Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

6 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

7 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

GL's fave V-Day chick flicks!

We’ve come up with a list of our must-see V-day movies that we totally heart. Check out our fave nine flicks!

I don't have a guy and I like twilight but some guys arent into that sappy romance. Guys are more into blood and guts

by Gymnast4eva12697 on 2/9/2011 4:25:32 AM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. Post this to your favorite article

by Chocolover17 on 2/6/2011 10:07:42 PM

AAGH why did you have to include Twilight?!?!? I know a lot of people like it, but many DON'T! It's so overrated and it's everywhere!

by Freakout911 on 2/6/2011 4:01:02 PM

I love how to lose a guy in ten days too!

by Gabriella123 on 1/29/2011 10:36:52 AM

Well...i dont actually have a boyfriend at this time... but i don't think i would watch most of these movies with him
-What boy want to watch Twilight, Another Cinderella Story, and 17 again
- you can't (or atleast i wouldnt) watch any movies that get to sensual.... like the notebook because it would create one VERY uncomfortable sitch.

by dancergal22 on 1/28/2011 7:44:09 PM

Listen twilight a lot of people don't like twilight but you can't do anything about it because there still making them no matter what cause a lot of people like them so you haters out ( im one of them kinda ) just stop cause you hating cant do anything an i realized that.

by sumroc13 on 1/27/2011 11:49:36 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post this to your favorite article

by tayfan101 on 1/27/2011 1:44:21 PM

a walk to remember is soooo good! my friend who likes chick flicks (no, he isnt gay) really loved it and the end was so sad i was crying and my senior friend was really sad even tho the VERY end iz kinda cheezy....
btw just fyi im in love with that friend Smile <3 <3 <3

by MalibuCheetah on 1/25/2011 11:15:27 PM

i lovee how to losee a guy in ten daays!< awesome moviee!<3

by lili545 on 1/25/2011 7:59:40 PM

In Twilight, Bella has THE WORST taste in guys. I mean, why does she go for a guy that says she should never be with him, and ditches the great one?

And where's the Charlie Brown Valentine? The best thing on Valentines Day is seeing the neighborhood loser get nothing for Valentines Day (and see Linus [the Sweet Baboo] suck up to Sally). And Lucy is awesome. Smile

"I got a rock."
-Charlie Brown in the worst ghost costume ever; It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
sry love that quote

by Freakout911 on 1/22/2011 8:31:16 AM

i HATE TWILIGHT, IT SUCKS!

by zd95 on 4/4/2010 2:07:40 PM

ok the Notebook is the bomb!! and so is How to loose a guy and 10 days and A walk to remember but overall the best is TWILIGHT!!OMG i could watch twilight 1000x!!

by koolkangaroo37 on 2/22/2010 1:35:39 PM

I watched 50 first dates it was good

by chipmunkchick on 2/21/2010 12:07:33 PM

KEEP READING IF YOU ARE OR HAVE EVER BEEN IN NEED OF A LITTEL ADVICE....

KEEP READING...................................

KEEP GOING>

ok, good, got your attention =)

i give great advice on fashion, boys, hair, periods, family probs,you name it, i can answer it!!!

there are ton of advice people out there, but i will do my best to top them!!!!

I am also the prez of fashionalpha club (just search fashionalpha) which is brand new and needs mods and memebers- check it out!!!

ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE

Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it... Agatha Christie
(but you won't ignore mine... lol )

by urastar94 on 2/15/2010 10:04:48 AM

absolutley adore Twilight!! Laughing go team edward!! but today is Valentines Day (the movie) for me! going w/ my besties! valentines day are 4 losers w/ bfs/gfs! we'r jus gonna go watch sum other losers lol!

but totally luv How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days, The Notebook, and as i said TWILIGHT!!

by LaCutii3:) on 2/14/2010 3:31:07 PM

OMG! The notebook is the #1 Love story. Even if its like 2145, its still the #1 movie for all love ones and not love ones.

by jb24631 on 2/14/2010 12:01:08 AM

twilight rox!

by Rebecca Lynn on 2/13/2010 3:00:32 PM

I love the notebook, 50 first dates and a walk to remember! I can't wait to see Dear John! It looks really good! ( :

by Rebecca Lynn on 2/13/2010 2:59:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

I hate valentine's day. ALL of my friends are going to the Valentines day dance with thier boyfriends. Guess what I am doing. Having dinner with my oatmeal- lovin' grandparents. Then I'm coming home and watching Project Runway re- runs and having a Cheez- It binge. My frients tease me about not having a bf, and I just laugh along with them, but inside I feel like I really want one. I have a major crush on this one guy, but I am wayyy to nervous to talk to him. I really need advice to try and say at least hi to hime. HELP!

sorry it's so long. my life is a mess!

by allimar709 on 2/13/2010 1:54:47 PM

I love 50 First Dates! 17 Again is also really good.

by footballgirl10 on 2/13/2010 1:16:06 PM

Hey chickas!
OMG, I love Twilight and the Notebook! Laughing Sooo cute!
xoxo
-Alice

by MizzChanel on 2/13/2010 11:30:32 AM

I just got a heart box of chocolates and I'll so want to see on of those movies and eat the chocolate!

by supercards12 on 2/12/2010 3:22:50 PM

these are all really good movies. I especaly love The Notebook.

by fuzzchick on 2/11/2010 9:05:46 PM

all AMAZING movies!!!

by PinkGirl15 on 2/11/2010 6:55:00 PM

MODMODMOD
thanks so much!!!!! i hadn't thought about it that way...i dont wanna hurt him by lying to him, so im just gonna keep acting like myself and see where it takes me! Smile
<3 single on valentine's day and ok with it

