AN HOUR AGO "I'm not into guys...what's wrong with me?!" http://t.co/sG0oX60xAU

2 HOURS AGO 8 adorbs vests under 40 bucks (you're welcome): http://t.co/t9WgBdLGSb

3 HOURS AGO Want a killer look for Halloween? Try our #sugarskull makeup tutorial: http://t.co/sa8MTfklr5

COMMENTS

Text Message Terror

One night I was babysitting and the kids had already gone to bed, so I was texting my mom and crush on my cell. I decided...

My mom would probably do the same thing to me, then she would make a big deal about it later and then tell everyone in my family and they would never let it go.

by Allison S. on 4/5/2010 8:44:15 PM

That's really sad, did you tell her?????????

by bethany97 on 3/19/2010 9:56:45 PM

agree w/ autumskye!!!!!!!!!!!

by jaycie on 3/8/2010 6:25:34 PM

LOL that was really funny!!!!! i could hear my mom saying that!!!!!

by autumnskye on 3/6/2010 11:10:37 PM

couldve been worse, what if u sent a message to ur crush that said something like:

"hey mom, i luv u, btw r we going bra shopping tomorrow?"

or

"its that time of the month!!!"

that wouldve made it a lot worse!!!

by naturallywonderful on 2/17/2010 9:14:40 PM

that must have been horrifying... but its so hilarious! when i read it i nearly fell off of my seat

by naturallywonderful on 2/17/2010 9:13:09 PM

OMG!!!! That is wicked embarassing! I feel so bad! I would hate to have my mom find out who I liked!

by sports628 on 2/16/2010 5:14:14 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by poppy13 on 2/15/2010 9:25:56 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 5 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN.

by Rossi72 on 2/14/2010 8:27:49 PM

oh my gosh! that be embarrassing! i tell my mom like nothing so if i said that she probably freak.

by allysonk294 on 2/13/2010 4:12:23 PM

lol thats pretty embarassing! well it couldve been worse...at least you didn't accidentally send a text to your crush that said "hi mom i love u!" lol Smile

by cookie_monster9 on 2/13/2010 3:15:32 PM

Yesterday all my friends went to a party and saw the percy jackson movie. Well my friend was using our phones to text this girl she hates. (she doesnt have her own phone) So she took one girls phone and texted hey its your enemy, but she texted the wrong person.

by lagirl16 on 2/13/2010 2:36:46 PM

lol thats embarassing but at least u didnt send a txt 4 ur mom 2 ur crush

by emygirl11 on 2/13/2010 2:35:39 PM

It's just your mom! It could be worse. Something to your crush meant for your mom Smile

by lovestreehugging on 2/13/2010 12:56:35 PM

omg

by Junetikky on 2/13/2010 1:48:25 AM

MOD! heyyy so vday is right around the corner! me and my bf are gonna hang out and im super excited! i really wanna look cute Laughing do you have any ideas thatll be like cute and flirty and girly? like whimsicle things i could wear? thanks xoxo, caligrl4eva <3

Hey chica, aww that's so sweet! You could wear a cute dress with a pair of tights underneath, a nice jacket with a hat and a necklace. A pair of jeans, boots and a cute sweater would look nice too. Have fun on V-day! Smile

Lynae P.

by caligrl4eva on 2/13/2010 12:59:16 AM

that sorta happened to me but in reverse. i sending my mom a text message that said, 'hi mommy' but it went to her AND my bgf. it wasnt tht embarrassing though. lol

by nerdykitty97 on 2/13/2010 12:48:11 AM

MOD Hi! I have two questions to ask you guys. The first is: I wear graphic tees every single day which I mean is ok, but recently I have decided to change my look (like wear some flowy tops and a variety instead of just shirts with tanks under them), but I really don't want to but an entire new wardrobe. Any ideas? Also, I don't wear makeup at all (and really don't want to) but I really want to do something to my face to kind of like refresh it I guess....I also have these bumps on my nose which aren't really that big but I still want to get rid of them (I think they are just large pores if that's possible). Plus I damage my hair often (straighteners, blow drier etc.). It is light brown, thin, medium length, and pretty wavy. Any ideas for how to style it? If you can like five ( one for every school day). Sorry that was so long! Thanks for all you do here on GL!

