7 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

10 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

11 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

Dreams of being an actress

I want to be a professional actress, but I’m not sure if I’m any good. I also question if I want to go into show...

What I would do if I was really desperate was try out for one little gig, and if I got it, I'd see how it's like to work in a TV show or movie. If I like it, then I'd want to do more. If it's pain, then that would pretty much be it. Good luck!

by PuppyCT on 8/29/2010 9:50:34 PM

i wanna be an actress too u should just take tons of acting classes try to audition for broadway...best of luck

by poppyseedluv on 8/18/2010 9:58:26 PM

I want to be an actress. I am already in a theatre class. My parents aren't that thrilled that I want to be an actress. How do I tell them that I want to try to audition for local theatre and movies.

by jhorses on 8/7/2010 6:14:12 PM

when i get to college I'm going to acting skool probaly in LA

by waterfallmoon on 7/25/2010 11:57:11 PM

this girl in my school wants 2 b a actress but she stinks!!!

by girlsjustwannahavefun333 on 7/24/2010 9:47:00 PM

i hav the same problem , in elementary i got every position i wanted . i feel kinda small in my acting middle school with all these other amazing people that hav been in thousnads of comercials.

by anitacreech98 on 7/19/2010 4:35:03 PM

I want to be a pro. actress to but don't know how to do it!!! I'm 16 and live in Texas. How the heck do I start? I've been wanting to do this ever since I could talk.

Hey girl! Try getting involved in school! Sign up for theatre and drama class or the next school play! Famous actors start young and small scale, by getting involved in their schools and communities!
Megan R.

by overlyobsessedjonasbrothersfan on 7/14/2010 7:24:12 PM

ATTENTION TO ALL GIRLS READING THIS!! SmileSmileSmile
Hi guys, I'm new to GL, my friends always tell me tht im a good advice givver Tong Whether its boys problems or body types or clothes makeup school friends family. Im here for u.. Plz comment on my profile or ask me for advice...

Thx, it will help me and u.. lol

by angelchick on 5/2/2010 5:36:34 PM

IF U WANT TO BE A PROFESSIONAL ACTRESS, MY OPINION IS... JUST DO IT! :] IF NOT, YOUR GOING TO GO ON THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WONDERING WHAT IT WOULD'VE BEEN LIKE.. YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A SHOT :]

by elmorockz1252 on 4/20/2010 5:54:28 PM

HEY YOU! yeah, you! Need help or advice on guys???? Well you questions bout them dudes will be answered! You can gaurentee that i will answer that day, the following day, or the following day after that. But it will probably be on that day or the following day. Yep, i am a teenager thats going through the same stuff chica. And don't worry, its all confidential! Be fearless, and ask me anything! :]

by purpledancer733777 on 3/31/2010 4:58:32 PM

i really like this guy but he acts like he likes my bff but people say he likes me HELP!! i do not know what to do Frown

hey babe! The best thing to do is to ask him. Ask him if he's interested in anyone and see how he reacts !
Megan R.

by greenapple24 on 3/22/2010 8:26:14 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!!!!!!
one of my best friends told me she is bi. she and i went to the skating rink last night, and she totally flirted with another girl right in front of me. i'm not bi, and i don't have a crush on her, but i felt kinda jealous. i guess i just wanted her to pay more attention to me, cuz i'm not in a relationship right now. but she keeps texting me and telling me she isin love with this girl. and she tells me how she almost kissed her, and i feel really grossed out. can someone help me with this situation? it's really complicated, and i'm only 13, so i can't really handle it. oh gosh, i feel like i'm gonna throw up. it's so horrible.
please, someone help!
love, cece

Hey girl, while we encourage an open environment on Girlslife.com, some blogger babes may find your comment offensive or inappropriate. Please discontinue to ask or comment about this subject and talk to a parent, trust friend or guidance counselor. Love and thanks! <3
Lauren R.

by peachy555 on 3/14/2010 6:46:32 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN.

by fun<3er15 on 3/8/2010 9:08:23 PM

hey girly i so WANT to see alice and wounderland with friends of mine and im am afriad my dad will say no because its with a couple girls and guys. what should i do? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

by applepeachpear on 3/3/2010 6:42:18 PM

Do you have a professional theatre? Go to auditions! I didn't know either. I wen to one and made friends. Nobody will judge you. It's scary though becuase not oonly must you act the part you must look the part. Acting is great. Write down everything that lead you to want to be an actress. Be honost. It helps with any situations

by popsweet838 on 2/24/2010 10:09:01 PM

Don't cheat, If you are honest, this tells the truth. It's pretty good. Write your answers on a piece of paper,

and NO cheating!! The answers are at the bottom.

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by krazykaetlyn on 2/24/2010 4:18:02 PM

HEY GIRLS!

Want great advise? come cheak out my profile, and i'll help you with any kind of problem!!!!!

