4 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

7 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

8 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Phone A Friend the First Time Around!

Super-nervous about your very first gig? See if the peeps you're sitting for wouldn't mind if you had another close chica come along. This way...

i looked at a comment posted on my b-day and it mentioned choking............its not a walk in the park people! i have choked on a noodle, a life savor(HURT), an olive and something else...

by gwentrent on 4/12/2010 10:20:18 PM

Hey girls, i know many of you have plenty to ask and and I have plenty to answer! So check my profile - *Beth's advice* and trust me when I say this I will get to answer your quests ASAP!

All you have to is post you question on my Profile!And I WILL get back to you.

If you want advice from a chica like your self, ask me!

And unlike the people that answer here I will tell stuff that i had from my own experiences!

Also what is also cool is that some of my friends are going to help me answer some of the more challenging questions

And eventually I'm going to put up a website for all of you senoritas! but for now Go to my Profile and I'l make life a bit easier!

by Beth's Advice! on 2/23/2010 6:20:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
my hair is really thick! and its blond.. i dont have bangs either! how can i make my hair thinner?
thanks mycoda

Hey girl,

You can't really do that (as a thick-haired chica, I feel your pain). You could try to grow your hair long so it's less dense! And hey, flaunt it. Some people would LOVE thicker strands (um, hello every movie star has thick hair!)
Caitlin R.

by mycoda on 2/17/2010 6:31:47 PM

heyy!
check out my profile for fun polls, quizzes, and more!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm also available for giving advice on any topic!
<3333333 =D

by XxClairexX1187 on 2/17/2010 5:56:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! What are some ways to burn belly fat, in a healthy way!!! I do crunches, but is there anything that works great!! Thanks so much!! MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!

hey girl i answered this on one of your other posts

Hallie R.

by beautygirl212 on 2/16/2010 3:44:11 PM

Hey girlz!!

I'm from Club_Great_Advice!! Smile

We answer questions for girls with problems on any subject!! We will answer within 0-3 days. We will post the answer on ur profile so ur sure to see it!! Also, girls can come here to answer questions too!! Please visit and comment!! Thanks so much Babez!!

~Club_Great_Advice!! Smile

by Club_Great_Advice!! :) on 2/14/2010 10:51:59 PM

HEY GIRLS

check out my profile and ill check out yours i also give advice and love to help Smile

by wednesday1408 on 2/14/2010 2:29:09 PM

hey girlies!
i have had a GL account for over 3 years and have been giving advice ever since! I have lots of experience and would love to help you out specializing in Body, Health, Friends, Puberty, School,Style and Family probs! Anything you have questions on I'll answer to my fullest ability and provide you with my honest advice. Come check it out, you can get to know me and my style of giving advice from the 200+ comments asking for advice on my profile and my answers to the questions about my hobbies etc. and from my profile sections. Talk to you soon!
~Ellie~

by hugatree95 on 2/9/2010 6:25:14 PM

I agree with modmodmod, If I have my bestie over I think it would bring all the attention off the kid.

Hey girl! I don't know
Eryn G.

by jonasNtwilight3 on 2/7/2010 7:18:24 PM

cool, but i don't want to play around with my bff while a kid chokes or something and i don't notice until there dead.Frown

by modmodmod on 2/5/2010 3:46:11 PM