Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

11 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

12 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Dreams of being an actress

I want to be a professional actress, but I’m not sure if I’m any good. I also question if I want to go into show...

Heyyy girls check out my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by iloveacro442 on 2/15/2010 6:15:04 PM

MODMOD ok so this guy i no likes me gave me a valentine and im not sure if i like him b/c i like another guy better. they r both funny, sweet, and nice but i think i like the guy who gave me a valentine jst b/c he gave me a valentine. the other guy did give me one and i cant b sure if he likes me. even if i did do somethin about this i am in sixth grade so we dont hav dance or anything and im kinda young t b dating. wattdoi do?? thx!! xoxo ashely

Hey missy, before you make a desicion I think you should test both of them out. If you spend time with the one guy you'll figure out if he likes you and who knows maybe the guy who sent you a valentine is the right stud for you. Since there are no dances, ask both of them for their numbers and hang out with them on the weekend. You guys could go bowling, skating or to the movies. Hope this helps ya! Smile

Lynae P.

by ashely10176 on 2/15/2010 6:04:53 PM

mod!!!!!! mod!!!!!!!! how can i get i cool icon?

Hey chicky, I'm super busy right now, I'd love to chat and answer your question, but it's just not possible at the moment. I'm sure our lovely bloggers will help you, trust me they give great advice. Thanks for understanding. xoxo Lynae

Lynae P.

by allysonk294 on 2/15/2010 3:47:59 PM

i absolutely adore theatre, its my life...i always have to be in a show because then if im not i feel as if i have no life. my dream is to be on broadway <3

by BroadwayLover<3 on 2/15/2010 12:24:03 PM

Hey chicas!!!

DO YOU LOVE MUSIC?????
Then join the christiangirlsmusicclub!!! I give reviews on artists and bands, Have a top ten song list every week, will gladly take any suggestions, and am happy to give on ANYTHING if you need it. Want me to review an artist or band? Let me know! This club is girls who love music. No matter what kind of music you like, even if it isnt Christian, this club is for you! check us out!

by christiangirlsmusicclub on 2/15/2010 11:16:19 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 2/15/2010 9:07:55 AM

Hey Mod!(: I'm a singer. I take singing lessons and I love it. My friends think i'm good. But I want to go somewhere with it like making music videos and stuff like that I guess "famous". I asked my singing teacher what I could do to persue it and she said singing at church, not what I was asking. I really want to get an audition to be a professional singer. But where do I look for opportunities like that?

Hey girl! Try talking to your teach about what you want to do more specifically. She should know where to get you connected. I'm not an expert so I couldn't tell you for sure but the church sounds like a good opportunity to spur some talk about you!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by Equestrian110 on 2/14/2010 11:39:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Ok, so i know this guy my age, and i DONT like him, but he always chats to me on facebook. I feel awkward chatting to him so i try not to type much but he keeps typing or messaging me. I don't want to go 'offline' because there are other friends i want to type to. What should I do?

Hey girl! You don't to answer him. If it makes you uncomfortable, just tell him you'll be right back and then stop talking to him.

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by makeupx3 on 2/14/2010 10:37:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD so i like this guy A LOT! and he asked me out, i really really want to! problem is, my friend likes him too...but he does not like her at all...and she likes like five other guys...andd shes not that nice to me in the first place...i dont want to hurt her but i want to go out with him! WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Hey girl! You can take your time. Try talking to your girl and seeing what's up. Base your choice on how she feels; I'm sure she will be cool with it!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by white-stuff on 2/14/2010 9:33:21 PM

i love acting & i would love to be an actress just cuz i love it Smile

hey Smile check out my profile Smile