Hey chicky, if you have any sweaters throw them on top of your tanks. You can also overlap your tanks to make it look like different top. Accessories have a lot too, so pile on necklaces, earrings and bracelets. You don't have to wear tons of makeup to give your face a new look, you can just apply a little mascara to make your eyes pop. For your nose try getting those pore strips, I think Neutrogena has some. It's good to have a good conditioning shampoo for your hair, check out Pantene, Aussie and Head&Shoulders. That way the curlers and irons can't do so much damage to your hair. Try straightening your hair only once or twice a week, that way you can give your hair a break from all the heat. After you straigten it spray some oil sheene into it. Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.

by emiwemi3 on 2/12/2010 10:20:10 PM

OMG! i would be so emberassed!~

by Bella644 on 2/12/2010 10:08:50 PM

u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo need to look next time.

by blu909 on 2/12/2010 8:50:36 PM

oooo thats gotta suck... thats why when i text a lot of people at one time i look at who im texting first Smile

by i<3shopping on 2/12/2010 8:41:57 PM

owch but... next time remember to check who u r sending it to

by annabeth10112 on 2/12/2010 8:20:59 PM

you should've texted your mom, 'lol, no1 silly it's a joke, <3 ya! g2g some1 is calling me.'
At least you didn't text your crush something you should've sent to your mom like 'out of tampons, run 2 grocery store 4 me,get the SUPER sized ones they fit perfectly, thnxks-hugs && kisses-' whew that would be a disaster.Laughing

by i_luv_devin on 2/12/2010 8:15:39 PM

ya thats true... but sill that really sinks! SmileSmileSmile

by dmlcountry013 on 2/12/2010 7:44:06 PM

HAHA! Shake it off gurl

by atl_fanatic on 2/12/2010 7:20:54 PM

i would never say that in the text

HEY GIRLS

please check out my profile and ill check out yours i also give advice and love to help Smile

by wednesday1408 on 2/12/2010 7:10:34 PM

hahaha once i was at my friends and i was txtin another friend and my mom and i sent my friend a txt that said nite love u sooooo much that was supposed to go to my mom , and my friend was like wat? it was super funny

by blubbernugget on 2/12/2010 5:53:52 PM

******************MODERATOR ! **************
Okay, so i signed up for the Free Text to your phone and you get like :Libra horiscope , daily motivators...etc.
Well ive been singing up EVERY week
for like 3 weeks now.
And it's not sending me any texts or anything...Is this a Scam, or is it like just down right now?
Thanks for you help Smile
-Mluver17

by mluver17 on 2/12/2010 5:49:56 PM

i would never do that...

by emoangel on 2/12/2010 5:44:02 PM

******************MODERATOR ! **************
Well ive been singing up EVERY week
for like 3 weeks now.
Thanks for you help Smile
-Mluver17

Hey babe,

We just set up the texting system, so there are a still a lot of kinks we have to work out.  I'm sorry you haven't been getting the texts, but just hold tight for the next couple weeks.  We're sure we can shake out all the bugs soon! Smile

Lauren C.

by mluver17 on 2/12/2010 5:40:03 PM

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!

****New Jobs!*****
These new jobs MUST be filled!
•Boys,boys,boys
•Personal Styler
•Secratary/advertiser/welcomer

Go fill out a application on the club and the new jobs will be picked on Feb.12 around 8!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 2/12/2010 5:27:28 PM

That is funny, I had a thing like that happen. I sent a private flirty text to a guy I like and I sent it to the wrong person. It was embarrassing.

by luckykel on 2/12/2010 5:24:58 PM

ALOL(actually laughing out loud)

by 1lilyphant1 on 2/12/2010 4:40:36 PM

HA Ha Ha!

by 1lilyphant1 on 2/12/2010 4:40:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Dear MOD,
I'm going to a friends lake house and I've spent the night there once. Now i'm going back but for 2 nights. I'm really really scared i'll get homesick and where the lake house is my phone dosent have any bars so I cant talk to my family. PLEASE help asap. what can I do to not be homesick???????