Hey babe, You're welcome! And good luck! Smile

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by Ali2468 on 2/11/2010 5:45:19 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
all of my friends have had bfs (we're in 8th grade) and i feel really left out because i've never had a bf nor anyone who like me. i'm totally in love with this one guy (i've loved him for an ENTIRE YEAR!) but he doesn't like me backe. he means soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to me and i know that he shouldn't because i'm only 13 but i really really really really really like him.. he told me and my friends that he didn't like me, but he kinda acts like it. my friend told me to talk about a fake guy and say that i really "like" him and that my crush will then be jealous. she says it works for her EVERY time...with valentine's day coming up, i think about how we could be so perfect together and he just doesn't see it...i care so much about him and he talks to me alot and when i'm with him, i feel like the happiest person in the world.
what should i do? do you think that the pretend guy is a good idea? thanks so much!! sorry this is so long! girlies i'm open to any advice you have too!!
<3 single on valentines day

Hey babe, I think a pretend guy MIGHT work, but think about it this way: would you want a guy to do that to you? If you have to make someone jealous to really notice you, maybe it's not worth it, and if you want to date him it's probably not a good idea to start out lying to him. It sounds like he might like you already and telling him you like someone else might just scare him off. Try to make him see how great you are and hopefully he'll realize what he's missing!

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by Ali2468 on 2/11/2010 5:09:08 PM

I AM SO GOING TO SEE THE MOVIE VALENTINE'S DAY THIS WEEKEND! i LOVE taylor swift!

by volleychick879 on 2/11/2010 4:31:13 PM

lo i love those movies. i want to see valentines day, dear john, the last song!!!!!!!! the look so good

by soccer160 on 2/11/2010 12:31:49 PM

I love Wall-e!
its so ADORABLEE!!!!
I love the Nicholas Spraks movies too Smile

check out my profile, and leave a comment, thx!

by rosebubbles101 on 2/11/2010 12:01:01 AM

Hey jana thanks a LOAD!
It went great he ran after me after i gave and and said yes and hugged me i was SPEECHLESS! SO happy v-day! Hope u know u help me a lot!

by Lovely_star33 on 2/10/2010 6:55:38 PM

I absolutely LOVE 17 Again!!!! It's like one of the best movies ever made (along with Titanic and a few others). I think Titanic should be on this list too. That's a great love story.

Check Out My Profile!

*Peace Out*

by kiddo916 on 2/10/2010 6:32:38 PM

Cute WaLL-E!Laughing

by MaiLee on 2/10/2010 6:19:35 PM

i didn't watch all movie but i watched WALL-E and Twilight. When i watched Twilight in the endd Bella's Hand got bloody and her leg was broken!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE,MaiLee

by MaiLee on 2/10/2010 6:18:39 PM

I Love WALL-E in the end the fat person said wow we can plant pizza plants!!!! KEKE!! Funnie huh :O

by MaiLee on 2/10/2010 6:15:29 PM

Join CLUB GLAMOUROUS! This is a club made for girls to chat and express themselves in a fun, safe,& kind way. We have surveys, polls, quizzes, & so much more for you to have fun with! Here at club glam you get the opportunity to be a glamour girl. What’s a glamour girl? Any girl who is charitable, virtuous, & not afraid to be themselves(who are awesome girls)!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Also Join The Pretty Committee <3. For all The Clique obsessed cuties out there!Type it in, and search it for this ah-mazing club!
Looking for a club to join? Are you a club looking for more members? Go to FindUrClub right away!
Plz be sure to check out my own personal profile- popstar8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 2/10/2010 6:12:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD ! My profile's being moderated, and i have no idea why! Could you please give me some reasons?

Hey Girl! SOmeone reported your profile. But I resolved it! xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by Glamno5 on 2/10/2010 4:26:42 PM

I love Twilight.

by Photochickie on 2/10/2010 3:31:39 PM

MOD MOD!!
im 14 and ive never had a boyfriend or been kissed and all of my friends have. im starting to think that no guys will ever like me. any ideas on how to get through vday? thnx!

by CluelessCutie21 on 2/10/2010 3:11:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

im kinda a little diva. i want what i want, when i want it. i know i can sometimes be a little brat like begging for things but i always say thankyou. sometimes i get so upset that i cant have something that i cry. is that a bad thing to be a diva?

by kelkellkelly on 2/10/2010 2:42:40 PM

i loved another cinderella story, 17 again, and wall-e. also, here are my reccomendations:
ella enchanted
pearl harbor (it may be about the bombing of pearl harbor, but the dirctors added a love story to it)

by gymstar27 on 2/10/2010 2:16:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i always see kids in like 8th or 7th grade hugging holding hands and kissing, and its never awkward cuz theyre always the same height or the guys taller. im taller than my bf, and i hate standing next to him cuz i feel too tall, and like its weird. ik guys dont always have to be taller, and ik my bf will get taller, but around what age to guys get growth spurts? thnx

Hey Girl! Guys mature a lot later than girls do. Girls start maturing around the time of their period. Guys on the other hand sometimes don't hit their growth spurt until high school. Being taller is no big deal! Just know that you really like him and everything is fine! xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by kelkellkelly on 2/10/2010 1:45:22 PM

ive seen all of thoose! there so awesome, sept 4 wallie... and i culd watch twi;ight a billion times!

by cooline on 2/10/2010 1:23:12 PM

MOD
There is a Valentine's Day dance at school on Friday. Its casual, but I have nooo idea what to wear. I'm going shopping today, so do you have any suggestions on what I should get to wear to the dance? And if there's anything else you think I should get, not necessarily for the dance, then let me know. Thank you sooo much!!! <3

by sadulin4495 on 2/10/2010 12:25:36 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I could watch 50 First Dates and Another Cinderella Story over and over ond over and over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will probably watch those moveis to solve my own heartbreak on V-Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It sucks not to have Boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Single Girls ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by bakecake1865 on 2/10/2010 11:46:19 AM

i love these movies! ♥

hey girlies! im the boys and friends mod for club listen and talk. im here to answer any questions about bf's of bff's so let me know! im happy to help Smile

and if you have any questions about other stuff let me know! im here to help with anything! Smile

by summerlover0116 on 2/10/2010 11:07:44 AM

MOD Mod Mod...
do u think 7th grade is a good age to start going on dates?

