7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

School Supplies

Stuck in school without any protection? Remember that the school nurse will always have a supply of tampons and pads. Don’t get embarrassed, periods are...

Hey forrestrun515,
I totally get what ur saying! You could ask to talk to a female teacher and she could probably get u some supplies. Or if you rather not talk to teacher about periods u can stick a pad or tampon in your shoe or pocket. I hope that this helped. And just remember, all the girl teachers have gone through this... and even they guy teachs sorta understand. They all have moms/sisters/ daughter/ wives. They're used to it! Smile

xoxoxoxo

by aneles_luv on 7/3/2010 7:50:10 AM

What if you get your period and you can see it through your pants and the door is in the front of the classroom! how do you leave without anybody noticing. (P.S. we are not allowed to take our bags out of the classroom)

Hey girl, usually people aren't paying that much attention to you and won't notice if you have a leak. If you have a sweater with you tie it around your waist, or get a friend to walk behind you. I'm sure that nightmare situation won't happen to you though. If you can't bring a bag to class put a pad or tampon in your pocket so you can just walk straight to the bathroom. Good luck!
Abby C.

by lkbdance on 6/30/2010 3:10:19 PM

Do you know of any pages that help with dealing with teen pregancies?

Hey girl, we've got a list of resources right here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/18/Teen-Pregnancy-Resources.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by love2dance24 on 6/20/2010 7:21:44 PM

Do you know of any pages that help with dealing with teen pregancies?

by love2dance24 on 6/20/2010 7:07:48 PM

MOD Can you wear 1 tampon for 6 hours healthily?

Hey girl, To be on the safe side, it's best to change it every four hours.  Check out this article:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/09/02/tampons-bacteria.aspx, for more!

Marie H.

by Katkat2341 on 6/17/2010 2:24:16 PM

Hey Fellow Teen Girls,
Im Here To Give Advice, And Answer Questions!
Sometimes The GL Mods Can Get A Bit Busy!
If You Have Any Advice You Need Help With Or A Question You Need Answered, I'm Your Go To Gal.
Please Visit My Profile If You Ever Need Help Or Advice, Or Just Want To Say Hello Laughing
Have A Nice Day
XOXOXO
MOD Liza! Smile Smile Smile Smile <3 <3

by mileycalyx on 6/7/2010 4:48:02 PM

I think i'm getting my period soon because I have discharge , mood swings , cramps , and alot fo other stuff.Also I'm afraid I'll get at school and I want to ask my mom for some pads and pantyliner but I'm afriad she'll say no or she'll get mad about it. What should I do?

by sshaire on 6/2/2010 11:20:51 PM

***********************MOD************************
My School Nurse told use that we have to bring our own stuff and that if we are caught off guard she won't give you a pad or anything. So she isn't useful for any reason.The teachers wont let us go to the restroom during class. So if we leak or start during class we will stain the chair and they will get mad at us. A girl in my class started during class. But luckily im leaving to middle school and im not sure what they are like maybe there the same or worse and the middle school restroom are scary because they have BLACK WALLS and its very dark so i cant change pads and if im caught off guard how imma put one on and not be scared. HELP!!!
************************MOD************************

by eflores85658 on 5/26/2010 5:19:27 PM

***********************MOD************************
************************MOD************************

Alyssa B.

by eflores85658 on 5/22/2010 5:50:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
i had a few drops of blood in my underwear today. am i gonna have my period or did i have it???

That might be the beginning or spotting to show youll get it soon. Stock up on pads and tampons to prepare. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by bamj7 on 5/20/2010 11:04:49 PM

Submit Your Own!

We're on a serious sneaker kick this sec. What's your fave off-the court style?

How to plan the perfect party