11 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

14 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

15 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Why am I so scared?

I get scared a lot for some reason. I have no idea why. I don’t watch or read anything scary. This only started happening a...

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!
******************************************♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 2/15/2010 6:21:48 PM

* HEY GL GIRlS!*
Happy Valentine's Day!
BFF stole your crush?
Confuzzled with guys???
I'LL GIVE YOU ADVICE! Ask a girl who has a lot of experience with her life, ABOUT ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF! (friends, boys, you, health, family, "down there," etc.) I'd luv to help.
I promise to answer you back on your profile in less than 2 DAYS!! (if your profile is not publicly visible i will answer it on my profile).
thanks 4 readin' my comment! Smile
xoxo Joyce

by jojoyce_27 on 2/15/2010 6:19:20 PM

i get that way some times too. if i think about my dad dying, i get really sad and cry. i love him a lot.

by winneconnerocks on 2/15/2010 5:27:06 PM

*****MODERATOR***** Hi! I really need to find some sort of exercise to do during most of the days of the week.I luv being active so I take a certain sport 2 times a week for 2 1/2 hrs, and sometimes i go skiing but I want to be more active i usually go running or walking but it's hard in a gazillion ft of snow! I have winter fever (or something like that LOL) I'm sort of going crazy...Help thank you!!! ;)

Hey chicky, I'm super busy right now. I'd love to chat and answer your question, but it's just not possible at the moment. I'm sure our bloggers would love to help ya out, trust me they give great advice. Thanks for understanding. xoxo Lynae

Lynae P.

by Born2Ride on 2/15/2010 5:22:25 PM

hey girls!
do you like country music?
come join my club!
check it out on my profile!
:]

by save_the_sharks on 2/15/2010 5:00:07 PM

my little sister gets scared 4 no good reason. it really annoys me. like she wouldnt sleep in her own room cus she was scared-and my mom has to tuck her in bed so she'll go to sleep, wich i think is dum cus shes too old 4 that.shes 9. but anyway-if i start freaking out,i just play my fave video game or read a book and then i forget why im scared. hope that helps Smile

by dozeriscool on 2/15/2010 4:43:14 PM

MOD!!! I need some serious help. I am a good student but when homework time comes i am horrible. I just can not sit down and concentrate and get the energy to do my homework. Please help me

Hey missy, I'm the same way. Homework is really boring to me. What helped me was playing music.  I know it sounds wierd but something about the fast beat of th music, kept my energy going and I got my homework done muc faster. Try it, it might help ya out. Smile

Lynae P.

by Cali_babe on 2/15/2010 4:19:32 PM

ohh m sorry uve been crying ur self to slee..that mustvreally suck. i did that a couple of times cause i start to think about my dads cancer but then i just start to think about all thee positive things its brought out of everyone:]
well,,coment my profile n i promisse to write back!!

by verenice<3 on 2/15/2010 4:02:42 PM

HEY GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKING FOR A FUN AWSOMLY FANTASTIC CLUB WHERE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT GUYS AND HOW AWSOME THEY ARE?????????????? THEN CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 IS THE CLUB FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
TongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTong
PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Liz, prezzy of CLUB BOY CRAZY<3

by CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 on 2/15/2010 2:19:38 PM

i will freak out if someone even says hi or comes up behind me

HEY GIRLS

check out my profile and ill check out yours i also give advice and love to help Smile

by wednesday1408 on 2/15/2010 2:06:46 PM