AN HOUR AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

2 HOURS AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

2 HOURS AGO #Unraveled by @GenniferAlbin is finally in stores! Still need to catch up? Read the first book in the series, #Crewel, on @wattpad for free!

COMMENTS

Why am I so scared?

I get scared a lot for some reason. I have no idea why. I don’t watch or read anything scary. This only started happening a...

i get scared that happens to everyone just listen to alot of your favorite music just do alot of your fav stuff and think about the positive :}

by mjlover334 on 2/15/2010 1:10:44 PM

i freak out sometimes and think my cat is dying or someone left the stove on at night sometimes. i figured out it was a trust thing. i trust that the last person to to bed (usually my parents) made sure all the doors were locked and the stove was off. just breath and tell yourself it's okay.

by kgirlpanda on 2/15/2010 12:58:56 PM

aquamarine3013,

The same thing happened to me ALL last year!!!!!!!!! I still do it occassionaly but it's a lot better!!!!!!

I§abella

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/15/2010 12:42:41 PM

I know what you are going through. There were a few recent times when I became scared of the dark and I wasnt scared before. But I think in my case I watched a scary movie where someone was attacked.

When that happens you just have to tell yourself you are going to be okay and being scared is not something you want to think about.

by luckykel on 2/15/2010 12:13:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok, so I just got my first boyfriend! Yay! But, since my texting is broke (UGH!) he has to call me. And last night he called me and I just had no idea what to talk about! What do you talk about with a guy on the phone? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hey girl, I know it can be awkward. You can always try talking about what you did that day, including funny or interesting things that happened to you. If you get stuck, you can always ask him questions about himself, and if it gets really awkward just say you have to go!

- Gabrielle

gabrielle m.

by tinypickle on 2/15/2010 11:56:25 AM

this happened to me last year on sunday nights because i was afraid of what would happen at school the next day. i did this every week for a whole school year. i cried and everything and after while my mom didnt care anymore so she just went to bed. but i finally stopped this year.

by aquamarine3013 on 2/15/2010 11:10:40 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 2/15/2010 9:08:12 AM

Hey girlyssss,
Come to my profile for AWSOME advice!!!!!
I will answer all your questions within 3 days.
I also give a tip of the day every day!
I will make sure to give you the best advice there is!!
~Advice Columist Hannah

by bumblebeexo1 on 2/15/2010 8:55:17 AM

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A CLUB?

WE HAVE THE PERFECT CLUB FOR YOU!

IT'S CALLED CLUB SNICKERDOODLE!

ClubSnickerdoodle is the best club for you! It can be your recipe book, your advice column, a place to find friends or just a hangout spot!

Annbug (Ann) is 14 and is one of the presidents of ClubSnickerdoodle. Ann can help you with your teen needs while Laurkat (Lauren) who's 11 and also a president can help you with your tween needs! Ann & Lauren are sisters!

There are plenty of jobs and the best part is 2 can already have the job you want but we are still looking for more people for that job. Believe it or not it balances perfect because some post twice a week others post once every 2 weeks so it always balances. We have jobs such as advice giver, fashion girl, party planner, book worm, pick-it-out, and tons more!

We like to call ourselves the party club. We have so many parties! We are having our holiday party as a matter of fact right now through Friday! We plan to have a Valentines Day party and a St. Patricks day party in the future also. If you post your birthday we even give you a birthday shoutout on your day!

So click on this profile right now! I guarantee you'll LOVE ClubSnickerdoodle!

We hope to see you soon!

Love your presidents, CEO's, and Founders of ClubSnickerdoodle, Lauren & Ann (Laurkat & Annbug)

by clubsnickerdoodle on 2/15/2010 8:52:52 AM

i hve panic attacks..its horrible

by Irish Girl on 2/15/2010 8:18:35 AM