Come now!!

by hiddendivagirl97 on 2/19/2010 5:29:52 PM

check this out!!! You are ready to get GREAT advice!
I answer within that same day 99.9% of the time and will answer on your or my profile!
So give my profile a view and ask me something! I guarantee better answers! Lauren C.

by NaturallyWonderful on 2/19/2010 6:54:06 AM

MOD
k so i really like this guy but I don't know if he likes me. We have one class together and i'm a teachers aide or in other words i help the teacher. Anyway he''s in one grade below me but he's really nice. I just started to realize i really like him more than a friend and I want to know if he likes me without having one of my friends ask him. he's sorta touching feely and trys to make convo sometimes but I dont know how to tell if he's flirting with me or if he's even intrested in me in that way....what are some signs I should look for??
-Lindsay☀★♥-

Hey babes, if he is touchy feely then I think that counts as flirting. Would being a teachers aide affect things? would you get in trouble? xo JANA

jana k.

by muffinz.r.fluffy on 2/18/2010 11:10:17 PM

modmodmod
ok this is for lynae p. ok so on a previouse comment i posted you told me to have a talk with him and tell him how i feel. i did and he said he still REALLY likes me but he still ignores me! is there any way i can ge him to be my friend again?

by bbgirl98 on 2/18/2010 10:42:09 PM

Hey a lot of people said I should go for the guy I was talking to but, I forgot to mention that he has a girlfriend and she's one of my best friends. Any ways I definitely do not see him as a boyfriend he's more like a brother. Well, thanks for the advice!

by beckerella on 2/18/2010 7:00:26 PM

HEY GUYS i HOPE YOU ARE ALL WATCHING THE OLYMPIC WINTER GAMES! THEY ARE AMAZING! GO APOLO OHNO AND LINDSEY VONN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND J.R. CELSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND SHAUN WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO U.S.A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOP WOOP

by irishprincess1 on 2/18/2010 5:26:11 PM

MOD
i have a zit on my nose...how 2 get rid of it?

Hey girl!

My favorite thing to use to get rid of zits/pimples is Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. Just put a dab of it on any zit before you go to bed and it totally works! Sometimes it takes a day or two, but your zit will be gone soon!
Allee S.

by karategrrl on 2/18/2010 10:42:25 AM

good luck! i wanna be an actress too. or a singer. or a karate teacher. or...i got time 2 figure it out. Smile

by karategrrl on 2/18/2010 10:40:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
hey mod please help!!!!! i like this guy ALOT and well im a MOJOR tomboy and i hang out with him and his guy friends and well i like him even more!!!! wat r some good moves 2 make him like me or at least think of me as more than a friend thax!! love u lots!!
Hugs and Kisses~
Hanna

Hey girl, try flirting with him. Hint you're looking for a boyfriend and he might just fit the bill. From there, it's up for him to return the sparks.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by soccerhet on 2/17/2010 11:02:22 PM

My best guy friend and I were talking today earlier he was joking and said I loved him. So I ran over to him at lunch and said I was going to kill him. I got some of my friends to play along with me. It turns out he thought I was serious! So we talked after school and he was like "You were acting! Your really good you should be an actress and I could be your manger." So I was like ok. I guess all my friends want me to be an actress.

by beckerella on 2/17/2010 10:36:03 PM

modmod ok so i took your advice and wrote a letter like you said but he still ignores me!

You need to have a talk then. Sit them down and explain to them how you feel. Smile

Lynae P.

by bbgirl98 on 2/17/2010 10:16:29 PM

Hey girls!
Do you love America's Best Dance Crew? Do you love to dance? Then check out my new club ABDC_Club! At the club, you can blog and talk about the show. There's stuff such as crew of the week, songs danced to by the crews, and so much more! Check it out!

by ABDC_Club on 2/17/2010 9:15:52 PM

Mod!! Mod!!
Ok, so lately, my mom and I have been butting heads a LOT. She starts something and it gets me angry and then I get an attitude and its really hard not to when she's always jumping at me. She got really mad yesterday and said "This is it!" (Which is never good) and now, if I do one little thing to upset her, she's gonna return my laptop (which I got for christmas) and do a bunch of other things. So, I'm trying to behave, but it feels like she's testing me! Every chance it seems she's jumping down my throat about something. For instance I wrote a 9 page report of a story I MADE UP and she basically accuses me of copying it out of a book (Which I did not!)
How do I keep my cool when she's jumping down my throat?
Thanks!

Hey girl, the best thing you can do is take a deep breath. Respond politely to her if you need to respond at all. If you keep your cool as she tries to raise the heat, she'll eventually stop too. Don't let her attempts to provoke you win.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by fosterchy on 2/17/2010 8:46:22 PM

modmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmod sorry if this is kinda long...ok so my best guy friend has this MAJOR crush on me. about 2 weeks ago he asked me out. i said yes cause i wanted to see if i had feelings for him to. well it turns out i dont and i really liked it better when he was my bgf.i told him that and he started crying Frown i have never seen him cry in the 6 years i have known him. (we are in 6th grade). he sends me texts saying i really liked u and u really hurt me. at school he ignores me completely!!! i really want to go bak to being his friend and make him feel better. how could i do this???

Hey girlfriend, write him a letter. In the letter, let him know you didn't mean to hurt his feelings and that you like your relationship better when there aren't any romantic things attached. Give him a few weeks to cool of too. He's probably still really hurt and he needs some time to come back around. Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.

by bbgirl98 on 2/17/2010 5:38:54 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS OF GIRLSLIFE.COM!!!

sorry about the all caps i just wanted to get ur attention 8-P

I am having a writing contest on my profile!!

The story has to be about ROMANCE!!! It can be made-up, real, something you wish would happen to you, i don't really care. It can be about heartbreak, first true love, or just a crush. Whatevers!!!

