AN HOUR AGO Onesies just got fancy: http://t.co/Ufd8iLPxcQ

2 HOURS AGO We saw @TheVampsband and @AustinMahone in concert and here's what happened: http://t.co/nmSus7TF1a

3 HOURS AGO 7 fun flicks that prove that school isn't so bad: http://t.co/YVVX0Jy6vn

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: Miley, modding and more!

Hey! My name is Hallie and I am one of the new interns here at GL. It is honestly a dream come true to be helping out at an awesome magazine.

mod
i looked at the gl info to get about get a job. but why do have to be 18 to get a paying job. also in the article it did say anything about have cridentuals or need a diploma or degree or anything. so do need that.
sorry if it seems like i'm trying to annoying you but i;m just knd of curious.

Hey girl! You just need to be that age, but you might be able to intern.
Eryn G.

by aqua girl on 2/7/2010 8:27:07 PM

mod
where on the site you can find job info type stuff since i can't find it anywhere.
also if you can you add a link to it
thanks

Hey girl! Go to contact us, up in the corner for more info.
Eryn G.

by aqua girl on 2/7/2010 8:16:27 PM

say ur name 10 times
ur moms name 5 times and your crushes name 3 times
ur crush will kiss u on the nearest friday if u dont post this in 5 other places in less than 143 min u will have bad luck then press the F6 button and ur crushes name will appear on the screen

by lovatofan98 on 2/7/2010 7:45:12 PM

Moderator;
Girls can have an account on here until they are seniors in high school, right?

Hey girl! I think so.
Eryn G.

by Sary on 2/7/2010 7:22:41 PM

Hey Peeps!!
Thanks for all who have commented on my profile and kept me busy answering you! I LUV IT!!
Guess What!
..........
........
......
....

I have a "contest" for all you girlies
Its going to be about what my next contest will be!
Example: I think your next contest should be about relationships

A bit boring, but I need an inspiration!
come to my profile and tell me!
I'll pick the winner next Saturday!(13th)
Thanks and BLOG BLOG BLOG!

xoxo
Sarah

by sarahs advice :D on 2/7/2010 7:21:34 PM

mod
what age do usally have to be to be a GL intern. plus are the citera to do so. in addition do have to live in balitmore or can you do it over the internet or something?
thanks Smile

Hey girl! Usually you do have to live near baltimore and you can find more info on the GL website.
Eryn G.

by aqua girl on 2/7/2010 7:13:10 PM

mod
is miley going to be on the cover again in the next issue or something

Hey girl! I am not sure.
Eryn G.

by aqua girl on 2/7/2010 6:44:00 PM

MOD-
how do you become an intern at GL? do you have to live in a certain area? thanks!

Hey girl! Usually you have to live in the baltimore area or near it. You can find more info on the site for applying.
Eryn G.

by volleychick879 on 2/7/2010 4:59:54 PM

Hey, I hope your enjoying your job... Oh wait its GL you HAVE to be =)

Anyway I'm a lot like you and I LOVE to write. Writing and acting are my talents.

Also did you know your already SO popular?! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

by rockingirl16 on 2/7/2010 4:48:32 PM

Is working for a magazine hard? It sounds like a pretty neat job. It would be cool to meet miley cyrus and selena gomez. They work very hard at what they do. U r so lucky to be working for GL magazine. How old do u have to be to apply?

by winterfriend on 2/7/2010 4:35:33 PM