3 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

6 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: Miley, modding and more!

Hey! My name is Hallie and I am one of the new interns here at GL. It is honestly a dream come true to be helping out at an awesome magazine.

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!

****New Jobs!*****
These new jobs MUST be filled!
•Boys,boys,boys
•Personal Styler
•Secratary/advertiser/welcomer

Go fill out a application on the club and the new jobs will be picked on Feb.12!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 2/7/2010 4:05:34 PM

Hey girlies!

Come check out Christiangirlsclub for great advice and all things christian!! I love to help out people and will give advice on anything and answer any questions.

I really hope to see you join!!!
** Any sister clubs are welcomed!! **

~Ali
President of Christiangirlsclub

by christiangirlsclub on 2/7/2010 4:02:53 PM

that is so cool being a mod sounds like fun Smile

by dogluver82 on 2/7/2010 2:38:45 PM

Cool Smile You look somewhat like Miley...mostly just the hair!

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/7/2010 2:37:08 PM

Need homework help? Big Test? Visit Study Chicas where you can meet gals in your grade and help each other with homework, study and etc! Study Chicas also has study tips, MOD's and so much more! Come over and check it out!

by Study Chicas on 2/7/2010 2:34:06 PM

MOD**MOD**MOD**MOD Heyy so I'm having a V-Day party with my friends. Do you have any movies in mind that we could rent and watch????? We don't really want to watch a sappy romance, soo do you know any comedies/romantic comedies? Thanks soo much!!!!!!!!!! ♥<333♥

Hey chicky, you guys could rent Dan in Real Life, Lars and The Real Girl, Juno, He's Just Not That Into You and I Love You Man. Smile

Lynae P.

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/7/2010 2:33:28 PM

I love how you wear your hair! It's perfect for thick, loose, curls!

by chocolat on 2/7/2010 2:13:30 PM

Whoa, for a second there, I thought you were Miley Cyrus. Don't worry, cuz it said MIley.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

BLANK.
ORGANIZATION.
The only club (cough) I mean Organization, that lets everyone's opinion matter. I guess all clubs do that, but we have the awesome-est of the awesome icon. Beat that.
We go from guy stories to Twilight. Guy stories can be hilarious to just plain sad. We go from bras to random jokes. Thats just how we roll.
JOIN...TODAY! Or, if ur just to busy, tomorrow would be extremely good. Any later then that, well, I'll just be offended along with my best friend.
We...are...not...a...sister...club. WE R THE NEW GENERATION OF BFF CLUB!

Woo!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

by Blank Organization on 2/7/2010 2:00:11 PM

ur really pretty! i wish i could be a mod......it looks like so much fun!!

by Hershey on 2/7/2010 1:32:12 PM

awesome!!!also, i met miley @ her booksigning and she was ssooo sweet!!!!!!!!!hope u hav a fun time here @ GL!!

by Shmexxii_Sports_Babe on 2/7/2010 1:18:44 PM