Hey babe,

Every girl is different!  What's important is that YOU feel comfortable going on dates at your age.  If something doesn't feel right and you think you need to wait, then don't let anyone force you.  But if you feel like you're ready and you have your parents' permission, then go for it!

Lauren C.

by jlenna on 2/10/2010 11:03:32 AM

OMG love those movie except some aren't good ones to watch on v-day with or bf

by sparklingdimon on 2/10/2010 10:58:19 AM

Awwwwwww those movies are sooooooooooo good. I can't wait to see Valentines Day though it looks so good and it has like everyone in it including Tayor Launter Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

by Snermis on 2/10/2010 10:03:25 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD
so theres this guy that i like. he asked me who i liked and i told him . (on facebook!) i mean i know him hes not a stranger. Anyway i was like dont tell . and when i said you hes like , i wont tell my self. then i was like what does "he" think about it? and he saidhe thinks its cool. and when we talk he said dont cut ur hair you look better with it long. and he said ur cute in ur pics . so hwo do i ask if he likes me with out soundign desperate and full on saying, "do you like me?" OR hwo do i ask him if he likes me

Hey girlie,

It sounds like you already kinda asked him - when you asked "What does he think about it?" and he told you "He thinks it's cool," that means he's happy you like him!  Plus, the fact that he asked you who you like in the first place is a big hint.  Just relax and enjoy your convos with him now - if he really does like you, it will come out while you're flirting with each other Smile

Lauren C.

by Irish Girl on 2/10/2010 10:02:25 AM

I wanna see 17 again.
I'm one of the only girls who hasn't seen it.
and my dad will let me watch R movies but not 17 again...
wow. I know its lame.
well anyways! SNOW DAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg I am mad at my teacher.
we are in middle school and were the only homeroom class besides my math teacher's homeroom class... thats doing valentines! I mean really? In middle school? I KNOW!!!!

by emilypizazz on 2/10/2010 9:43:55 AM

J'adore 17 again sooooo much.

by heygirlitsme04 on 2/10/2010 9:23:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I AM SPENDING V DAY WITH MY BF, MY BFF, AND HER BF. BUT WE DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO.... ANY IDEAS?

Hey girlie,

Double dates are cool!  But make sure you don't go somewhere too intense - instead, choose somewhere fun that will let you all talk to each other and enjoy the night.  Try bowling, a relaxed restaurant, or karaoke!

Lauren C.

by MR1598 on 2/10/2010 8:47:34 AM

the notebook is AMAZING! love love love that movie! I really want to see the movie 50first dates, has anyone seen it? if you have could you tell me if it's something worth watching? comment on my profile! -Krissy

by Cherries51 on 2/10/2010 8:44:29 AM

*MOD*MOD*MOD*
There is a girl that goes to my school and she is so conceded, she always has to have the attention, and she flirts with pretty much all the boys even if she does not like him, thats including my crush! It's so annoying because she always has to do something to make the boys flirt with her and she deosnt even like them. It especially hurts my feeling because she flirts with my crush and she doesn't like him and she knows i do! What should i do? Thanks!

Hey babe,

Just remember what you said: she flirts with every guy.  This doesn't mean that she especially likes your crush or wants to steal him from you - she just sounds like a really social person who wants everyone to like her.  Instead of sitting back and getting mad at her for flirting with your crush though, how about you flirt with him instead? Smile

Lauren C.

by hellokittylover14 on 2/10/2010 8:09:10 AM

they should have Titanic on here! i cry at that one too but I dont know why I just get really sad when Jack dies and Rose lets go of his hand and he floats down in the water and she says "ill never let go!" Cry

by spazzychick101! on 2/10/2010 8:06:15 AM

I LOOOOVVVVEEE THE NOTEBOOK! <3 so romantic! this valentines day im gonna force my bfg to watch it with me while i sit there and sob! lol XD

by spazzychick101! on 2/10/2010 8:01:28 AM

MOD!! ok so i like this guy right but i dont know if he likes me back and ussually im really good at flirting......WITH GUYS I DONT EVEN LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!! but i cant seem to flirt with guys that i do like. WATS WRONG WITH ME

Hey babe,

Nothing's wrong with ya!  This new guy is prob just making you more nervous because you actually care about him and want him to like you back.  Just relax and be yourself - chat with him about stuff you have in common, laugh about something silly that happened in class, and flirting will feel more comfortable after a while.

Lauren C.

by chairy on 2/10/2010 8:00:39 AM

XOXO.
LOVE
TWILIGHT!!

by dTwilightLover on 2/10/2010 6:09:28 AM

"The notebook" and "A walk to remember" are ones I want to see.

by i_luv_devin on 2/10/2010 12:22:57 AM

50 first dates, the notebook, walk to remember, seventeen again...LOVE'EM!!! but 17 again is the most AWKWARD movie to see with your dad!! BELIEVE ME! XPPPP

~ ari nicole

by surfchick18 on 2/9/2010 11:22:14 PM

I think Avatar is pretty romantic, like a sci-fi fairy tale. It's a great movie for everyone to see. c:

BTW I need an fitness buddy!

by chocolat on 2/9/2010 11:14:17 PM

Laughing I am spending V-day with my friends, they are the best! Laughing I know its nto at all related to V day, but were watching The Yes man at our sleepovr. :p

ttyl

by readerhi1234 on 2/9/2010 11:08:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like this guy, but i don't want to date anyone cuz im only in 7th grade and i think that u should wait till @ least softmore year of high school. i know that this makes liking him kinda pointless, but is it normal for kids my age to have crushes even though if their crush asked them out they would say no??? i no that this is confuzzling but i wasnt sure how to put it... Thank you so much!!!

Hey babes, its totally normal! I like that you are ok with not dating anyone right now. You're right, 7th grade IS kinda young to have a relationship with someone. xo JANA

by strangechick37 on 2/9/2010 10:51:03 PM

MODMODMOD
Im already 14 and Ive never had a boyfriend! Almost all my friends have, including my twin sister! Im not ugly and Im not unpopular or shy. Whats wrong with me? I am getting soo desperate and lonely, especially since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, help!!

Hi Darlin, dont let desperation make you feel like there is something wrong with you. The right guy for you just hasnt come along yet. You are only 14, you have plenty of years ahead of you. If you REALLY want a bf, go out and pursue a boy instead of sitting around waiting for one to notice you. xo JANA

by candygrl22 on 2/9/2010 10:48:27 PM

<3 the 1st 2 and the last 3 =]

by kata8888 on 2/9/2010 10:45:27 PM

THE NOTEBOOK!

by reeg-a-lene on 2/9/2010 10:22:29 PM

I <3 a walk to remember!!!!! Smile its soo cute & sad & romantic!! perfect to snuggle w/ur bf on valentines day!! Laughing

by Ana Paola on 2/9/2010 10:22:27 PM

mod mod mod
well the vday dance is coming up..
what can i wear thats really cute..sexy..<-- just kidding well cute n chic including the hair?
thnx!

Hey doll, its a dance! Wear a dress, cool tights and ballet flats. Since you will be moving around, it would be better for you to pull you hair back. French braid it. I think that always looks pretty. xo JANA

by ilovecamprockncb on 2/9/2010 10:08:13 PM

MOD
My 13th birthday is in a few weeks, and it's my most important birthday yet. I don't know how to celebrate, though. I want it to be special, but my family is sort of tight on money, so I want something amazing, yet affordable, to bring on my teen years. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

Hey babes, for my 13th birthday my parents got a bunch of sparklers and made a fire outside. We made smores and drank sparkling grape juice. You dont have to have a huge party to bring in the big 1-3. Spend time with your family, those are the best kind of days. And with all this cold weather, it would be fun to hunker down and snuggle with them . xo JANA

by dream_of_dance123 on 2/9/2010 10:06:45 PM

Hey Peeps!!
Thanks for all who have commented on my profile and kept me busy answering you! I LUV IT!!
Guess What!
..........
........
......
....

I have a "contest" for all you girlies
Its going to be about what my next contest will be!
Example: I think your next contest should be about relationships

A bit boring, but I need an inspiration!
come to my profile and tell me!
I'll pick the winner Saturday!(13th)
Thanks and BLOG BLOG BLOG!

xoxo
Sarah

by sarahs advice :D on 2/9/2010 9:58:02 PM

MOD
ok so i rlly wanna kiss my bf. hes told me tht he wanted to, and we have time on the bus but i think were both kinda unsure wat to do. ik ur gonna say itll come naturally, but i kinda wanna push it. ik im ready to, and he is too(ik 4 sure) and like i gues i kinda wanna hint at him to do it. how can i? thnx

Hey babes, I wouldnt kiss him on the bus, that is waaaay too out in the open. You  want your first kiss to be special. If you are both ready for it and he doesnt seem to be making a move then you need to do something about it. Hinting at it will just make him more nervous. xo JANA

by kelkellkelly on 2/9/2010 9:56:47 PM

Nice picks, only one of them was Twilight related!!

by lasagna on 2/9/2010 9:50:35 PM

modmodmod!!!
i still like my x-bf but he's already moved on.he dumped me once bcuz he said i got 2 shy around him. then when we got back 2gether, a month l8r, he dumped me 4 a girl he met @ a roller skating party. he calls her all the time. when we first went out we never had our 1st kiss so we were gonna do it, but im afraid hes gonna kiss her instead (chances r, he wont, hes just gonna move on 2 another girl b4 she gets the chance!!! lol!)
anyway, i rlly like him!! wat should i do?!?!?!!!!???

Hi darlin, why do you like him!? He broke up with you TWICE. Move onto someone that doesn't want to let you go. Dont hold out for someone who finds you expendable. It will be the same tune, you will get together again and then he will break up with you again. Break the cycle. xo JANA

by DeAndafan11 on 2/9/2010 9:50:18 PM

Mod! I really need this answeared by tomorrow moring!
Ok so tomorrow at my school we have to celebert valentines. I giving the boy that likes me who is my crush a card and asking him to be my valentin. Im 11 but its just for a day, do u think i should?

Hi babes, Valentine's Day is a day for caring about people. If you care about him then go for it! xo JANA

by Lovely_star33 on 2/9/2010 9:42:39 PM

oh my god another cinderella story is like one of the cheesiest movies ever, but it's my guilty pleasure. I have sadly never seen a walk to remember or the notebook. i know sad and i've only seen part of 50 first dates.

by kenzie801 on 2/9/2010 9:40:07 PM

i watched this movie called, 'Heart and Souls' and cried when the lil' boy cried!!!

by DeAndafan11 on 2/9/2010 9:35:56 PM

MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!
I hav a prob! I cant think of a good hair style up-do or not!!! Please help i have black curly hair thats shoulder length. HELP!!!

