10 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

13 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

14 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Why am I so scared?

I get scared a lot for some reason. I have no idea why. I don’t watch or read anything scary. This only started happening a...

MOD MOD MOD !!!
ok so my 2 friends think i should go out with this guy that they think i like (he's like my best guy friend). i tell them over and over again that i dont like him but they still assume i like him. We are friends! I already told them who i like but they think that im lying. Now almost everyone in my class thinks i should go out with him! we both know we dont like each other that way but now lately thinks have been getting super awkward. My friend Nikki keeps saying,"hey Jeremy, cristal LOVES you! Jeremy, YOU AND CRISTAL WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER!' i kind of thought it was funny at first but now its getting on my nerves. Im just hoping he doesnt start to think that its true! what should i do and how do i make it stop?! PLZ HELP!
-Cristal

Hey babes, tell them to knock it off again. Be a little more forceful and tell them it annoys you. Your business is your business and your friends have no right putting words in your mouth. xo JANA

jana k.

by cristal1011cr on 2/16/2010 9:10:11 PM

this is pretty good advice

by JJ25 on 2/16/2010 8:49:43 PM

Moderator;

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

by Sary on 2/16/2010 7:35:01 PM

Moderator;
Today in my Literature class, we had a quiz on "The Gettysburg Address". We had to memorize it, and then fill in the blanks. Well, we were supposed to have it last Friday, but it got pushed up to today. So, my teacher said that there was no excuse for anyone to fail it. Well, I got a 42%, and now I don't want to face her tomorrow. What should I do?

Hey babe! Mistakes happen, and bad grades happen. We're all human, it's normal to miss a reading once in a while.  No one is perfect! Believe in yourself, just explain you didn't have time and you feel really badly about it.  Maybe you can talk with your teacher and see if you can get a make-up quiz!
Megan R.

by Sary on 2/16/2010 7:27:52 PM

MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!!! Is it normal to eat a lot of junk food during your period? I usually eat healthy, but I'm craving junk food now! Is it considered healthy too?

Hey babe! It's definitely normal to crave junk food and to indulge once in a while. Sometimes your body needs certain things, and that's why it craves them. Just don't over-indulge all the time and you'll be fine!
Megan R.

by iloverocknroll on 2/16/2010 6:43:06 PM

I used to do that 2. My dad said it was just an anxiety phase and the panic atttacks would go away and they did.

by allyson1124 on 2/16/2010 3:50:08 PM

yeah i use to be like that ..... but now i'm over it

by camicool on 2/16/2010 2:35:58 PM

Mod I really want a hair-cut, but i dont know what to do! I have brown hair that is a little past me shoulders. It is cut at an angle. I really want something new, but what should i do? Thanks, Haley

Hey girl!

You could try a trim with some layers. It will give your hair extra body and a little zest! Also, if you wanna go more dramatic, try some side bangs. They will be super cute! But remember, bangs mean a little extra work in the morning to get ready for school, so make sure you really want them!

Allee S.

by haleyhay3 on 2/16/2010 12:27:04 PM

yeah i kno how you feel cuz when i wuz a little younger i waz sorta paranoid that sumone was gonna come and kill me haha but luckily im over it i hope you feel better too Smile

by laughin2hard on 2/16/2010 9:51:41 AM

ok so my friends always talk to me like i'm really stupid if i do somthing wrong they call me retarded i've told them i don't like it what should i do?

by koolios on 2/15/2010 10:54:26 PM