AN HOUR AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

AN HOUR AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

2 HOURS AGO 3x #BellaThorne looked flawless in an updo: http://t.co/IKtgTwrut1

COMMENTS

Why am I so scared?

I get scared a lot for some reason. I have no idea why. I don’t watch or read anything scary. This only started happening a...

MOD
Random question, I'm so sorry-
but about the contests,
I want to change the address where the prize is shipped to. How do I do that? I also want to change the phone info and house info. Thanks!

by fireworks803 on 2/15/2010 10:48:56 PM

hey girl!

make sure you get a good nights sleep. also, practice in front of the mirror. right before the presentation, take a few deep breathes. and when presenting, focus on a good friend in the room --- as if you were only presenting to her.

you got this! i believe in you!

xoxo

sammy d

sammy d.

by lovedance15 on 2/15/2010 9:55:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey mod Smile Quick Question
If your boob poops out of your bra, does that mean its too tight or small??
I wanted to know cuz the new one i got does and its kinda distractin Tong

hey girl,

it means that the bra is too small, or that you have it too tight in the back. or, try loosening your straps

xoxo

sammy d

sammy d.

by meliss1212 on 2/15/2010 9:04:05 PM

omg . I get that too !

by olivia13 on 2/15/2010 8:40:28 PM

MOD Hey. So I have a problem. The few friends I have always treat me as second best, the third wheel, etc., etc. despite my best efforts of being friendly, nice, funny, cool... Anyway. Tomorrow is the day of our field trip and I was wondering if you had any ideas of how to not end up being a total loner. Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Hey chica, pick one of your friends to be your buddy for the day and hang out with them. That way you have someone to sit with on the bus and you can enjoy the trip. Smile

Lynae P.

by chic chick on 2/15/2010 8:16:20 PM

Hey girlfriend, you need to get your friend help ASAP. If you guys go to the same school, scheldue an appintment for her and your counselor. If you don't have a counselor it may be best to get her 'rents involved. Let them know what she's doing and that she needs help. She may be a little mad at you at first, but she'll thank you in the long run. Smile

Lynae P.

by sammyk115 on 2/15/2010 8:00:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have this huge presentation thing next week, I get so nervous! What are ways I can calm down the night before and right before the presentation? THANKS!! Smile

Hey chicky, I'm super busy right now. I would love to chat with ya, but it's just not possible at the moment. Ask other girls on GL for help, they give great advice trust me. Thanx for understanding. x0x0 Lynae

Lynae P.

by lovedance15 on 2/15/2010 7:56:57 PM

***ATTENTION ALL GIRLS! IF YOU NEED ADVICE, VISIT MY PAGE!!!!***

I give GREAT advice on boys,style,tough problems, ect... I come on GL every day or every 2 days so i can respond really quick! Give the MODS a break and ask me anything! I can even help you keep up on your fitness! Boy troubles? Can't decide what to wear? No problem!

ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE is RIGHT HERE! So ask away!!

Xoxo
Stacey <333

by XoxoStaceyXoxo on 2/15/2010 7:56:19 PM

This happens to me too and it's really bad sometimes.
One time in school I was freaking out and was crying so hard I COULD NOT BREATHE...

by zerogravity712 on 2/15/2010 7:48:29 PM

i think this has happens to everyone, eventually it goes away...i actually have written songs about this...and think about other things at night

by kirbster on 2/15/2010 6:35:38 PM