Hi babes, curly hair!? I am SO jealous. pull it all back into a low, side parted ponytail and let your curls go free. Wrap a curl around your hairband and tuck the end in to finish off the look. xo JANA

by MorganRox on 2/9/2010 9:33:32 PM

~MOD~This is an emergency!The guy of my dreams is going to school with me!He's blond with brown eyes and is from europe(France)!I only have home room with him and he sits across the room!and i have lunch with him!I really really want to impress him but don't know how to!all i've been able to do is stare at him and his great butt!my friend has 1st period with him and is always telling me stuff about!also how can i make my self look extra hot!I'm pretty but i'm a little chubby and have a little acne!So how do i impress him and look extra hot!Plz don't tell me to b myself cause i totally wouldn't change 4him i just want to grab his attention and make him think hey shes cool and hot!Srry its so long!And thanks!

hey babes, You gotta be confident. Wear your favorite outfit because you know you're comfortble in it and wont be fussing with anything. Sit next to him in lunch. He is new, he probably wants to meet people, lunch is the best way to get that conversation going because its 30 minutes of uninterrupted free time. xo JANA

by I<3Europeanboyz! on 2/9/2010 9:28:55 PM

50 First Dates and Another Cinderella Story are two of my all time favorite movies! I also ADORE How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days! Such a great movie! Twilight stunk. I hated it. 17 Again is so good but how is it a love story? Wall-E is cute but not a Valentine's Day movie! Haha! I've never seen Hitch or The Notebook, I know! Sad right? I haven't seen A Walk To Remember either. 50 First Dates was my first pg-13 movie I think. I cried my eyes out and laughed on the floor!

by musicluva246 on 2/9/2010 9:23:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Over the weekend, I was on a double date with my best friend and her boyfriend at my boyfriend's house. My boyfriend and I 'made-out' (like we kissed open mouth a bunch of times, but it wasn't French kissing) and my best friend and her boyfriend heard us, but I didn't know they even noticed until the next day. My bestie said she and her boyfriend were laughing at us, but that she was jealous of me too (she hasn't had her first kiss yet). Now I feel kinda dirty. What do I do?

Hey doll, yeah, stuff like that shouldnt be done when there are other people around. Save your private moments for when its just the two of you. xo JANA

by Xoxpeyt0nxox on 2/9/2010 9:20:56 PM

MOD
My boyfriend is moving out of state at the end of the school year! we are really in love with each other and he cant convince hes parents to stay. =((((( we both know long distance relationships never last so we'll break up at the end of the school year. but he told me i was his first true love. i just found out today and i need advice to help me move on.....help mee! =(((( thanks

Hey babes, you dont have to move on yet! Enjoy the time you have left with eachother. There shouldnt be a rush to move on. xo JANA

by klbladybug on 2/9/2010 9:20:37 PM

The Notebook is the best movie EVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333333333

by brunettehotty97 on 2/9/2010 9:19:36 PM

those movies are so good not like if i saw them already

by smackergirl16 on 2/9/2010 9:11:51 PM

I have never seen '50 First Dates', 'Hitch', 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days', or 'WALL-E'. I love 'The Notebook' and 'A Walk to Remember'. The books that they are based on were amazing! Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors! 'Another Cinderella Story' is really cute, too! <3

by Sary on 2/9/2010 9:09:37 PM

MOD
ive been getting cramps in my lower stomach and my.. like privates kinda hurt like achey. ive been getting my period for about a year but this hasnt happened b4. whats up wit that? thnx

Hey babes, I am not sure what that is, I have never heard of those symptoms, I would ask a doctor. xo JANA

by kelkellkelly on 2/9/2010 9:09:26 PM

twilight is in

by smackergirl16 on 2/9/2010 9:07:54 PM

to anyone who's reading this, from the poll, I have an answer for u! Boys DO talk about us as much, if not more! I got it straight from the source. I hvae played truth r dare w/ guys before, and they said so! They asked me truths like"wud u go out w/ sum1 in our class?" got any Q's? Visit my prof!

by supergirl52 on 2/9/2010 8:56:56 PM

what about angus,thongs,and perfect snogging?its a chick flick.

by greengirl111 on 2/9/2010 8:55:31 PM

the notebook is the only movie that has evermade me cry i love it!!!!!!

by waspl on 2/9/2010 8:48:12 PM

The Notebook is probably the best one here, and I love 17 Again!! I really wanna c a Walk 2 Remember, I read the book and it was so sweet! Smile

by ShopperSoccerGurl on 2/9/2010 8:30:47 PM

ALL PREZ, VP, OR OTHER IMPORTANT CLUB PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS!SmileSmileSmile

If you need a person who gives advice about fashion, boys, or/and friendships for your club, I would luv to help you. I will fill out any application you need me to. I hope i can become a member of your club.

Smile luv
shimmer

by shimmergirl on 2/9/2010 8:23:09 PM

I have most of theses movies I have 5o first dates,the notebook, another cinderella story,walle, 17 again, and twilight.

by xoxodremerxoxo on 2/9/2010 8:15:18 PM

<333 A WALK TO REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!<333333333333

by coolgirli2795 on 2/9/2010 8:13:56 PM

THESE ARE GREAT MOVIES!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM AND HOPEFULLY WILL HAVE TONS OF FRIENDS OVER TO WATCH THEM WITH ME!!!!! FUN!
I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!

by Twilightfan001 on 2/9/2010 8:12:52 PM

i've seen &. love almost all of these! good picks.! <3

by volleypl1 on 2/9/2010 8:10:27 PM

CHECK OUT MY ALL TIME LOW FAN-FICTION!!!!!!♥

PLEASE?

if you like Jack you're really luckySmile

CHECK OUT MY ALL TIME LOW FAN-FICTION!!!!!!♥

in the comment section!

CHECK OUT MY ALL TIME LOW FAN-FICTION!!!!!!♥

by Break Out! Break Out! I love Alex Gaskarth on 2/9/2010 8:04:28 PM

i love almost all of these!

by beachygrace on 2/9/2010 7:51:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! K so my bff calls me and she picks up the phone says hello. Then she ignores me and always sings(i feel mean but she CANT sing) and never talks to me. Its so annoying! And when she says somthing i reply and she says "G** your in a bad mood." then i say i wonder why. and then she just starts to play music in the phone super loud. I tried confronting to her about it and she said "So what." "no one can tell me what to do." and agghh it so annoying and i don't know what to do please help!

Hey babe, If she doesn't even really want to talk to you when she calls, stop talking to her on the phone. Next time she calls, just tell her you're really busy and you'll talk to her at school if it's not important.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by nosynewt on 2/9/2010 7:33:23 PM

Okay so i am not a healthy eater (but i'm skinny).... but it doesn't physically hurt me to exercise... i'm not in pain or anything. But sometimes when i eat like a dessert or something unhealthy, I can FEEL the negative effect from it on my body. Do u think I should be worrying and thinking about disease on my body such as heart disease and high cholesterol?? If so, how do I prevent them??

Hey babe, It's never too early to start worrying about your health! Try to avoid eating too much junk food. You can have some every once in awhile, but try to eat more veggies, fruits, grains and healthy proteins, like fish and beans and dark green veggies.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by christiangirlsclub on 2/9/2010 7:30:23 PM

MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!
Hey...so I have a serious crush on this guy at school. There's this really popular, sorta mean girl( we used to be best friends...) she calls my crush 'boyfriend' and 'future husband' all the time. She's obviously doing this to mock/tease him (he's the kind of guy who hasn't had a girlfriend yet and all the girls except me think he's really weird. anyway, recently i've started that he might like her, and today some things happened at school and i realized how obvious it is that he likes her. she doesn't like him...and never will...i like him so much. i feel so sad about this...i wish he would realize that this girl's not a good one, even if he doesn't choose me...i care about him and wish that he wouldn't choose a girl like her. What should i do?????? I'm so confused and sad...please help!!!!!!!!

Hey babe, Tell him how worried you are, but let him make his own decisions. You can't force him not to like someone he likes, but you can be there for him when it doesn't work out. Maybe after he figures out what she's really like he'll realize how sweet and caring you are!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by blueocean96 on 2/9/2010 7:25:52 PM

i love all of those movies
Smile
check out my profile

by clumsy4567 on 2/9/2010 7:18:40 PM

I love Mathew McConaughey, he is so cute and has one of those sexy bodies we all want in a guy.

I never thought of WallE as a v-day movie but it was very good.

by luckykel on 2/9/2010 7:17:08 PM

If you need advice please post your prob. on my profile, and I'll put the answer on yours in a few days. Thanks! =)

by soccerchic#63 on 2/9/2010 7:16:55 PM

I love all those movies!

by Swimlover4life on 2/9/2010 7:16:13 PM

oh this weekend im going to see valentines day lol. i <3 50 first dates lol

by beastie on 2/9/2010 7:09:42 PM

MOD MOD thx!

by zeus11 on 2/9/2010 6:57:37 PM

I LOVE a Walk to Remember book/movie one of my faves

by bieberfan513 on 2/9/2010 6:47:58 PM

MOD!MOD! so this thrusday i have an audition for fiddler on the roof. i am going out for the mom. already i am getting so nervous and the stress is causing my throat to become a bit hoarse. do you have any tips to reduce the audition stress and boost my confidence?

Hey babe! Remember you have a lot to offer! You will be great! Do yoga, take a hot shower and do some other stress relieving techniques.  Positive self talk will help! you can do it, you know you can!
Megan R.

by fuego55 on 2/9/2010 6:46:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so i am sooooooooo excited to go on this 5th grade field trip with my 2 besties to Universal Studios in May (lol i know its kinda early but i was excited from the first day of school!). I have a couple question: 1. what do u think I should wear? something comfortable that can get wet!!! 2.What can I do on the bus ride there (its a charter bus) to keep me occupied? I have an itouch and nintendo ds but i think that they will run out of battery lol! thx!

Hey babe! You could bring magazines to read...your friends could bring all different ones and then you can swap on the long bus ride!

Definitely something that can get wet! You have a lot of time to pack, so you should be fine!
Megan R.

by zeus11 on 2/9/2010 6:46:33 PM

MOD!! ok so i liked this guy last year, but eventually gave up. and last week, my friend told me she was talking to him, and he said i was pretty! and ever since she told me that, i've kinda been watching him, like 2 c if he's looking 2 me or something. but the thing is, i like this other guy now. i really like that other guy, but i've been nervous around the other now. idk if he likes me or what! so im kinda stuck in the middle... thanks Smile

by dancechick97 on 2/9/2010 6:42:31 PM

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!

****New Jobs!*****
These new jobs MUST be filled!
•Boys,boys,boys
•Personal Styler
•Secratary/advertiser/welcomer

Go fill out a application on the club and the new jobs will be picked on Feb.12!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 2/9/2010 6:32:22 PM

I love the notebook! it's one of my fave movies. and i love twilight and a walk to remember! check out my profile! Smile

by Sydney on 2/9/2010 6:29:05 PM

Hmmm...I personally think that "17 Again" would be a somewhat akward date movie...

