Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO The perfect way to rock pastels for spring: http://t.co/j62FrmjQLW

10 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @ShawnMendes' "Never Be Alone" music vid here: http://t.co/F97LICXzkZ

11 HOURS AGO It's official! #EveryWitchWay is on for season four: http://t.co/jlMTw5MGBn

COMMENTS

Sitting hair salon?

One time I was babysitting these cute little kids, they were behaving for most of the time, but all of a sudden one of them...

mod- so im going to be 13 in a couple of months, do you think i'll be old enough to babysit, even babies and toddlers?

Hey girly, it totally depends on how comfortable the parents of the kids you're babysitting feel!
Alissa S.

by aa97 on 6/23/2010 12:10:27 PM

my mom teaches preschool and i was helping 1 day and she had 2 leavce 4 a moment and everything was fine till my bffs little sister started cutting her hair

by sweetswimmie on 4/25/2010 10:30:59 PM

thanks so much!!! i'm gonna take tthe CPR class and put some flyers up in my neighborhoods club house!!!

by mcCullen on 3/30/2010 12:23:44 AM

MODMODMODMOD I nead to get some extra money. I know baby-sitting is the only choice right now because I am only 12. I love kids and they see to love me, but I just don't know where to get started. can you give me any ideas how I can spread the word or an tips on being a really good sitter. TNX!!!

Hey girl, first you might want to start with taking a class at a local hospital so you can learn things like CPR. Parents will be more likely to hire you if you're trained in those areas. Then you can tell your parents to spread the word around to their friends that you're looking for some babysitting jobs. You could try making flyers and posting them in places like day care centers and churches, but definitely ask your parent's permission before you do that. Good luck girl!

- Gabrielle

gabrielle m.

by mcCullen on 3/29/2010 8:16:12 AM

im sorry how did she react...

by peachygirl90 on 3/1/2010 9:05:47 PM

omg thats embarrassing! did you ever come back and babysit for them again?

by sillyheart17 on 2/19/2010 7:12:46 PM

Wow!!!! That is embarrassing!

by sweets101 on 2/18/2010 6:17:51 PM

That is funny and sad. How did the mother react?

by Emma Jean on 2/14/2010 8:00:43 PM

omg that's embarassing!

by cookie_monster9 on 2/13/2010 1:19:45 AM

Ooh Frown How did she react?

by lagirl16 on 2/11/2010 8:20:38 PM