2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 dream of denim with this moto jacket from @onestopplus: http://t.co/QmBvBffwg3

2 HOURS AGO Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars): http://t.co/AKBnyijP4P

17 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

COMMENTS

Why am I so scared?

I get scared a lot for some reason. I have no idea why. I don’t watch or read anything scary. This only started happening a...

MOD
I have been getting panic attacks since 3rd grade, and i never told ANYONE because I didn't know what they were.. Then I looked them up and now know. I havent gotten them in a year, and now i'm in 7th grade and got 2 in one night, one yesterday, and one today. I got scared that i've startd getting them again, because when i do get them, i cant control myself. I've only told my 4 bestest friends, so that when they're with me, they know what to do. And it's scaring my friends, and they're treating me different, like, when we're walking home, they'll go, oh, i'll carry your backpack. but the thing is, is that they've known me since I've started getting them, and i've tryd convincing them i'm still the same. and i rly dont like the negative attention, so i dont want to tell my parents. But wat i RLY want to kno is, is it rly a big deal and do i RLY need to go to a doc? Do i need to tell my parents? And how?
PLZ Help this is scaring me
thanks
sarah

Hey girl! First thing is that you need to tell your parents so that they know about it and then maybe you should go to a doctor.
Eryn G.

by 1cutiepie24546 on 2/21/2010 5:12:50 PM

wow this happened to me

by Bamboozle95 on 2/19/2010 1:05:24 AM

ok so my friends always talk to me like i'm really stupid if i do somthing wrong they call me retarded i've told them i don't like it what should i do?

Hey babes, stand up for yourself. Not only is it totally mean to make you feel stupid, the term "retarted" is just an awful name in general and is wrong on so many levels. Dont laugh it off of change the subject, the next time they make a comment about your intelligence be like Listen, I dont think its funny. Stop. xo JANA

jana k.

by koolios on 2/18/2010 11:32:17 PM

awww!!!!! i'm sooo sorry! i really am- i feel for you.

~♥hugs and kisses♥~ ♥♥♥erighn

by erighn♥hannity630 on 2/18/2010 8:59:46 PM

I think you're scared because, you miss your grandpa. another reason, I think you might be scared is because you're not used to being alone without your grandpa living.

by sixteengirl93 on 2/18/2010 8:07:23 PM

Hey girlies! Smile

I can give you advice within a day most of the time, and it can be on any topic: guys, periods, fashion, etc.

So if you WANT to, please view my profile.

You can also contact the MODs Smile

by NaturallyWonderful on 2/18/2010 6:41:45 AM

Hey girlies! Smile

So if you WANT to, please view my profile.

You can also contact the MODs Smile

by NaturallyWonderful on 2/18/2010 6:39:30 AM

The exact same thing happened to me last year

by sweetswimmie on 2/17/2010 10:12:51 PM

yeah i know how you feel I get scared when im alone im scared of being alone because i always feel like if something happened i would be alone and nobody could help me or hear me or anything i always try to keep someone with me or even my pet and the noise from the tv can help distract me too Smile

by lauren68 on 2/17/2010 6:05:25 PM

heyy!
check out my profile under "My Healthy You Profile" for fun polls, quizzes, and more!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm also available for giving advice on any topic!
<3333333 =D