-Kat
♥♫♥♫♥

by missgoodytwoshoes on 2/9/2010 6:26:54 PM

*Mod*
i wanna tell my crush that i lik him cause im pretty sure he liks me. my friends have ben bugging me 2 ask him out 4 ages. How shod i tell him that i lik him? just tell him r ask him out? and btw my skls sga is selling these chocolate roses on a stik. shod i lik buy 1 4 him? im worried thatl b corny and only the guys r supposed 2 buy them 4 the girls.

Hey babe! Be bold, guys are so clueless and often miss hints. It's important to be upfront with him and let you know how you feel!
Megan R.

by travlore on 2/9/2010 6:25:08 PM

wat does wall-e have 2 do with v-day??????????? anyway happy v-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by soccergrl13 on 2/9/2010 6:24:38 PM

hey girlies!
i have had a GL account for over 3 years and have been giving advice ever since! I have lots of experience and would love to help you out specializing in Body, Health, Friends, Puberty, School, and Family probs! Anything you have questions on I'll answer to my fullest ability an dprovide you with my honest advice. Come check it out, you can get to know me and my style of giving advice from the 200+ comments asking for advice on my profile and my answers to the questions about my hobbies etc. and from my profile sections. Talk to you soon!
~Ellie~

by hugatree95 on 2/9/2010 6:21:17 PM

MOD
I really want to hang out with one of my friends tonight but my mom doesn't really like her. So i need to think of things to do away from the house with her. all i have thought of was swimming or maybe a movie. its really cold where i live so we can't really do anything outside. Do you have any ideas of what we could do?

Hey babe! Maybe try making a craft together.  You could make jewelry or make collages out of cut up magazines!
Megan R.

by christa.lynn on 2/9/2010 6:20:48 PM

OMG I LUV THE NOTEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also like hitch, another cinderela story,twilight, and the rest I either dont know or dont like Smile check out my profile! Smile

by jayjai19 on 2/9/2010 6:20:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD sorry lol! anyways do u think that I could just go with a group of my friends?

Def! That's always more fun anyway!
Megan R.

by zeus11 on 2/9/2010 6:18:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD The thing is, that I don't talk to my crushes that much cuz we arent in the same class!

by zeus11 on 2/9/2010 6:18:17 PM

Awesome ideas! I'll probably spend my valentine's day watching movies and trying not to remember i'm single.

by tye-dyegirl105 on 2/9/2010 6:13:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD We MIGHT have a 5th grade dance at the very end of the school year and was wondering if it would be ok if I asked one of my crushes? I am only 11 and I dont know what to do! I am not sure if he will say yes back but should I give it a shot?

Hey babe! Sure! You could always ask one of your crushes to go as friends Smile so then you can hang out and have someone to dance with!
Megan R.

by zeus11 on 2/9/2010 6:11:49 PM

A Walk to Remember is definatly the best chick flick on that list, Another Cinderella Story is next!

by sassygirl93 on 2/9/2010 6:11:22 PM

I LOVE THE MOVIE DEAR JOHN!!! it was soo sad i cried lol

by Maddyrox92 on 2/9/2010 6:08:06 PM

a walk to remember was really good

by twilightgirl/taylorfan on 2/9/2010 6:05:18 PM

I'm a softie..i cried 4 another cinderella story and wall-e.Both awesome movies though

by cute_wiz_97 on 2/9/2010 6:04:18 PM

these are all great movies (: i especially loveee how to lose a guy in 10 days

check out my profile please! i've posted a lot of different types of tips (: thanks

by all you need is love on 2/9/2010 5:59:24 PM

MOD. so today my crush was looking at me alot and i was wondering if that is a sign if a boy likes you ???

hey girl! It could be! Try chatting with him next time your eyes meet!
Megan R.

by tayswiftfan13 on 2/9/2010 5:58:47 PM

i have seen all of these and all r awesome!!!

by zaclovatonick97 on 2/9/2010 5:47:47 PM

cool! but i only really like twilight and 17 again, im more of a chica who loves comedy! Smile

by alpha_girlie on 2/9/2010 5:47:47 PM

omg! 17 again is like my all time fave movie!!
hey girls come check out my prfile and coment!
-Liz

by rightfield1 on 2/9/2010 5:46:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ive been really into makeup lately (Dont worry not like caking on makeup, very natural and trying to enhance my natural beauty) and I found this great deal at Sephora. You get a full sized Benefit Bronzer (normally $28) a full sized Highlighter (normally $24 )a full sized brown mascara (normally $19) and a full sized eyeliner thats a peachy color (I think around $19 too) all for $35! I love Benefit cosmetics but Im not sure if I want to purchase this if it won't be good for me. I have light skin (not extremely light) and blue eyes. I have a sephora gift card and lots of extra cash from my birthday. Do you think I should buy it?