Submit your story by March 1 and i will announce the winner on March 5!!!

Please put **CONTEST ENTRY** at the top so i know your comment is very important!!!

thanks a bunches!

by Quince_playa on 2/17/2010 5:09:36 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 2/17/2010 4:56:57 PM

I either want to be an actress or be a graphic designer for movies

by skatefun on 2/17/2010 3:01:48 PM

i kinda have the same problem. I want to sing a solo in at my choir concert, but i really don't know if I'm any good. I started recording myself singing and then listening to myself and i sound horrible! I used to be really prideful of my singing cuz i thought i was soooooo great at it, but now i'm not so sure. What do you think i should do?

Hey Girl! Try talking to a chorus teacher or someone who can guide you to listen to you sing. Ask them for some tips and to lend you an ear! xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by <3jesusfreak<3 on 2/17/2010 1:18:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
this guy said he like's me but after i said i like him too, he stared to call me words and talk about me, so i don't talk to him no more. but now he has a new girl friend and i'm soooooo JEALOUS!!!!!! i think about him being with her and not me all the time. what do she have that i don't. is he trying to make me jealous? and should i make him jealous?

Hey babes, dont stopp to his level. Carry your head held high. If he started calling you names and talking about you, then he isnt worth it. If he liked you he wouldnt do that. xo JANA

jana k.

by j4zm09 on 2/16/2010 9:03:31 PM

mod mod mod
ok so im ALMOST postive the guy i likr likrs me! Smile but i REALLY dont want to ask him out...so i m kinda stuck what do i do to possibly get him to ask me out....or if it comes to it how do i ask him out...do i get a friends to ask him for me?

Hey babe! Be brave, if you never ask him you'll never know if he feels the same way!
Megan R.

by sassykinz on 2/16/2010 6:30:53 PM

MOD
i wanna be a doctor! how can i start pursueiong this dream job? (btw i am in 6th grade"

Hey babe! Just participate and work really hard in your science and math classes. 6th grade is early to know what you want to do, so remember also to keep your options open and do what you enjoy and what comes naturally!

Megan R.

by Angel07 on 2/16/2010 6:24:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! What are some ways to burn belly fat, in a healthy way!!! I do crunches, but is there anything that works great!! Thanks so much!! MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!

hey girl! veggies, lots of water, crunchies and jogging all work GREAT together!

Hallie R.

by beautygirl212 on 2/16/2010 3:26:17 PM

i going to take acting classes this summer. i hope i'm good :~)

by j4zm09 on 2/16/2010 2:34:05 PM

Great advice! Just go out for some stage productions and see if you really are in it for the acting! And maybe if you get really good, we'll see you on Broadway!

by skichick95 on 2/16/2010 2:00:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!! i just found out one of my friends is bi and i dont feel the same way about her. im not bI. the other day someone hurt me and i started crying she came over and hugged me but i stopped crying so she would stop hugging me. she is still my friend but its kind of weird for me now. what should i do??

Hey girl,

Your friend has come to terms with who she is, so now it's time for you to. It may be super weird at first, but just because she is bi doesn't mean she is any different from the friend you have always known and loved. It doesn't mean that she has feelings towards you. She probably just needs you to be there for her as a friend and support her during this time while she is figuring out who she is.

Allee S.

by petuniagrace on 2/16/2010 10:08:53 AM

MOD, My GirlsLife magazine still hasn't come yet. All my friends have got theirs and I know my mom renewed the magazine.

Hey girl!

If you are missing your subscription, head on over to the Contact Us section of our website (in the upper right hand corner next to the Taylor Swift image). There you will find the information you need to contact our office, and they will help you out and make sure you get your issue!

Allee S.

by ClubFantastic on 2/16/2010 10:08:30 AM

show biz is TOUGH
im not a professional or anything....but i kno a lot about it.....if you go into acting and stuff you have to REALLY want it ;)

by laughin2hard on 2/16/2010 9:45:31 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 2/16/2010 9:30:22 AM

MOD!!!
I really want to sing & act and that stuff , but I don't know what places are real & what places are scams and stuff . How can you tell the difference between real & fake when it comes to those companies ?

by Alove2345 on 2/15/2010 11:38:45 PM

That's really good advice! I am actively involved in my school's theater department and in community theater. I have been for about five years now. Doing this can really help you gauge your skill level and help to develop your talent. My advice would be to also observe movie actresses, look at their facial expressions, tone, when they raise or lower their voices, things like that. Also, taking acting classes will allow you to make connections with people involved in theater and will also allow you to get some feedback. If you want any more advice, you can leave a comment on my page! Good luck to you!

by littleactress on 2/15/2010 10:40:52 PM

MOD!!
i'm being confirmed this year and need a dress. it should be about knee length, white or ivory, and kind of modest considering it's a church event. any ideas?

hey girl!

I would try a department store. Go to a web site (like Macy's) and see what you can find online. that's probably your best bet! Or, try a prom dress store.

xoxo

sammy d

sammy d.

by bluebananas32 on 2/15/2010 10:07:32 PM

Can anyone help??? Me and my bff got in a fight a few months ago.All of my other friends are great but i need a new BFF!! I dont want to go back to my old friend soo what do i do now??????

by polkadots1 on 2/15/2010 9:15:41 PM

MOd! My friend asked if i wanted to go to the movies but i told her i couldnt! I think she is super mad but I keep telling her im sorry but i think she hates me now and im not kidding! What sould i do?

