12 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

13 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

14 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Don't Like Mom's BF!

This guy is going to cause my mom and I to drift apart from each other in the long run. I really can't stand him! What do I do?

I don't like my mom boyfriend because he always stay at my mom house and he have his on house. My mom got divorced when i was six years but now i am 12. He thinks he runs the house but he don't and when ever i try to tell him "you dont run anything and this house" my mom and up hearing me. I am tierd of him being with my mom all the because she don't have any time for me.

Hey girl! Instead of bickering with your mom's boyfriend, I have another suggestion.  Try talking to your mom when you and she are alone.  For example, if you're in the car together (just the two of you) ask her if you could talk to her about something that has been on your mind.  Let her know you've been feeling ignored and really want to spend more time (just the two of you) doing girly things you both enjoy.  Let her know you miss her, and feel that you don't get to spend enough time together.  Maybe you can schedule a weekly tradition, like watching a special TV show every week together, or having taco-night, mani/pedi night, etc!
Megan R.

by faithlove on 7/21/2010 5:49:59 PM

okay, this is kinda off-topic, but...
my grandma favors my cousin (lets call her lei, and she is 10, im 11) and my little cousin (lets call her lizzy, and she is 5) and it really bothers me! lei is VERY annoying and i'm much more mature than her. (lei and lizzy live togther) i think its because my aunt (the mom of lizzy and lei) doesn't have much money. and i get everything i want. but my grandma buys lizzy and lei a bunch of clothes and stuff. she also shows them more love than me, if lei walked in the room with me, she would be greeted, not me. also, i haven't gotton anything from her since last year (besides bdays and x-mas) so, this is very annoying, and im not the only one who sees it, my mom is very annoyed also!! what should i do?!?!?

by savvylula on 3/21/2010 7:27:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MODM OMDMODMODMODMODMOD MOD MOD MOD
i think i have an emotional problem. im depressed all the time, and when im at school, im all happy and preppy, but its a completely dif story at home. at night i cry myself to sleep because im lost and everything is wrong, and the only person who understood me is gone, and now when im all alone in my room, in the dark, thats the only time i feel safe. i've had a long time crush but he moved away, my ex bf abused me for a year and when i finally got the nerve to brake up with him, the slammed me agaist my locker. what is wrong? how can i actually be happy?

I can only imagine how tough
things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important
that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance
counselor, teacher, etc.
, Your Blog
Patrol Babes

Also, for additional help,
check out:

Megan R.

by hiddendivagirl97 on 2/19/2010 9:44:44 PM

check this out!!! You are ready to get GREAT advice!
I answer within that same day 99.9% of the time and will answer on your or my profile!
So give my profile a view and ask me something! I guarantee better answers! Lauren C.

by NaturallyWonderful on 2/19/2010 6:57:00 AM

MOD Mod MOD!!
ok so my sister is 17 (3 yrs older than me) and a junior in Highschool. we used to be, like, really close but since she started highschool i've felt like we were growing apart. over the summer we talked everything out and it's been getting a little better but i feel like she's trying to control me. she says that i shouldn't read that book or whatch that movie. sometimes it seems like she is just looking out for me but other times its really stupid...she doesn't let me shop at some stores bcuz it "her store" and it's stupid cuz i hv to whatch glee or read teenvogue behind her back so we don't fight...she says i'm "too young" for stuff but she was the same age when she started liking this stuff!! i feel like i'm only aloud to like things when she's done with them!! please help!!

by emandem on 2/12/2010 12:27:57 PM

MOD.
Heyy. I'm having a lot of issues lately. I have this amazing boyfriend, even though there are many rumors about him. I confronted him about cheating on me, because that's what the rumors were about. He said he promised he wasn't, and at this point, I don't care if he did. As long as he doesn't do it again. Anyway, on the phone, usually him and me talk about a bunch of stuff, and he'll be really sweet. Now all of a sudden (he had surgery in his mouth and is really tired lately), on the phone, it's just silence. Not because one of us is like, upset or something. If I bring something up, he'll either be sarcastic and be like "...congratulations?" or just not keep the topic going. Advice?
I'll ask the other questions on other topics, if that's alright.
Thanks, <3.

Hey babe! Maybe he has something going on that is upsetting him.  Give him a day of space and see how he handles it.  Or try asking if something is on his mind or bothering him.  It's also possible you two have just talked too much and need a day or two of not talking to get things flowing again!  Too much talking can sometimes lead to boredom.
Megan R.

by AsIAm. on 2/9/2010 5:12:49 PM

Thats weird for him to quit his job and only come over at night. I would just talk to her about it. I remember talking to my mom about my previous bff's moms bf and my mom told me to stay out of it because even people our moms age need to date and do things with guys. And if he is spending the night over your house you may just want to tell her you dont like when she lets him do that.

by luckykel on 2/8/2010 10:18:55 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN.

by redheadgirl730 on 2/7/2010 8:19:36 PM

hey if you guys need any help with any problems i can help you Smile ive been told i give some really good advice so if you need some advice check out my profilee Smile

by breezy135 on 2/7/2010 4:10:11 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren