3 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

4 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

7 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

Dreams of being an actress

I want to be a professional actress, but I’m not sure if I’m any good. I also question if I want to go into show...

What I would do if I was really desperate was try out for one little gig, and if I got it, I'd see how it's like to work in a TV show or movie. If I like it, then I'd want to do more. If it's pain, then that would pretty much be it. Good luck!

by PuppyCT on 8/29/2010 9:50:34 PM

i wanna be an actress too u should just take tons of acting classes try to audition for broadway...best of luck

by poppyseedluv on 8/18/2010 9:58:26 PM

I want to be an actress. I am already in a theatre class. My parents aren't that thrilled that I want to be an actress. How do I tell them that I want to try to audition for local theatre and movies.

by jhorses on 8/7/2010 6:14:12 PM

when i get to college I'm going to acting skool probaly in LA

by waterfallmoon on 7/25/2010 11:57:11 PM

this girl in my school wants 2 b a actress but she stinks!!!

by girlsjustwannahavefun333 on 7/24/2010 9:47:00 PM

i hav the same problem , in elementary i got every position i wanted . i feel kinda small in my acting middle school with all these other amazing people that hav been in thousnads of comercials.

by anitacreech98 on 7/19/2010 4:35:03 PM

I want to be a pro. actress to but don't know how to do it!!! I'm 16 and live in Texas. How the heck do I start? I've been wanting to do this ever since I could talk.

Hey girl! Try getting involved in school! Sign up for theatre and drama class or the next school play! Famous actors start young and small scale, by getting involved in their schools and communities!
Megan R.

by overlyobsessedjonasbrothersfan on 7/14/2010 7:24:12 PM

ATTENTION TO ALL GIRLS READING THIS!! SmileSmileSmile
Hi guys, I'm new to GL, my friends always tell me tht im a good advice givver Tong Whether its boys problems or body types or clothes makeup school friends family. Im here for u.. Plz comment on my profile or ask me for advice...

Thx, it will help me and u.. lol

by angelchick on 5/2/2010 5:36:34 PM

IF U WANT TO BE A PROFESSIONAL ACTRESS, MY OPINION IS... JUST DO IT! :] IF NOT, YOUR GOING TO GO ON THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WONDERING WHAT IT WOULD'VE BEEN LIKE.. YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A SHOT :]

by elmorockz1252 on 4/20/2010 5:54:28 PM

HEY YOU! yeah, you! Need help or advice on guys???? Well you questions bout them dudes will be answered! You can gaurentee that i will answer that day, the following day, or the following day after that. But it will probably be on that day or the following day. Yep, i am a teenager thats going through the same stuff chica. And don't worry, its all confidential! Be fearless, and ask me anything! :]

by purpledancer733777 on 3/31/2010 4:58:32 PM