12 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

15 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

16 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Can exercise relieve PMS symptoms?

Is this true? And if so, are there any other exercises that help you with your period? -Cramped Up Hey girl! This is totally true, just...

When I excercise hard I bleed more in my period, but I figured out that if I work even harder, longer at practices on my period, my period gets shorter. Mine used to last 6 days but I now only have it for 3!!!!! I'm definitely gonna keep swimming for like ever!!!

by SwimmerGirl9700 on 2/4/2011 12:31:21 AM

MOD! ok so this morning i was in a rlly bad mood then i went outside to play with my nieghbors and i was tottaly happy and fine but then later on i was all grumpy again than later i had i bad pain in my stomach do u think its PMS or was i just in a bad mood and had a stomach ache??? (i havent got it yet)

Hey girl! You might have just been feeling a little sick. See how the rest of the week goes and if you have any more symptoms.

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by sarahroxs31 on 3/21/2010 9:03:23 PM

MOD this maybe a dumb question but can exercising make your period last longer.

Hey girlfriend, that's a good question. I don't think so, but exercise anyway. IT's really good for you. Smile

Lynae P.

by aqua girl on 3/14/2010 4:28:16 PM

sweet tips

by aqua girl on 3/14/2010 12:36:03 PM

thx so much sammy! <3 ya!

by millina*girl on 2/27/2010 4:49:33 PM

MOD
my comment isn't coming up--was it inappropriate or r u just busy?
i was really hoping 4 an answer 2 my qs Frown

by millina*girl on 2/27/2010 3:01:07 PM

MODMODMODMODMDOMODMDOMODMODMODMODMODMODDDD!!!
hey so i have 2 q's
q1:
is it okay to exercise while u have ur period? i'm on my second 1 rite now and wanna do wiifit but my first nite my mom said not 2 do wiifit and also that she was nervous of me not wearing a tampon 2 dance cuz of a heavy flow (i'm afraid of tampons!)so is it okay to exercise during ur period?
q2:
r there any pads that r flushable? cuz my first time i had a bunch of rolled up tp in the trashcan and i think my 11 yr old sis caught on. any way 2 prevent this?
thx so much 4 ur help!
<3 ya!

hey girl!

its definitely ok to exercise with your period! it actually makes you feel better -- crunches relieve cramps! as for pads, no, there are no pads that flush down the toilet ;-( they all clog it! best to wrap it in paper and put in the trash can.

xo

sammy d

sammy d.

by millina*girl on 2/27/2010 2:42:42 PM

HEY GIRLS!!!!
Need advice?
Boy trouble?
School trouble?
being bullied?
Period?
Pms?
and a bunch of other questions?
COME TO MY PROFILE AND I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTION U GOT!!!! I GIVE THE BEST ADVICE EVER GIRLS SO IF YOU EVER NEED HELP JUST CHAT ME UP!!!!
Love ya!

xoxo,
Hallie Ruth

by SouthernBelle_97 on 2/21/2010 5:48:08 PM

Hey girls, i know many of you have plenty to ask and and I have plenty to answer! So check my profile - *Beth's advice* and trust me when I say this I will get to answer your quests ASAP!

All you have to is post you question on my Profile!And I WILL get back to you.

If you want advice from a chica like your self, ask me!

And unlike the people that answer here I will tell stuff that i had from my own experiences!

Also what is also cool is that some of my friends are going to help me answer some of the more challenging questions

And eventually I'm going to put up a website for all of you senoritas! but for now Go to my Profile and I'l make life a bit easier!

by Beth's Advice! on 2/20/2010 5:35:52 PM

Hey girls!
If u need any advice come to my profile! I will answer within 2-4 days!

by Saphire Rose on 2/20/2010 4:41:25 PM