4 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

5 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

6 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

DEAR CAROL: People Call My Friends Nerds

Dear Carol, My friends and I are always made fun of for being good students. We’re called “geeks” and “nerds” just because we get good grades...

I hate when you do well in school, people automatically call you a "nerd". What is so "un-cool" about doing well in school and getting good grades? I don't get it...

by amazing789 on 6/23/2010 12:47:22 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod...
So this girl who is "popular" in my grade and I don't really hang out with her at all started talking to me on facebook a few days ago...eventually she asked me if I had a pass to get in to this amusement park and I said yes and she said she did too and that we should go sometime. Well yesterday I started talking to her and and asked if she was going to the amusement park anytime soon because I needed someone to go with. She said "YES!" in a really happy way and invited me to go with her and all of her friends, whom I don't hang out with often at all. So I said okay that sounds good...then she started commenting on a few of my photos saying "aaaaw this is soo cute!" and stuff like that............... 1 day later............. the next day she didnt talk with me on facebook at all and neither did any of her friends who were going and they didnt comment on any of my photos but one of them called me and said she was excited I was going and she gave me the details but she doesn't have a facebook... so I was wondering... do these girls want to be my friends or were they just trying to be nice???

by bball_girl3 on 5/31/2010 9:27:24 AM

ALL GIRLS PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!
Hi my name is Hallie and I give AWESOME advice!!!! Ask me about ANYTHING and I will answer the truth and everything is 100% confidental!!! I will answer within 4 hours garenteed! if it is urgent put ****** at the top and I will answer it before then! I will answer on your profile and if your profile is not publicy visible i will answer it on MY profile!!!

Have a great day!

Love Always,
Your Advice consultant, Hallie Smile

by DaddysLittleSouthernGirl on 5/19/2010 12:39:50 PM

haha honestly I LOVE being a nerd as they say. Most of my friends are band geeks and i love it. I've dated at least 5 of the guys in my schools marching band. hahha my current boyfriends a major band geek YEAH TUBA wootwoot

by swimmerxox on 5/13/2010 6:38:07 PM

MODMODMODMOD Three of my friends are really immature. I met them all in camp a really long time ago and 1 of them goes to my school and the other 2 go to a different school. I really like them and We hang out alot but when ever we do i always get really annoyed. They laugh at the stupidest things. They will also be like "What if . . . . happened?" and it wont be funny at all and they will all laugh and i just stare awkwardly. They are like really kiddish and i dont want to be mean and say anything. . . but it gets really annoying! Should i say anything? Im getting tired of immature jokes! For some reason i am really bothered by this! thanks!!

Hey girl! you can't help your friends' sense of humor, and maybe they have things that bother you too. Just try making jokes of your own, or playing active games that don't require constant immature jokes. I don't think this one annoyance should kill a friendship, but if they really arent the right type of friend for you, maybe you could slowly not spend AS much time with them.

Hallie R.

by rachiiann on 4/20/2010 1:34:29 PM

DO YOU LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT?
ARE YOU OBSSESED WITH TWILIGHT?
DO YOU NEED ADVICE LIKE NOW?
ARE YOU CRAZY FOR SHOPPING?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE
QUESTIONS YOU NEED TO COME TO MY PROFILE NOW!!

by savvylula on 4/16/2010 12:13:26 AM

who cares what they think? ok well i guess we all do but any way....but me and my friends when we are called nerds, weird, what ever we take it as a complement...we know we're diffrent and we wouldnt want to be the same as everyone else (:

by swimstar27 on 4/15/2010 9:52:20 PM

I'm in the gifted program. Being a nerd is awesome! It all depends on how you dress. For people that don't know you, at least. Get all your friends together and go shopping for some styish clothes. If you wanna dress like a nerd, like do it the right way. Get skinny jeans and colorful suspenders. Oh yeah.

by SBCreations on 4/15/2010 9:14:48 PM

I'm stupid so u should be proud!

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/15/2010 8:29:46 PM

hola lol well i think u should deff b proud about urself!most of the popular ppl in my school r in advanced classes nd we r constantly playing around by calling each other nerds.I'm not sayin ur a nerd but if u r slightly then y not rock it? nd remember stay humble b.u'll b successful and rich while they'll b bankrupt.
kk byeeeeeez!=)