Hey girl,

First, make sure you bring things that remind you of home.  A fave blanket/pillow, a stuffed animal, or photos can help.  Bring a notebook as well.  Since you can't call your fam, write "letters" to them about all the fun stuff you've been doing.  Make sure you record every detail so you can show them when you get back.  This is a perfect way to remember how lucky you are to be having such a great time... AND you can share it with your family at the same time!

Lauren C.

by cheerleaderlighting on 2/12/2010 4:29:59 PM

im imagining what ur mom is thinking when she got the text... she'll probably forget about this soon... at least u didnt send ur cruch a text that u meant to send to ur mom... that would've been pretty embarassing too, depending on what u would text to ur mom...

by XxClairexX1187 on 2/12/2010 4:10:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Ok,im sorry i have alot of mods.But my friend is like a bully to this weird kid in my school.He was digging and she sits on the hole and says-"GO DIG SOMEWHERE ELSE!"And he crys(she said something else hurtful)And she says-"NOTHING TO CRY OVER!GOSH!" and takes the thing he is digging with a throws it across the school yard.i went to go get it,she attacked me,i was still holding on to the shovel and i tossed it to him.She is now a bully,should i tell a teacher now?What would i tell the teacher?She never pysicaly hurts anyone,but she hurts there feelings!I dont know if i should be her friend!Me and my 3 friends think of her as a mean girl!Today,My friend did this oke they have by slapping eachother(Lightly,VERY lightly)And my friend BARELY thoughed her and the other girl(Bully girl)Slapped her back and yelled-"OW!"And ran ahed i caought up to her and said-"Are you gonna tell on her?"And she said"I DONT KNOW!"And i said,what it involve me?And she said it might!What did i do?And she never told,but she is so mean sometimes!She isnt a bully,i exadutated.But she kind of is!Shoudl i tell a teacher?Oh and the weird kid was rying becuz his Mom died and other people have been teasing him!(NOT ME!)

by mileylover989 on 2/12/2010 2:57:07 PM

wow- i once txted my crush something that i really wish i didn't.... i ended up waking him up1

~♥sorry ********!♥~ ♥♥♥ergihn

by erighn♥hannity630 on 2/12/2010 1:50:32 PM

OMG! THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY!!! Smile But, I feel sorry for u. That's like my dad. Always wondering which boy is who.

by Samantha V on 2/12/2010 1:23:08 PM

ouch....thats terrible! i would be so embarrased!

by Joebroluver31 on 2/12/2010 12:05:02 PM

omg, that's so terrible! i would DIE if that happened to me!!

by JJ25 on 2/12/2010 10:56:05 AM

WOW sorry but that is kinda funny but bad 2! Thats why i try not to text too many people at the same time! Like this one time i was texting my crush and my cuz. Me and my cuz were talking bout bikinis cause she jus got a new 1 at the beach. And i almost texted my crush a discription of my bikini ( that wood hav been soo akward), but i noticed b4 i actually sent it thx goodness!
Anyway wat happened nxt?

xoxo

by Rebecca Lynn on 2/12/2010 9:32:58 AM

Funny but embarrassing. Kinda like when I was IMing my friend and dad at the same time...haha it was funny. My friend said something about liking someone and I was curious. Haha I accedently said to my dad "Uh well you do you like? Is he ugly? Is it Spencer" (wierd kid in our grade) and my dad was like WHAT????!!!!! Haha it was funny.

I§abella

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/12/2010 9:16:22 AM

uhh weird mom. Who says missy??

by Irish Girl on 2/12/2010 9:01:31 AM

ooh ouch i saw that coming.....

by iloveweekends on 2/12/2010 8:49:40 AM

Done that be4!

by 123volleyball on 2/12/2010 8:48:36 AM

OMG I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENES! Lol Tong i would have said "hahaha, sike!"

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 2/12/2010 8:15:00 AM

OMG!!!! that is so funny!!!!!! I would die if that happened to me. Smile 1st comment!!!

by PinkGirl15 on 2/12/2010 8:05:34 AM

ahaha i hate when tht happns
first comment.... wht i never do tht! its not ttht exciting thoo

by hdance5 on 2/12/2010 7:54:12 AM

at least you did not say something to your crush that was meant for your mom

by FutureVet26440 on 2/12/2010 7:24:02 AM