Hey chica, I think you should wait for her to cool off and then approach her. She's probably just extremely mad right now, so let her calm down and then talk to her. Let her know you weren't trying to ditch her, you just couldn't go. Suggest that you guys go out to the movies next weekend. Smile

Lynae P.

by Lovely_star33 on 2/15/2010 7:05:22 PM

i wanna be an actress. not for money or fame tho. just for fun. but when i grow up im pretty sure im gonna end up being a writer.

by smiley103 on 2/15/2010 6:25:07 PM

Heyyy girls check out my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by iloveacro442 on 2/15/2010 6:15:04 PM

MODMOD ok so this guy i no likes me gave me a valentine and im not sure if i like him b/c i like another guy better. they r both funny, sweet, and nice but i think i like the guy who gave me a valentine jst b/c he gave me a valentine. the other guy did give me one and i cant b sure if he likes me. even if i did do somethin about this i am in sixth grade so we dont hav dance or anything and im kinda young t b dating. wattdoi do?? thx!! xoxo ashely

Hey missy, before you make a desicion I think you should test both of them out. If you spend time with the one guy you'll figure out if he likes you and who knows maybe the guy who sent you a valentine is the right stud for you. Since there are no dances, ask both of them for their numbers and hang out with them on the weekend. You guys could go bowling, skating or to the movies. Hope this helps ya! Smile

Lynae P.

by ashely10176 on 2/15/2010 6:04:53 PM

mod!!!!!! mod!!!!!!!! how can i get i cool icon?

Hey chicky, I'm super busy right now, I'd love to chat and answer your question, but it's just not possible at the moment. I'm sure our lovely bloggers will help you, trust me they give great advice. Thanks for understanding. xoxo Lynae

Lynae P.

by allysonk294 on 2/15/2010 3:47:59 PM

i absolutely adore theatre, its my life...i always have to be in a show because then if im not i feel as if i have no life. my dream is to be on broadway <3

by BroadwayLover<3 on 2/15/2010 12:24:03 PM

Hey chicas!!!

DO YOU LOVE MUSIC?????
Then join the christiangirlsmusicclub!!! I give reviews on artists and bands, Have a top ten song list every week, will gladly take any suggestions, and am happy to give on ANYTHING if you need it. Want me to review an artist or band? Let me know! This club is girls who love music. No matter what kind of music you like, even if it isnt Christian, this club is for you! check us out!

by christiangirlsmusicclub on 2/15/2010 11:16:19 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 2/15/2010 9:07:55 AM

Hey Mod!(: I'm a singer. I take singing lessons and I love it. My friends think i'm good. But I want to go somewhere with it like making music videos and stuff like that I guess "famous". I asked my singing teacher what I could do to persue it and she said singing at church, not what I was asking. I really want to get an audition to be a professional singer. But where do I look for opportunities like that?

Hey girl! Try talking to your teach about what you want to do more specifically. She should know where to get you connected. I'm not an expert so I couldn't tell you for sure but the church sounds like a good opportunity to spur some talk about you!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by Equestrian110 on 2/14/2010 11:39:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Ok, so i know this guy my age, and i DONT like him, but he always chats to me on facebook. I feel awkward chatting to him so i try not to type much but he keeps typing or messaging me. I don't want to go 'offline' because there are other friends i want to type to. What should I do?

Hey girl! You don't to answer him. If it makes you uncomfortable, just tell him you'll be right back and then stop talking to him.

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by makeupx3 on 2/14/2010 10:37:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD so i like this guy A LOT! and he asked me out, i really really want to! problem is, my friend likes him too...but he does not like her at all...and she likes like five other guys...andd shes not that nice to me in the first place...i dont want to hurt her but i want to go out with him! WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Hey girl! You can take your time. Try talking to your girl and seeing what's up. Base your choice on how she feels; I'm sure she will be cool with it!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by white-stuff on 2/14/2010 9:33:21 PM

i love acting & i would love to be an actress just cuz i love it Smile

hey Smile check out my profile Smile

by magaliciousd on 2/14/2010 6:56:13 PM

i know i can see it when it comes out on DVD but she won't let me cause of innapropriate parts. do you think i should just go over a friends house and watch it??

hey girl! Maybe or you could wait until you are a little older.
Eryn G.

by krazykaetlyn on 2/14/2010 6:55:10 PM

by krazykaetlyn on 2/14/2010 6:51:44 PM

ok i am so mad because my mom told me i'm not alowed to see the movie "Valentines Day" just becasue on the previews there was and inappropriate seen. She doesn't even like me watching PG13 movies. ONE innapropriate thing and she doesn't let me see it. I understand she doesn't want me seeing stuff like that over and over again and me getting the feeling that it's ok but i just want her to realize that i'm old enough and mature enough to understand stuff like that. I really want to see the movie.

hey girl! You should talk to her, but you can see it when it comes out on dvd.
Eryn G.

by krazykaetlyn on 2/14/2010 6:48:43 PM

MOD
that's great advice and i did that already. it doesn't work. he just tells me he doesn't care if i will never like him or go out with him or that we can just be friends. UGH what do i do?

hey girl! You should tell him that you need him to give you some space.
Eryn G.

by krazykaetlyn on 2/14/2010 6:37:42 PM

Ok so there is this kid who is like obsessed with me and i have a bf. IDK what to do. I want him to stop liking me. he knows i have a bf. he won't leaveme alone

hey girl! You should talk to him and ask if you can just be friends.
Eryn G.

by krazykaetlyn on 2/14/2010 6:31:15 PM

ok so my one "friend" thinks i'm fake because my friends and i take pictures of ourselves and hang them on our bedroom walls. Just because i have pictures of me and my friends on my wall doesn't mean i'm fake or vain. I don't want people to think that way of me. what should i do?

hey girl! You should talk to her about how you feel.
Eryn G.

by krazykaetlyn on 2/14/2010 6:20:38 PM

MOD!! MOD!! MOD!!
Okay, I am SO bored right now! My plans with my friend fell thru to go to the movies. Got any ideas about what to do now? They can't be active because of my tailbone. THX! Lol, you might be gettin lots of q's from me today : )

Hey girl! You could rent a movie with the fam.
Eryn G.

by grace2985 on 2/14/2010 6:02:22 PM

on my computer when i try to download the giveaways another tabs pops up but its blank and i want to be able to download the 28 days of winter escapes february giveaway calendar can you help me?

Hey girl! I am not sure what the computer glitch is, maybe you should wait a little and try it again.
Eryn G.

by nina4evr19 on 2/14/2010 5:05:13 PM

i want to be an actress too but cuz i have passion 4 it and because its wat i luv to do.... i want to be an actress on a disney channel show but when i look on the internet it leads to these websites and it says you have to pay money... can yhu help me find any sources with casting calls without paying money???

Hey girl! That sounds like a great dream! You should talk to the rents and have them help you figure the casting call out.
Eryn G.

by nina4evr19 on 2/14/2010 5:02:42 PM

MOD!! MOD!! MOD!! Okay, so yesterday I went skiing and today I hurt so bad!! My tailbone hurts really bad (because of falling) and i can barely sit or get up from sitting. for some reason my neck is really sore too. Any advice to ease the pain (I already took pain killers and they didn't help)?

Hey chica, sounds like you need to go to the doctors. It's not good that you can't move so you should go get a checkup. Hope you feel better! Smile

Lynae P.

by grace2985 on 2/14/2010 3:06:12 PM

Mod mod mod

the guy I like and I were txtin and we had a deep convrsation i want to tell him how I feel 2mrow but is to deep conversations too much for 1 week?

by Raindropt15 on 2/13/2010 4:54:20 PM

***ATTENTION ALL GIRLS! IF YOU NEED ADVICE, VISIT MY PAGE!!!!***

I give GREAT advice on boys,style,tough problems, ect... I come on GL every day or every 2 days so i can respond really quick! Give the MODS a break and ask me anything! I can even help you keep up on your fitness! Boy troubles? Can't decide what to wear? No problem!

ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE is RIGHT HERE! So ask away!!

Xoxo
Stacey <333

by XoxoStaceyXoxo on 2/13/2010 4:42:18 PM

I want to be an actress 2 but i want to be it because i love acting. . . forget about fame

by Luckychica101 on 2/13/2010 4:26:37 PM

Best of luck to you!!! Follow your dreams!!!!=]

by allysonk294 on 2/13/2010 3:43:10 PM

thats my dream too!Only I wanna be a singer!!!
Lalalalalalala!!!!

by Randafanna2 on 2/13/2010 3:25:10 PM

can somebody help me?
i like this guy so much that it kills me when he wont talk to me.
i was depressed and he got me out of depression.
sometimes the only reason i get up is cuz of him.
i spend a long time getting ready just for him.
my life pretty much sucks, and if i didnt have him to look foward to id probably still be wanting to stay in bed all day.

im not trying to be what people call a drama queen.. but could u tell me if this is
-normal?
-ok?
and if its not normal/ok what should i do for help????
and i dont want to see a shrink
my mom wanted me to go see one when i was depressed/suicidalish.

by mizlizbiz on 2/13/2010 11:24:52 AM

Good luck in your acting career? are you talking about Hollywood, or New York?

by sixteengirl93 on 2/13/2010 10:40:06 AM

help! in need of advice!!!

This guy gave me a valentine gram and i don't know if that means he asked me out or if he just likes me... ???? Please respond! XOXOXOX
-Marzapan

by marzapan on 2/13/2010 10:32:40 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 2/13/2010 9:59:54 AM

***MOD*** I wear a 32A and i finally got a push up bra, but i was wondering how to wear it without making it look slutty ( like a lot of girls at my school do) Thx!

Hey chicky, just be sure you don't wear it with anything too low cut or extra tight.  Other than that you'll look nice. Smile

Lynae P.

by sodapoprocker on 2/12/2010 11:40:05 PM

MOD MOD I have been in 8.shows and I have been a lead in three of them. I was a lead in my first one and third and fifth but I have only done community theater I want to get into proffesional stuff but idk how

Hey chica, professional stuff would be fun. When you say professional you mean film right? I think film would be really cool, I want to get into that too. Smile

Lynae P.

by cgirl751 on 2/12/2010 11:20:31 PM

****MODS****MODS*****MODS** i go to gmynastics and today i was doing a backhandspring and i did it relly good almost by myself but i pulled a muscle in my back and it made my legs go numb...one o my friends told me that it has somehting to do with ur spine if ur legs go numb?? any help or advie and it hurts relly bad!!

