9 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

12 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

13 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Gossip Queen

We all gossip from time to time, and let’s face it, who doesn’t love hearing the juicy deets on friends, enemies and celebs, but is...

Do you or your friends gossip?
--well, my friends do but i don't. i stopped gossiping(:

What/who do you gossip about?
--i used to gossip about a couple of my own dear friends!
and, rarely some mean people. but that is in the past.

When do you think gossip goes too far?
--gossip goes too far as soon as it starts.

Is there a time you got caught gossiping?
--never, and i never will.

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about?
--wrong time is any time. wrong topic: talking bad about ANYONE.
even if they are your worst enemy!!

Ladies, i have learned my lesson with gossiping.
I was at a party and gossiped slightly.
The next day, i cried about how badly i felt.
So, that is why i have stopped.(:
I feel sooooo much better about my self(:

by <3luvlife<3 on 6/1/2011 7:12:27 PM

Do you or your friends gossip?

Yep. My grade is verrrrrrry clique-y

What/who do you gossip about?

Boys, mean girls, our secrets

When do you think gossip goes too far?

When you're doing it to purposefully hurt sumone else

Is there a time you got caught gossiping?

Nope

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about?

It's always wrong to gossip in general, but at lunch it's a conversation! No one can help it!

by jaine11 on 6/16/2010 8:32:41 PM

Do you or your friends gossip? We all do. Trust me. Not a lot though.

What/who do you gossip about? I gossip about something that annoys me, or someone that I don't like.

When do you think gossip goes too far? i think gossiping goes too far when rumors spread, or it gets out of hand. if you tell one person, then suddenly you have 3 people coming up to you "IS IT TRUE? IS IT TRUE?" and you see the girl/boy running into the bathroom to cry in the middle of school. If someone else gets involved, it's gone too far. You should talk to the person and make them feel better.

Is there a time you got caught gossiping? I never got caught in the act. I did tell my best friend something, and she told the girl. It caused drama, and she's making up excises "IT JUST SLIPPED OUT!" Seriously! What kind of a subject could you have been on that It slipped out? I don't tell HER secrets anymore.

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about? If the person is going through a hard time, or if its about a person who starts drama. If the person you are telling is friends with that person, they will tell them, and thats just a one way street for you. You can either pull take a u-turn, or keep going down the street.

by jillkrikorian on 6/1/2010 9:26:45 PM

Do you or your friends gossip?
Haha yes, what person DOESNT gossip from time to time? It's addicting.

What/who do you gossip about?
I gossip about people that I don't like, or anyone that stands out to me, in general.
When do you think gossip goes too far?
I think gossip goes too far when an adult or someone in authority has to get invovled, or when a girl starts crying about it.

Is there a time you got caught gossiping?
I didnt get caught in the act, but the girl I was talking to did tell the other girl what I said, and it started drama.

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about?
Yes! A wrong time to gossip is maybe when you know the girl or guy is going through a hard time, and doesnt need gossip about them going around, it only makes them feel worse, trust me. A wrong topic would probably be family, or whats going on in their personal life. There are a lot of bad topics to gossip about.

by Music4life123 on 4/28/2010 10:01:39 PM

Do you or your friends gossip?
A little, but mostly about celebs.

What/who do you gossip about?
A little about people in our class or other friends, but mostly celebs.

When do you think gossip goes too far?
When people get hurt in some way. When someone's reputation is ruined. When someone is falsely accused. When one person becomes the only victim or scapegoat.

Is there a time you got caught gossiping?
Yes, and it was soooooooo humiliating.

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about?
There is a wrong time and a wrong thing, it really depends on the circumstances. For the most part, don't gossip during serious times or during class, and don't gossip about serious issues.

by jobroluver916 on 4/19/2010 5:58:55 PM

Do you or your friends gossip?
-Guilty as charged

What/who do you gossip about?
-The girls/guys who annoy us

When do you think gossip goes too far?
-When it hurts someone

Is there a time you got caught gossiping?
Nope

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about?
Ehh...Not really

by metrostation3xx on 4/16/2010 7:13:50 PM

My friends gossip about me.Its probably just because they are jealous. When I found out I dropped them like a hot potato. It hurts to be gossiped about thats why I think first before letting some thing juicy.

by HKM19 on 4/5/2010 10:19:42 PM

Do you or your friends gossip?

-Everyone gossips. It is human nature.

What/who do you gossip about?

-I gossip about how mean people can be and the mean things they say, etc.

When do you think gossip goes too far?

-Gossip goes too far when the whole class, grade, etc, gangs up on the person. It goes too far when no one will talk to the person. It goes too far when it is just outright verbal bullying.

Is there a time you got caught gossiping?

-Not that I recall.

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about?

-It is wrong when you are gossiping about when the person got scared or if they have toilet paper on their shoe, or they are having their period bled through, etc. It is horrible when you are taking pictures and laughing when the other person is humiliated.

*J

by Jgard224 on 3/19/2010 6:19:36 PM

Do you or your friends gossip?
yeah but it depends

What/who do you gossip about?
trouble makers/mean people

When do you think gossip goes too far?
ridiculous stuff that cant be true

Is there a time you got caught gossiping?
nope but a girl in my class has gossiped about 2 people in front of a girl(same one bot times) who she was close too and she got mad at her

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about?
how they look. just wrong

by stylechic21 on 3/19/2010 1:19:34 PM

Do you or your friends gossip?

