AN HOUR AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX

2 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu đź’”

3 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

COMMENTS

Dreams of being an actress

I want to be a professional actress, but I’m not sure if I’m any good. I also question if I want to go into show...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!! i just found out one of my friends is bi and i dont feel the same way about her. im not bI. the other day someone hurt me and i started crying she came over and hugged me but i stopped crying so she would stop hugging me. she is still my friend but its kind of weird for me now. what should i do??

Hey girl,

Your friend has come to terms with who she is, so now it's time for you to. It may be super weird at first, but just because she is bi doesn't mean she is any different from the friend you have always known and loved. It doesn't mean that she has feelings towards you. She probably just needs you to be there for her as a friend and support her during this time while she is figuring out who she is.

Allee S.

by petuniagrace on 2/16/2010 10:08:53 AM

MOD, My GirlsLife magazine still hasn't come yet. All my friends have got theirs and I know my mom renewed the magazine.

Hey girl!

If you are missing your subscription, head on over to the Contact Us section of our website (in the upper right hand corner next to the Taylor Swift image). There you will find the information you need to contact our office, and they will help you out and make sure you get your issue!

Allee S.

by ClubFantastic on 2/16/2010 10:08:30 AM

show biz is TOUGH
im not a professional or anything....but i kno a lot about it.....if you go into acting and stuff you have to REALLY want it ;)

by laughin2hard on 2/16/2010 9:45:31 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 2/16/2010 9:30:22 AM

MOD!!!
I really want to sing & act and that stuff , but I don't know what places are real & what places are scams and stuff . How can you tell the difference between real & fake when it comes to those companies ?

by Alove2345 on 2/15/2010 11:38:45 PM

That's really good advice! I am actively involved in my school's theater department and in community theater. I have been for about five years now. Doing this can really help you gauge your skill level and help to develop your talent. My advice would be to also observe movie actresses, look at their facial expressions, tone, when they raise or lower their voices, things like that. Also, taking acting classes will allow you to make connections with people involved in theater and will also allow you to get some feedback. If you want any more advice, you can leave a comment on my page! Good luck to you!

by littleactress on 2/15/2010 10:40:52 PM

MOD!!
i'm being confirmed this year and need a dress. it should be about knee length, white or ivory, and kind of modest considering it's a church event. any ideas?

hey girl!

I would try a department store. Go to a web site (like Macy's) and see what you can find online. that's probably your best bet! Or, try a prom dress store.

xoxo

sammy d

sammy d.

by bluebananas32 on 2/15/2010 10:07:32 PM

Can anyone help??? Me and my bff got in a fight a few months ago.All of my other friends are great but i need a new BFF!! I dont want to go back to my old friend soo what do i do now??????

by polkadots1 on 2/15/2010 9:15:41 PM

MOd! My friend asked if i wanted to go to the movies but i told her i couldnt! I think she is super mad but I keep telling her im sorry but i think she hates me now and im not kidding! What sould i do?

Hey chica, I think you should wait for her to cool off and then approach her. She's probably just extremely mad right now, so let her calm down and then talk to her. Let her know you weren't trying to ditch her, you just couldn't go. Suggest that you guys go out to the movies next weekend. Smile

Lynae P.

by Lovely_star33 on 2/15/2010 7:05:22 PM

i wanna be an actress. not for money or fame tho. just for fun. but when i grow up im pretty sure im gonna end up being a writer.

by smiley103 on 2/15/2010 6:25:07 PM