Hey chicky, ooh sounds really painful. I don't know much about backhandsprings and numb legs, but I think you should call up your doc to be sure everything is okay. Hope ya feel better chica! Smile

Lynae P.

by ImHisSpiderMonkey on 2/12/2010 10:18:47 PM

WINNERS! WINNERS!! WINNERS!!!

First Place goes to (drum roll)........

LASGNA!!!!!!!!

second place-fluffythecaterpillar

third place-rockingirl16 (Amber)

read these three amazing twilight # stories on my profile!!!!!!!

by dancergal22 on 2/12/2010 9:17:21 PM

MOD!!!!!MOD!!!!!!!MOD!!!!!!!!MOD!!!!!!!MOD!!!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!!!MOD!!!!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!!MOD!!!!!MOD!!!!!MOD!!!!MOD!!!!MOD!!! okay, my friend invited me to go sledding tomorrow and i really want to go cuz im always bored on the weekend but my dad told me i couldnt go because he never met my friend's parents but i hang out with friends when he hasnt met there parents all the time and it hasnt been an issue! whats the deal and what can i do cuz i really want to go.! p.s. im 13 and im really responsible in my opinion and everyone always says i am too!

Hey chicky, mhmm I'm not sure what made your dad say that. With all the craziness going on in the world, he's probably just trying to make sure your safe. Why don't you invite your friend and her parents to your house before it's time for you guys to go sledding. That way your dad will feel better letting you go. Smile

Lynae P.

by youloveme123 on 2/12/2010 9:16:43 PM

MOD i just realized that i haven't gotten anyone valentines gifts yet! i dont have a bf this year but i always get little gifts for my bffs and my mom, problem is i dont even have any money right now so what else could i do for them for valentines day? thanks! Smile

Hey babe,

There's plenty to do without cash!  Try using construction paper/scissors/glue stick/markers laying around the house to make super unique cards for all your loved ones.  Do you have any brownie or cookie mixes at home, or could you ask your mom to lend you the money for a box?  Giving each friend a few baked goods is a great homemade way to show them you care!

Lauren C.

by cookie_monster9 on 2/12/2010 8:44:42 PM

hey girlies join the awesomest club now...........club answer its the perfect club for all girls we have an election for vice president the drawing starts febuary 10-march 27 so send an entry following thesse questions
1.why should you be president
2.what grade are you in
3.whats your fave subject
thats it if you want more info on our club and if you wanna be president you have to be member if your not a member and you want to be on go to my profille bye

by lonnae8 on 2/12/2010 8:41:29 PM

THAT IS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except I want to do it just because I LOVE acting and the fun of being someone I'm not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Stargazin1 on 2/12/2010 8:29:59 PM

most of the girls got flowers and prezzies from their boy friends not me me singleFrown

by Hollerbackgirl on 2/12/2010 8:15:58 PM

Hey Girlies!!
You guys know me, Ellie, Ive been giving advice on here for about 3 years now and i have lots of experience. Well, not only do i have experience but i no have an entire Healthy you profile FULL of helpful tips and room for questions from you girls called The Guide to Girl Problems. Here there will always be great tips in two different section called Healthy Lifestyle and Problem/Solution to periods and girl body. Also featured is a section for you girlies to tell me your questions that you think lots of other girls have questions on that i will answer for everyone, and to finish it off i have the normal advice section. Come check it for details!!
Lots Of Love,
Ellie

by hugatree95 on 2/12/2010 8:06:59 PM

ATTENTION ALL GL READERS!!!!
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON MY PROFILE. i'M GREAT ON THE ADVICE! ASK ME ANYTHING! (ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!) IF ITS REALLY ERGENT PUT ^^^^^^^ AT THE TOP SO I ANSWER QUICK! ILL ANSWER ON YOUR PROFILE! THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

by vklover on 2/12/2010 7:50:30 PM

Starshipluvr is having a contest!

For this contest, you have to write a short story about love or valentine's day. The contest ends FEBRUARY 14TH AND THE WINNER IS PICKED FEBRUARY 15TH. Please enter! Smile

by winneconnerocks on 2/12/2010 7:47:10 PM

a lot of people what to be actors i am sure you could act but dough full that you will be famous

HEY GIRLS

please check out my profile and ill check out yours i also give advice and love to help Smile

by wednesday1408 on 2/12/2010 7:06:40 PM

if you dont no if you are any good. Ask your friends and tell them to be honest. Or like at my school a play is coming up. Try out for a play, and if you get a part, you no your better than some. If you dont make it, SOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by GLfan22 on 2/12/2010 6:06:01 PM

***HEY GL GIRlS! READ THIS IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO GIVES GREAT ADVICE**
Need help this coming Valentine's Day?!
BFF stole your crush?
Confuzzled with guys???
I'LL GIVE YOU ADVICE! Ask a girl who has had a lot of experience with her life, ABOUT ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF! (friends, boys, you, health, family, "down there," etc.) I'd luv to help.
I promise to answer you back on your profile in less than 2 DAYS!! (if your profile is not publicly visible i will answer it on my profile).
thanks 4 readin' my comment!Smile
xoxo Joyce

by jojoyce_27 on 2/12/2010 5:51:38 PM

so i'm single this valentine's day........... again. and i feel really lonely. all my friends are busy, with their boyfriends. not to mention the guy i like is with his girlfriend. what can i do to feel better?

