AN HOUR AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

AN HOUR AGO These YouTube vloggers have your Halloween makeup covered: http://t.co/tgitXV7LGz

2 HOURS AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

COMMENTS

GL's fave V-Day chick flicks!

We’ve come up with a list of our must-see V-day movies that we totally heart. Check out our fave nine flicks!

I absolutely LOVE 17 Again!!!! It's like one of the best movies ever made (along with Titanic and a few others). I think Titanic should be on this list too. That's a great love story.

Check Out My Profile!

*Peace Out*

by kiddo916 on 2/10/2010 6:32:38 PM

Cute WaLL-E!Laughing

by MaiLee on 2/10/2010 6:19:35 PM

i didn't watch all movie but i watched WALL-E and Twilight. When i watched Twilight in the endd Bella's Hand got bloody and her leg was broken!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE,MaiLee

by MaiLee on 2/10/2010 6:18:39 PM

I Love WALL-E in the end the fat person said wow we can plant pizza plants!!!! KEKE!! Funnie huh :O

by MaiLee on 2/10/2010 6:15:29 PM

Join CLUB GLAMOUROUS! This is a club made for girls to chat and express themselves in a fun, safe,& kind way. We have surveys, polls, quizzes, & so much more for you to have fun with! Here at club glam you get the opportunity to be a glamour girl. What’s a glamour girl? Any girl who is charitable, virtuous, & not afraid to be themselves(who are awesome girls)!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Also Join The Pretty Committee <3. For all The Clique obsessed cuties out there!Type it in, and search it for this ah-mazing club!
Looking for a club to join? Are you a club looking for more members? Go to FindUrClub right away!
Plz be sure to check out my own personal profile- popstar8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 2/10/2010 6:12:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD ! My profile's being moderated, and i have no idea why! Could you please give me some reasons?

Hey Girl! SOmeone reported your profile. But I resolved it! xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by Glamno5 on 2/10/2010 4:26:42 PM

I love Twilight.

by Photochickie on 2/10/2010 3:31:39 PM

MOD MOD!!
im 14 and ive never had a boyfriend or been kissed and all of my friends have. im starting to think that no guys will ever like me. any ideas on how to get through vday? thnx!

by CluelessCutie21 on 2/10/2010 3:11:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

im kinda a little diva. i want what i want, when i want it. i know i can sometimes be a little brat like begging for things but i always say thankyou. sometimes i get so upset that i cant have something that i cry. is that a bad thing to be a diva?

by kelkellkelly on 2/10/2010 2:42:40 PM

i loved another cinderella story, 17 again, and wall-e. also, here are my reccomendations:
ella enchanted
pearl harbor (it may be about the bombing of pearl harbor, but the dirctors added a love story to it)

by gymstar27 on 2/10/2010 2:16:19 PM