Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

8 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

9 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Dreams of being an actress

I want to be a professional actress, but I’m not sure if I’m any good. I also question if I want to go into show...

Hey a lot of people said I should go for the guy I was talking to but, I forgot to mention that he has a girlfriend and she's one of my best friends. Any ways I definitely do not see him as a boyfriend he's more like a brother. Well, thanks for the advice!

by beckerella on 2/18/2010 7:00:26 PM

HEY GUYS i HOPE YOU ARE ALL WATCHING THE OLYMPIC WINTER GAMES! THEY ARE AMAZING! GO APOLO OHNO AND LINDSEY VONN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND J.R. CELSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND SHAUN WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO U.S.A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOP WOOP

by irishprincess1 on 2/18/2010 5:26:11 PM

MOD
i have a zit on my nose...how 2 get rid of it?

Hey girl!

My favorite thing to use to get rid of zits/pimples is Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. Just put a dab of it on any zit before you go to bed and it totally works! Sometimes it takes a day or two, but your zit will be gone soon!
Allee S.

by karategrrl on 2/18/2010 10:42:25 AM

good luck! i wanna be an actress too. or a singer. or a karate teacher. or...i got time 2 figure it out. Smile

by karategrrl on 2/18/2010 10:40:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
hey mod please help!!!!! i like this guy ALOT and well im a MOJOR tomboy and i hang out with him and his guy friends and well i like him even more!!!! wat r some good moves 2 make him like me or at least think of me as more than a friend thax!! love u lots!!
Hugs and Kisses~
Hanna

Hey girl, try flirting with him. Hint you're looking for a boyfriend and he might just fit the bill. From there, it's up for him to return the sparks.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by soccerhet on 2/17/2010 11:02:22 PM

My best guy friend and I were talking today earlier he was joking and said I loved him. So I ran over to him at lunch and said I was going to kill him. I got some of my friends to play along with me. It turns out he thought I was serious! So we talked after school and he was like "You were acting! Your really good you should be an actress and I could be your manger." So I was like ok. I guess all my friends want me to be an actress.

by beckerella on 2/17/2010 10:36:03 PM

modmod ok so i took your advice and wrote a letter like you said but he still ignores me!

You need to have a talk then. Sit them down and explain to them how you feel. Smile

Lynae P.

by bbgirl98 on 2/17/2010 10:16:29 PM

Hey girls!
Do you love America's Best Dance Crew? Do you love to dance? Then check out my new club ABDC_Club! At the club, you can blog and talk about the show. There's stuff such as crew of the week, songs danced to by the crews, and so much more! Check it out!

by ABDC_Club on 2/17/2010 9:15:52 PM

Mod!! Mod!!
Ok, so lately, my mom and I have been butting heads a LOT. She starts something and it gets me angry and then I get an attitude and its really hard not to when she's always jumping at me. She got really mad yesterday and said "This is it!" (Which is never good) and now, if I do one little thing to upset her, she's gonna return my laptop (which I got for christmas) and do a bunch of other things. So, I'm trying to behave, but it feels like she's testing me! Every chance it seems she's jumping down my throat about something. For instance I wrote a 9 page report of a story I MADE UP and she basically accuses me of copying it out of a book (Which I did not!)
How do I keep my cool when she's jumping down my throat?
Thanks!

Hey girl, the best thing you can do is take a deep breath. Respond politely to her if you need to respond at all. If you keep your cool as she tries to raise the heat, she'll eventually stop too. Don't let her attempts to provoke you win.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by fosterchy on 2/17/2010 8:46:22 PM

modmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmod sorry if this is kinda long...ok so my best guy friend has this MAJOR crush on me. about 2 weeks ago he asked me out. i said yes cause i wanted to see if i had feelings for him to. well it turns out i dont and i really liked it better when he was my bgf.i told him that and he started crying Frown i have never seen him cry in the 6 years i have known him. (we are in 6th grade). he sends me texts saying i really liked u and u really hurt me. at school he ignores me completely!!! i really want to go bak to being his friend and make him feel better. how could i do this???

Hey girlfriend, write him a letter. In the letter, let him know you didn't mean to hurt his feelings and that you like your relationship better when there aren't any romantic things attached. Give him a few weeks to cool of too. He's probably still really hurt and he needs some time to come back around. Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.