Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

12 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

13 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

GL's fave V-Day chick flicks!

We’ve come up with a list of our must-see V-day movies that we totally heart. Check out our fave nine flicks!

J'adore 17 again sooooo much.

by heygirlitsme04 on 2/10/2010 9:23:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I AM SPENDING V DAY WITH MY BF, MY BFF, AND HER BF. BUT WE DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO.... ANY IDEAS?

Hey girlie,

Double dates are cool!  But make sure you don't go somewhere too intense - instead, choose somewhere fun that will let you all talk to each other and enjoy the night.  Try bowling, a relaxed restaurant, or karaoke!

Lauren C.

by MR1598 on 2/10/2010 8:47:34 AM

the notebook is AMAZING! love love love that movie! I really want to see the movie 50first dates, has anyone seen it? if you have could you tell me if it's something worth watching? comment on my profile! -Krissy

by Cherries51 on 2/10/2010 8:44:29 AM

*MOD*MOD*MOD*
There is a girl that goes to my school and she is so conceded, she always has to have the attention, and she flirts with pretty much all the boys even if she does not like him, thats including my crush! It's so annoying because she always has to do something to make the boys flirt with her and she deosnt even like them. It especially hurts my feeling because she flirts with my crush and she doesn't like him and she knows i do! What should i do? Thanks!

Hey babe,

Just remember what you said: she flirts with every guy.  This doesn't mean that she especially likes your crush or wants to steal him from you - she just sounds like a really social person who wants everyone to like her.  Instead of sitting back and getting mad at her for flirting with your crush though, how about you flirt with him instead? Smile

Lauren C.

by hellokittylover14 on 2/10/2010 8:09:10 AM

they should have Titanic on here! i cry at that one too but I dont know why I just get really sad when Jack dies and Rose lets go of his hand and he floats down in the water and she says "ill never let go!" Cry

by spazzychick101! on 2/10/2010 8:06:15 AM

I LOOOOVVVVEEE THE NOTEBOOK! <3 so romantic! this valentines day im gonna force my bfg to watch it with me while i sit there and sob! lol XD

by spazzychick101! on 2/10/2010 8:01:28 AM

MOD!! ok so i like this guy right but i dont know if he likes me back and ussually im really good at flirting......WITH GUYS I DONT EVEN LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!! but i cant seem to flirt with guys that i do like. WATS WRONG WITH ME

Hey babe,

Nothing's wrong with ya!  This new guy is prob just making you more nervous because you actually care about him and want him to like you back.  Just relax and be yourself - chat with him about stuff you have in common, laugh about something silly that happened in class, and flirting will feel more comfortable after a while.

Lauren C.

by chairy on 2/10/2010 8:00:39 AM

XOXO.
LOVE
TWILIGHT!!

by dTwilightLover on 2/10/2010 6:09:28 AM

"The notebook" and "A walk to remember" are ones I want to see.

by i_luv_devin on 2/10/2010 12:22:57 AM

50 first dates, the notebook, walk to remember, seventeen again...LOVE'EM!!! but 17 again is the most AWKWARD movie to see with your dad!! BELIEVE ME! XPPPP

~ ari nicole