Yes, it happens sometimes, but only with my best friend, and only when it is actually important. I would never say this:
"Did you see Lauren to Naomi's party? She's really gotten fat! And then she hit a burp when she had drunk some of the cola, she tends to drink too much of, I just hate Lauren, she's so nerdy! "

But I might say this:

"Kate was really vicious towards Abigail yesterday. She humiliated her in front of the boy, Abigail is deeply in love with, it surprises me really, because Kate does not usually behave this way. She and Abigail used to be good friends, and I can also like Kate. But what she did yesterday, has really changed my mind about Kate.

What/who do you gossip about?

As I said before, only important stuff. And usually about people who has done som really evil to me or others.

When do you think gossip goes too far?

When it's false rumors - OR it's evil stuff like that example about Lauren, I used above.

Is there a time you got caught gossiping?

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about?

As I said - when it's evil or incorrect, then it's wrong!

by Luna Avril on 3/6/2010 11:35:32 AM

do you and your friends gossip?

What/who do you gossip about?
nerds ugly people (i know that sounds really mean!)

is there a time when you think gossiping goes too far?
ya whenever everyone in the whole grade including the person it was about finds out and u go to the principals and the school calls your mom

is there a time u got caught gossiping?
once but she got over it in like 2 minutes

is there a wrong time or wrong topic to gossip about?
well if ur with an overweight person and ur gossiping about someone who u think is fat it can b offensive to them but otherwise go ahead!! haha

by koolkangaroo37 on 2/25/2010 4:34:09 PM

Do you or your friends gossip?
What/who do you gossip about?
Relationships
When do you think gossip goes too far?
it never does
Is there a time you got caught gossiping?

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about?

Wrong time and topic

by supercards12 on 2/22/2010 8:34:32 PM

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

HEY GIRLS! WHO WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT OF A NEW CLUB?? WELL, NOW YOU CAN! JUST APPLY ON MY PROFILE SPECIFYING WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND WHY YOU WANT TO!! WE ALSO MAJORLY HELP GIRLS WITH EVERY PROBELEM YOU CAN THINK OF! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

KATE, FOUNDER

by CLUB*ANSWER on 2/16/2010 6:04:51 PM

Do you or your friends gossip? Yeah, it's not great, but who doesn't?

What/who do you gossip about? People that annoy us or guys, or secrets/rumors

When do you think gossip goes too far? When you're deliberately planning to hurt someone, that's just cruel.

Is there a time you got caught gossiping? Yeah, this girl was standing behind me and I think she heard me say something about her. But I've also heard people talk about me, so it's all kinda even

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about? It's wrong to talk about the person when he/she is right there... a wrong topic would probably be something personal that could really hurt someone

by ShopperSoccerGurl on 2/12/2010 4:37:21 PM

Do you or your friends gossip?yes but only to my Bffs or SFLs(sistas 4 life)

What/who do you gossip about?the latest drama

When do you think gossip goes too far?when you're the one making it up or when you know it's not true and you say it anyway

Is there a time you got caught gossiping?nope

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about?yes it is but that's a weakness for some people

by Aeonte on 2/10/2010 5:57:46 PM

Do you or your friends gossip? Yes

What/who do you gossip about? Popular kids/trouble makers.

When do you think gossip goes too far? When it hurts some 1 or is innapro

Is there a time you got caught gossiping? Yes..lol

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about? During class

by DayDreamer66 on 2/7/2010 5:58:26 PM

Do you or your friends gossip? Yes

What/who do you gossip about? Popular kids/trouble makers.

When do you think gossip goes too far? When it hurts some 1 or is innapro

Is there a time you got caught gossiping? Yes..lol

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about? During class

by DayDreamer66 on 2/7/2010 5:58:11 PM

Do you or your friends gossip? absolutely lol. doesnt everyone?

What/who do you gossip about? boys mainly, and theyre girlfriends, and people we don't like.

When do you think gossip goes too far? when it gets back to the person you are talking about if what you are saying is negative

Is there a time you got caught gossiping? never

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about? yeah

by laughOUTloud4 on 2/7/2010 11:53:45 AM

Do you or your friends gossip? Both

What/who do you gossip about? Girls we dont like in class, boys and others secrets

When do you think gossip goes too far? If our teacher- or wrong person finds it out by mistake.

Is there a time you got caught gossiping? Yeah, but luckily everyone forgot about it a week later

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about?There will always be the wrong time to gossip, but i just live with it. And there will somehow be something that we might gossip by mistake

by Lanette on 2/5/2010 8:50:15 PM

I think gossiping is so wrong! That's how rumors spread!

by Baksketballchick11 on 2/5/2010 3:05:48 PM

Do you or your friends gossip? haha yeahh

What/who do you gossip about? these 3 girls in our class that we HATE.

When do you think gossip goes too far? when somebody starts crying. lol.

Is there a time you got caught gossiping? yup but the person "didnt care" Tong

Is there a wrong time to gossip or a wrong topic to gossip about? never!

by SportyGal on 2/5/2010 8:34:59 AM