Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

1 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

2 HOURS AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

COMMENTS

My classmates are obsessed with sex--and it's freaking me out

Kids in my class are obsessed with talking about sex. It makes me uncomfortable. What should I say? "It’s OK to feel uncomfortable!" says child...

I am the same way, I cant believe some of the people I hear bragging about having sex at 13 and some even younger. I guess they want to fit in or feel older. But in some ways we all can get obsessed with sex even if some of us dont admit it. And it is so easy to find and look at things online about it, I think some of us get obsessed with it that way to even if we dont want to.

by fashionqn on 1/3/2013 10:47:31 PM

I understand that teens have hormones but sometimes it gets annoying
I mean there's girls who think that not being a virgin is the coolest thing ever
They make fun of girls who are virgins I don't think you have to be married to have you know
What but I do think it should be with someone who
You care about not just a one night thing like some people do
Also sex is a very pirvate thing it really disgust me how
Some girls are doing it at 13 and 14 and braging about it I'm 15 I don't even like thinking
About it whenever Someone talks about it I feel uncomfortable and I'm like umm can we
Please move on to the next conversation

by redvelvetluv on 12/21/2012 11:50:22 AM

How do you know if you are obsessed with s-e-x?? Is it an obsession if you think about it a lot and often, like can you get a pass since you have a bf and it just happens that those thoughts come into your mind. Plus I was reading where people who do study that sort of thing, said we are thinking and talking about s-e-x more than ever. I dont think that is a bad thing, is it?

by luckykel on 2/15/2012 2:09:29 PM

who the heck says "hip"? this isnt the 70's

by muamua1j on 7/31/2011 7:20:36 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

That is a really serious and personal topic, so this is not really the best place to discuss it.  I really encourage you to talk to someone you trust first - be that a parent, friend, teacher, or counselor.  But the fact that you are worried about what your friends would think, and that you're not sure what to do, makes me think it might be a good idea to wait.  It's a big step, and you want to be sure that you are ready for it.  xoxo

Marie H.

by hmmc296 on 1/4/2011 12:31:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!I hit my first period when I was 12. I was actually the first one in my group to hit puberty at 9. Now I'm 19 and lovin life as I get ready to go into college. Theres only one prob tho. I've had a boyfriend for almost 6 years now and we've done it (under major protection). I'm looking for a college right now and I'm thinking about proposing to him, if he doesnt do it first. I need advice! I don't want to go on with my life without him!

Well, going to different schools does not mean you won't be in each others lives anymore.  It sounds like you really love him, he really loves you, and you'll definitely work something out.  If you decide to propose...GOOD LUCK!

Brittany B.

by sdk1997 on 6/17/2010 2:38:38 PM

MOD~MOD~MOD~MOD~

Hey girl, I am so, so sorry to hear about what happened to your friend, but I am glad to hear that she reached out to an awesome friend like you.  I can't imagine how scary and painful that feels for both of you.  Although it's difficult, it's really important that she reaches out to an adult she trusts - school counselor, teacher, or family member.  You could offer to go with her for support.  And this can be hard on you, too, so you should also think about talking with someone you trust.  Hang in there, I am wishing you both the best.  For more help, check out this article:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/post/post/post/2008/08/04/HELP%212.aspx.  xoxo

Marie H.

by sdk1997 on 6/17/2010 2:29:29 PM

I've gotten so used to guys talking about sex, blowjobs, and all kinds of kissing that I just play along with it and sometimes their jokes even make me laugh. But, let's face it guys will be guys and I can't help it that they all like me and I find myself thinking about them all the time. I listen to them at lunch and I still have fun I don't know how a girl can say that they hate guys I like them all ESPECIALLY THE PLAYERS!!!

by cavadini on 6/12/2010 10:36:58 AM

**************************************************HEY YOU! yeah, you! Need help or advice on guys???? Well you questions bout them dudes will be answered! You can gaurentee that i will answer that day, the following day, or the following day after that. But it will probably be on that day or the following day. Yep, i am a teenager thats going through the same stuff chica. And don't worry, its all confidential! Be fearless, and ask me anything! :]

by purpledancer733777 on 4/3/2010 12:06:23 AM

If you need advice, ask me, leave a comment on my pro. About ANYTHING, anytime, anywhere, send the message on. I am also starting a club it is where girls petition to prevent animal neglect and cruelty. It breaks my heart. If you want to join, leave a comment on my profile saying "SAVE THE DOGS AND CATS" My actual club is called "Club Save The Animals" so write club save the animals on my pro. Also, tell me an animal story or how you want to make a change. I will give you more club details as a comment on your profile if you join.
Lots of Love