omg, that's so terrible! i would DIE if that happened to me!!

by JJ25 on 2/12/2010 10:56:05 AM

WOW sorry but that is kinda funny but bad 2! Thats why i try not to text too many people at the same time! Like this one time i was texting my crush and my cuz. Me and my cuz were talking bout bikinis cause she jus got a new 1 at the beach. And i almost texted my crush a discription of my bikini ( that wood hav been soo akward), but i noticed b4 i actually sent it thx goodness!
Anyway wat happened nxt?

by Rebecca Lynn on 2/12/2010 9:32:58 AM

Funny but embarrassing. Kinda like when I was IMing my friend and dad at the same time...haha it was funny. My friend said something about liking someone and I was curious. Haha I accedently said to my dad "Uh well you do you like? Is he ugly? Is it Spencer" (wierd kid in our grade) and my dad was like WHAT????!!!!! Haha it was funny.

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/12/2010 9:16:22 AM

uhh weird mom. Who says missy??

by Irish Girl on 2/12/2010 9:01:31 AM

ooh ouch i saw that coming.....

by iloveweekends on 2/12/2010 8:49:40 AM

Done that be4!

by 123volleyball on 2/12/2010 8:48:36 AM

OMG I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENES! Lol Tong i would have said "hahaha, sike!"

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 2/12/2010 8:15:00 AM

OMG!!!! that is so funny!!!!!! I would die if that happened to me. Smile 1st comment!!!

by PinkGirl15 on 2/12/2010 8:05:34 AM

ahaha i hate when tht happns
first comment.... wht i never do tht! its not ttht exciting thoo

by hdance5 on 2/12/2010 7:54:12 AM

at least you did not say something to your crush that was meant for your mom

by FutureVet26440 on 2/12/2010 7:24:02 AM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!