Bridget M.

is modding

27 MINUTES AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

15 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

GL's fave V-Day chick flicks!

We’ve come up with a list of our must-see V-day movies that we totally heart. Check out our fave nine flicks!

i HATE TWILIGHT, IT SUCKS!

by zd95 on 4/4/2010 2:07:40 PM

ok the Notebook is the bomb!! and so is How to loose a guy and 10 days and A walk to remember but overall the best is TWILIGHT!!OMG i could watch twilight 1000x!!

by koolkangaroo37 on 2/22/2010 1:35:39 PM

I watched 50 first dates it was good

by chipmunkchick on 2/21/2010 12:07:33 PM

KEEP READING IF YOU ARE OR HAVE EVER BEEN IN NEED OF A LITTEL ADVICE....

KEEP READING...................................

KEEP GOING>

ok, good, got your attention =)

i give great advice on fashion, boys, hair, periods, family probs,you name it, i can answer it!!!

there are ton of advice people out there, but i will do my best to top them!!!!

I am also the prez of fashionalpha club (just search fashionalpha) which is brand new and needs mods and memebers- check it out!!!

ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE

Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it... Agatha Christie
(but you won't ignore mine... lol )

by urastar94 on 2/15/2010 10:04:48 AM

absolutley adore Twilight!! Laughing go team edward!! but today is Valentines Day (the movie) for me! going w/ my besties! valentines day are 4 losers w/ bfs/gfs! we'r jus gonna go watch sum other losers lol!

but totally luv How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days, The Notebook, and as i said TWILIGHT!!

by LaCutii3:) on 2/14/2010 3:31:07 PM

OMG! The notebook is the #1 Love story. Even if its like 2145, its still the #1 movie for all love ones and not love ones.

by jb24631 on 2/14/2010 12:01:08 AM

twilight rox!

by Rebecca Lynn on 2/13/2010 3:00:32 PM

I love the notebook, 50 first dates and a walk to remember! I can't wait to see Dear John! It looks really good! ( :

by Rebecca Lynn on 2/13/2010 2:59:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

I hate valentine's day. ALL of my friends are going to the Valentines day dance with thier boyfriends. Guess what I am doing. Having dinner with my oatmeal- lovin' grandparents. Then I'm coming home and watching Project Runway re- runs and having a Cheez- It binge. My frients tease me about not having a bf, and I just laugh along with them, but inside I feel like I really want one. I have a major crush on this one guy, but I am wayyy to nervous to talk to him. I really need advice to try and say at least hi to hime. HELP!

sorry it's so long. my life is a mess!

by allimar709 on 2/13/2010 1:54:47 PM

I love 50 First Dates! 17 Again is also really good.

by footballgirl10 on 2/13/2010 1:16:06 PM