Hey girlie,

Perk up!  I know you feel like you're the ONLY gal without a BF this V-Day, but trust me - there are plenty of girls out there who are enjoying the single life right now just like you.  Use Valentine's 2010 as a day that is all about YOU: paint your nails, give yourself a facial, watch all of your favorite movies and, if you have some extra cash saved up, go out and buy yourself a treat.  Pamper yourself and remember: V-Day isn't just about diggin' someone else...it's about loving yourself, too! <3

Lauren C.

by voicememos on 2/12/2010 5:50:24 PM

HEY GIRLSSSSS!!!!!!!!!1
COME TO MY PROFILE FOR AWSOME ADVICE ON PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING!!!!!!
I will answer any of your questions within 3 days and I give a tip of the day everyday!!!!
~Advice Columist Hannah

by bumblebeexo1 on 2/12/2010 5:45:33 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 2/12/2010 5:42:04 PM

i really want to be an actress when i grow up!!! i wish i wish!!! LOL!!! Smile

by crazy runnah on 2/12/2010 5:41:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so a few days ago my friend told everyone on the bus and the boy this was about who I like. His name is Chuck. I really hoped he wouldnt ride the bus 2day so I wouldnt have to face him, but he did. Just a little info...He is a good kid, gets good grades, we're good friends and joke around alot. He was sitting in the bus seat diagonal from me and my friend when we got on the bus.
But then, right before the bus started to move, he moved to the seat behind me and my 'friend' ( His friend was sitting in the seat he moved to). Then he looked over the seat at me a few times, and I didnt awknowledge him at all (it helped that me and my friend were listening to my ipod). So, I had my earbud out for a second cuz it fell out and then he looked over the seat and said ''Hi Sally'' (Sally is his nickname for me, chuck is his..) and I just turned my head to look at him and smiled and waved and said 'Hi Chuck' and then turned my head again. So I really dont know what that means, but then when he got off he waved at the bus, and he never does that! So i dont know what to thnk. I just know he doesnt hate me! Does it sounds like he likes me, is embarrased bout the whole tihng, or that he just wants to be friends????
Thanks soo much! Please answer soon!

Hey girl,

It might have surprised him to hear that you like him, but it obviously didn't scare him!  It sounds like he wanted to talk to ya, which is a good sign.  The only way you can tell if he likes you is if he comes out and says so, but don't worry that anything got messed up.  Just keep chatting and flirting and see where it goes from there!

Lauren C.

by tinypickle on 2/12/2010 5:32:30 PM

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!

****New Jobs!*****
These new jobs MUST be filled!
•Boys,boys,boys
•Personal Styler
•Secratary/advertiser/welcomer

Go fill out a application on the club and the new jobs will be picked on Feb.12 around 8!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 2/12/2010 5:29:43 PM

i desperately wanna be an actress!! it is my biggest dream! i know i am good enough i was the lead in the 3rd play i was ever in! i think that is really good! and i would've gotten the lead in another play but one girls aunt was the director or something like that (i dont remember lol) and she gave the part to her! uggh! i rlly rlly wanna be an actress tho LaughingLaughing

by dancechick7496 on 2/12/2010 5:20:07 PM

Hey, I have a swimming class, and I need a new swimsuit(for a pre-teen). It's out of season, so I can't find any in stores. Got any websites/stores that have them??

by sophiag97 on 2/12/2010 5:17:38 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD**
hey! okay so I dont wear makeup yet but im thinking about it Smile soo what color eyeshadow would look good with darker blonde hair, and fair-medium toned skin? thank you Smile

Hey girl!

A lot of times, eyeshadow is paired with eye color - certain colors complement your eyes and other colors really make 'em pop.  But tones that work with all eye colors are brown and grey.  Dress them up with brighter colors based on your eye color - wear bold green if you have brown eyes, blue/tan if you have blue eyes, and purple/gold if you have green eyes.

Lauren C.

by furryanimallover on 2/12/2010 4:54:02 PM

One of my friends is always in plays and she gets the lead parts most of the time. I could never do that, but I like to think I could be an actress.

by luckykel on 2/12/2010 4:53:51 PM

yeah. you should definitely build up your resume. that's kindof what showbiz is looking for...experience. Take acting or theatre classes (like me) and make sure you ABSOLUTELY love it before you wanna go big time.
Personally, I've been in 5 musicals, 1 showcase, and I have 2 shows coming up, and I still think I need more experience.
One day, I'll get an agent. There are people in my school that already have one haha.
GOOD LUCK.

by ggworld93 on 2/12/2010 4:48:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have 2 questions about modeling for GL... 1. How high of a chance is there to be picked to model for GL? (like if you sent in a picture and form and stuff that ur supposed to) 2. What do you look for in the girls that you pick to model?

