1 HOURS AGO Transform your look with color-changing nail polish: http://t.co/IwZ0dhHpF4

13 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

16 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

COMMENTS

GL's fave V-Day chick flicks!

We’ve come up with a list of our must-see V-day movies that we totally heart. Check out our fave nine flicks!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i always see kids in like 8th or 7th grade hugging holding hands and kissing, and its never awkward cuz theyre always the same height or the guys taller. im taller than my bf, and i hate standing next to him cuz i feel too tall, and like its weird. ik guys dont always have to be taller, and ik my bf will get taller, but around what age to guys get growth spurts? thnx

Hey Girl! Guys mature a lot later than girls do. Girls start maturing around the time of their period. Guys on the other hand sometimes don't hit their growth spurt until high school. Being taller is no big deal! Just know that you really like him and everything is fine! xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by kelkellkelly on 2/10/2010 1:45:22 PM

ive seen all of thoose! there so awesome, sept 4 wallie... and i culd watch twi;ight a billion times!

by cooline on 2/10/2010 1:23:12 PM

MOD
There is a Valentine's Day dance at school on Friday. Its casual, but I have nooo idea what to wear. I'm going shopping today, so do you have any suggestions on what I should get to wear to the dance? And if there's anything else you think I should get, not necessarily for the dance, then let me know. Thank you sooo much!!! <3

by sadulin4495 on 2/10/2010 12:25:36 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I could watch 50 First Dates and Another Cinderella Story over and over ond over and over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will probably watch those moveis to solve my own heartbreak on V-Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It sucks not to have Boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Single Girls ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by bakecake1865 on 2/10/2010 11:46:19 AM

i love these movies! ♥

hey girlies! im the boys and friends mod for club listen and talk. im here to answer any questions about bf's of bff's so let me know! im happy to help Smile

and if you have any questions about other stuff let me know! im here to help with anything! Smile

by summerlover0116 on 2/10/2010 11:07:44 AM

MOD Mod Mod...
do u think 7th grade is a good age to start going on dates?

Hey babe,

Every girl is different!  What's important is that YOU feel comfortable going on dates at your age.  If something doesn't feel right and you think you need to wait, then don't let anyone force you.  But if you feel like you're ready and you have your parents' permission, then go for it!

Lauren C.

by jlenna on 2/10/2010 11:03:32 AM

OMG love those movie except some aren't good ones to watch on v-day with or bf

by sparklingdimon on 2/10/2010 10:58:19 AM

Awwwwwww those movies are sooooooooooo good. I can't wait to see Valentines Day though it looks so good and it has like everyone in it including Tayor Launter Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

by Snermis on 2/10/2010 10:03:25 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD
so theres this guy that i like. he asked me who i liked and i told him . (on facebook!) i mean i know him hes not a stranger. Anyway i was like dont tell . and when i said you hes like , i wont tell my self. then i was like what does "he" think about it? and he saidhe thinks its cool. and when we talk he said dont cut ur hair you look better with it long. and he said ur cute in ur pics . so hwo do i ask if he likes me with out soundign desperate and full on saying, "do you like me?" OR hwo do i ask him if he likes me

Hey girlie,

It sounds like you already kinda asked him - when you asked "What does he think about it?" and he told you "He thinks it's cool," that means he's happy you like him!  Plus, the fact that he asked you who you like in the first place is a big hint.  Just relax and enjoy your convos with him now - if he really does like you, it will come out while you're flirting with each other Smile

Lauren C.

by Irish Girl on 2/10/2010 10:02:25 AM

I wanna see 17 again.
I'm one of the only girls who hasn't seen it.
and my dad will let me watch R movies but not 17 again...
wow. I know its lame.
well anyways! SNOW DAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg I am mad at my teacher.
we are in middle school and were the only homeroom class besides my math teacher's homeroom class... thats doing valentines! I mean really? In middle school? I KNOW!!!!

by emilypizazz on 2/10/2010 9:43:55 AM