2 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

3 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

4 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't want the recipe for the world's greatest carrot cake? http://t.co/7zWmJLIVHv

COMMENTS

GL's fave V-Day chick flicks!

We’ve come up with a list of our must-see V-day movies that we totally heart. Check out our fave nine flicks!

Hey chickas!
OMG, I love Twilight and the Notebook! Laughing Sooo cute!
xoxo
-Alice

by MizzChanel on 2/13/2010 11:30:32 AM

I just got a heart box of chocolates and I'll so want to see on of those movies and eat the chocolate!

by supercards12 on 2/12/2010 3:22:50 PM

these are all really good movies. I especaly love The Notebook.

by fuzzchick on 2/11/2010 9:05:46 PM

all AMAZING movies!!!

by PinkGirl15 on 2/11/2010 6:55:00 PM

MODMODMOD
thanks so much!!!!! i hadn't thought about it that way...i dont wanna hurt him by lying to him, so im just gonna keep acting like myself and see where it takes me! Smile
<3 single on valentine's day and ok with it

Hey babe, You're welcome! And good luck! Smile

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by Ali2468 on 2/11/2010 5:45:19 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
all of my friends have had bfs (we're in 8th grade) and i feel really left out because i've never had a bf nor anyone who like me. i'm totally in love with this one guy (i've loved him for an ENTIRE YEAR!) but he doesn't like me backe. he means soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to me and i know that he shouldn't because i'm only 13 but i really really really really really like him.. he told me and my friends that he didn't like me, but he kinda acts like it. my friend told me to talk about a fake guy and say that i really "like" him and that my crush will then be jealous. she says it works for her EVERY time...with valentine's day coming up, i think about how we could be so perfect together and he just doesn't see it...i care so much about him and he talks to me alot and when i'm with him, i feel like the happiest person in the world.
what should i do? do you think that the pretend guy is a good idea? thanks so much!! sorry this is so long! girlies i'm open to any advice you have too!!
<3 single on valentines day

Hey babe, I think a pretend guy MIGHT work, but think about it this way: would you want a guy to do that to you? If you have to make someone jealous to really notice you, maybe it's not worth it, and if you want to date him it's probably not a good idea to start out lying to him. It sounds like he might like you already and telling him you like someone else might just scare him off. Try to make him see how great you are and hopefully he'll realize what he's missing!

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by Ali2468 on 2/11/2010 5:09:08 PM

I AM SO GOING TO SEE THE MOVIE VALENTINE'S DAY THIS WEEKEND! i LOVE taylor swift!

by volleychick879 on 2/11/2010 4:31:13 PM

lo i love those movies. i want to see valentines day, dear john, the last song!!!!!!!! the look so good

by soccer160 on 2/11/2010 12:31:49 PM

I love Wall-e!
its so ADORABLEE!!!!
I love the Nicholas Spraks movies too Smile

check out my profile, and leave a comment, thx!

by rosebubbles101 on 2/11/2010 12:01:01 AM

Hey jana thanks a LOAD!
It went great he ran after me after i gave and and said yes and hugged me i was SPEECHLESS! SO happy v-day! Hope u know u help me a lot!

by Lovely_star33 on 2/10/2010 6:55:38 PM