Hey girlfriend, I'm not exactly sure. I guess your chance of getting hired depends on when the mag might need you for a story.  But send your pic in, you never know you might get picked right away! We just look for girls that are healthy and confident in themselves. As long as you have a good personality and attitude towards modeling for GL, you're a good candidate. Good luck chicky! Smile

Lynae P.

by tmmanimalover on 2/12/2010 4:40:47 PM

i wana b an actress 2!!!

by SingerGurl16 on 2/12/2010 4:36:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i realy really want the ipod touch but my parents wont let me get it. I barely have enough money for it and if i spend all my money i wouldnt have enough for spring clothes. They said we cant split the cost either. Im so sick of my 6 year old ipod it barely works anymore and always freezes. What should i do to help convince them?

Hey hon,

It's all about weighing priorities.  Are you SO unhappy with your old iPod that you're willing to give up spring clothes?  If not, then you probably don't need the new iPod.  If you really are convinced you want the new iPod, then present a "plan" to your parents.  Figure out the cost for the iPod and any other accessories you might need, then prove that you have enough money to cover the entire cost.  By showing them that you have thought about this responsibly and understand how big of an investment it is, you might win 'em over.

Lauren C.

by animaluver438 on 2/12/2010 4:19:52 PM

*********Heyy girls!!*************

do u love country music?? if so, come join my club! check it out on my profile!!

thanks so much!! <33

by save_the_sharks on 2/12/2010 3:54:16 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD***
i have nothing to do this weekend. i especially want something to do on valentines day. i dont have a boyfriend sooo,,,yeah... ideas? ...something fun, please not like doing crafts or reading by myself...thanks SO much! Smile

by crazyshortie13 on 2/12/2010 3:52:29 PM

i want to be an actress really bad too! and at [xganzxalleinx] disney channel does not have crappy actors theyre all talented and capable of expressing the roles they play. y else would they be on disney channel?

by dancer10196 on 2/12/2010 3:40:30 PM

I want to be an actress.

by Twilighter134 on 2/12/2010 3:19:02 PM

hey girlies!
please comment on my profile and i'll leave a comment on your profile!
THANKS! and btw used to be edgypunkrockerchick
LOVE YA!

by jazz/tap/ballroom dancenonstop on 2/12/2010 3:08:31 PM

hey Girly,
you should try talkin to a parent or trusted adult (neighbor, teacher, ect.) and see if they agree. Don`t feel so down. i bet you could do it just trust your instincts! go for it!!! good luck!
-Carmen

by twilightgrl22 on 2/12/2010 1:20:48 PM

MOD!!!
How do these really famous singers get discovered? Some of them really can't sing and yet they are really popular, some regular people can sing amazingly, much better then some real singers.

by sunkiist on 2/12/2010 1:17:30 PM

I would like to be a model but don't know where to start? Do you have any suggestions?

-Ali

by shootingstargirl101 on 2/12/2010 12:49:27 PM

I want to be an actress, and i've already been in school plays and stufff. I want to get an actual commercial or showww, but how do I get an audition and how do I know if it's fake without paying a lot of money?

Hey girl,

Here's a rule of thumb: if anyone asks you to pay ANYTHING, it's probably not legit.  Ask your mom, theater teacher, or guidance counselor to help you find casting calls in your area - that's how commercials, plays, TV shows, and movies find their actresses!  You'll probably have a hard time at first because so many girlies wanna be in the business (and there are only so many roles for them to play), but stay upbeat and work hard.  You can do it!

Lauren C.

by superstarlala on 2/12/2010 11:44:39 AM

go for it!

by JJ25 on 2/12/2010 10:52:08 AM

mod i really want to become an actress but idk were 2 start

Hey girl,

Every actress started somewhere!  Try out for your school's spring play or volunteer to star in a friend's film project.  This will give you a taste of what acting is like - if you like it, keep getting experience (in your town, at your school, etc.) and you'll get further along!

Lauren C.

by lollypop2 on 2/12/2010 9:40:46 AM

1st comment! yeah

by sewer88 on 2/12/2010 9:20:13 AM

Totally! i think u should start auditioning for school's plays. I kinda sorta possibly wanna be a model cus it looks like a lot of fun but im gonna see how my school's mother/daughter fashion show goes Smile

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 2/12/2010 8:20:19 AM

MODD- you gavvve me a im busyy message before so I'm gonna try againn(: I like my bgf and I flirt with him but he's really friendly with a lot of girls so idk weather he flirting or just being nice cause we are really close and nieghborrs. How can I tell and weather he flirtts with me, how can I tell weather he likes me, how can I get him to like me, and how can I get him to know I like him bc. He doesn't seem to get the hint from flirting? thankkyouu(:

Hey girlie,

Thanks for being patient! Smile As for the flirting/liking you problem, try observing the way he acts with other girls.  Is it different, or the same, from how he treats you?  And if he can't take the hint from you flirting with him, you have to be a little bit more forward.  Tell him!  But don't ever try to "get" a guy to like you - if he doesn't, you're too cool to worry about that!

Lauren C.

by wooahittsmmee(: on 2/12/2010 7:12:30 AM

sweet! i would love love love to be an actress!!!!
hey girls! come check out my profile and leave a comment! please and thank you!
-Liz

by rightfield1 on 2/12/2010 7:07:38 AM

HEY GIRLS!!!!!!! COME CHECK OUT CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 WERE U CAN CHAT WITH OTHER GIRLS ABOUT OUR DUDE OBSESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingTongTongTongTongTong
-Liz, prezzy of CLUB BOY CRAZY<3