That sounds like a great deal! Why not go into the store and check with the people there to see if it's right for your skin tone?  They're very helpful in Sephora !
Megan R.

by Kaela :0) on 2/9/2010 5:45:43 PM

these all look so good! i've seen a few of those and i aboslutely <3 17 Again and The Notebook, two of my fav movies! But now i read this article, i really wanna get 50 first dats, hitch,how to lose a guy in 10 days, and a walk to remember! they look rly good Smile

by mnm22 on 2/9/2010 5:39:27 PM

looooooove the notebook.
the first time i saw it i cried for an hour afterwards!

by i.love.cobra.starship! on 2/9/2010 5:38:46 PM

I love Twilight (duh), 17 Again, Another Cinderella Story, and 50 First Dates. All of those are awesome movies (:

by dream_of_dance123 on 2/9/2010 5:38:12 PM

OMG LOVE ALL OF THESE MOVIES!!

by ladybuglover28 on 2/9/2010 5:35:25 PM

I love Wall-E, so cute! I love all Pixar movies!
Twilight but no Harry Potter? Both Half-Blood Prince and Goblet of Fire are VERY romantic, ESPECIALLY Half-Blood Prince. Hello, tons of snogging and being in love with who you can't be! Order of the Phoenix would work too, with Cho Chang and Harry's kiss.
Why does everyone hate Wall-E? It's adorable.

by kclove on 2/9/2010 5:34:43 PM

17 again is HILARIOUS!! WALL-E ... and i REALLY wanna see the notebook

by southern_gal_always on 2/9/2010 5:31:13 PM

17 again is HILARIOUS!! WALL-E ... and i REALLY wanna see the notebook

by southern_gal_always on 2/9/2010 5:31:10 PM

I love 50 First Dates. Drew Barrymore is so awesome!!!

by Runnergrrl16 on 2/9/2010 5:22:37 PM

MOD(: I want to do something creative and heartfelt for my bf for valentines but I can't think of anything? Would you possibly have any ideas? Thank you.<3

Hey babe! Maybe make a collage of pictures of the two of you together! Or  a mix CD with songs that remind you of him.
Megan R.

by michipie205 on 2/9/2010 5:17:48 PM

awesome movies! i love them all<3

by michipie205 on 2/9/2010 5:16:28 PM

OMG HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN TEN DAYS, BEST MOVIE!!! I'VE SEEN IT FOUR TIMES IN TWO DAYS!!! AND A WALK TO REMEMBER IS SO SAD, I CRIED ALL THE WAY THROUGH IT! WATCH THOSE TWO!!!

by m&msgrl6 on 2/9/2010 5:14:11 PM

omg i luv da notbook!

by moonfairy on 2/9/2010 5:05:25 PM

um Wall-e? really? haha. but i LOVE the notebook. i also recomend Pride and Prejudice (the one w/Keira Knightley)

by ktisjewels on 2/9/2010 4:59:55 PM

thank you!!!!!! i really want my besties over on v- day!!!! but, with all of the snow we have (and are going to get- a total of 5 FEET!) idk if that will happe. Frown

~♥have a great day♥~ ♥♥♥erighn

by erighn♥hannity630 on 2/9/2010 4:59:14 PM

ive seen 50 first dates, the notebook, another cinderella story, walle, and 17 again. i wana c how 2 lose a guy in 10 days/a walk 2 remember and hitch looks pretty good. i hate twilight.

by SingerGurl16 on 2/9/2010 4:57:29 PM

Wall-E?? Me and my firends are going to see Valentines Day Saturday night Laughing

♥I§abella♥

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/9/2010 4:52:56 PM

So last semester at school i met a sophmore. Im a freshman but he wouldn't stop flirting with me. It's so obvious that he liked me (he even told me i was beautiful.) When he tried to confess he liked me this guy got in the way and messed it up. Now its second semester and we don't have any classes together but lunch. He doesn't talk to me as much but I still really like him. What do I do? I'm nervous to do anything but talk to him at lunch.

Hey babe! Try talkin to him at lunch then! It's a great time because he'll be relaxed and there will be lots of noise and conversations going on.  Maybe say something like: It's not going to be the same not having class together...and see what his schedule is like.  Maybe you can go to a sports game if he plays a sport, or exchange phone numbers!
Megan R.

by misspolkadots on 2/9/2010 4:46:58 PM

wall-e? seriously? since when is tht a love story?

by xmonkeybrain10 on 2/9/2010 4:38:26 PM

see those look funny- i would luv to have my chica's over and watch the notebook or go and see walentines day, when in rome,or leap yr. hopefully i can cept i have a swim meet fri my bro has one sat my mom's bday is sat and then to have a sleepover- try that 1 w/ ur mamcita

by h2oaddict on 2/9/2010 4:36:06 PM

I've seen all but 2 of these! Call me a hopeless romantic ;)

by linnybug12 on 2/9/2010 4:34:56 PM

50 first dates and how to lose a guy in 10 days are good

by batlover45 on 2/9/2010 4:29:23 PM

I LOVE 17 Again! Zac is soooooo cute!

by supercards12 on 2/9/2010 4:29:12 PM

i love the movie wall-e but there isn't alot of romance in it but it is still a cute movie. Smile

by tmmanimalover on 2/9/2010 4:27:19 PM

im going to watch all of them except walle

by TaylorLautner4eva on 2/9/2010 4:25:27 PM

i love hitch (it has kevin james in it, yay!)

by SpartanGal11 on 2/9/2010 4:21:57 PM

i heard that "Emma" was good movie, too Smile

by fluteplaya101 on 2/9/2010 4:13:18 PM

iv seen all these except 17 again and i hate twilight

HEY GIRLS

please check out my profile and ill check out yours i also give advice and love to help SmileSmileSmile

by wednesday1408 on 2/9/2010 4:10:49 PM

Hey girls!

****New Jobs!*****
These new jobs MUST be filled!
•Boys,boys,boys
•Personal Styler
•Secratary/advertiser/welcomer

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 2/9/2010 4:05:42 PM

twilight again. typical Tong

by laughOUTloud4 on 2/9/2010 3:58:51 PM

nice

by Moon Dance on 2/9/2010 3:53:25 PM

First comment! How is Wall-e a love story per se? It has a little romance in it, but so does every other disney movie

by maddiegrl278 on 2/9/2010 3:51:37 PM

Ehmagawd, Hitch is hilarious! Smile

by loveydovey8 on 2/9/2010 3:45:38 PM

i sooo wanna see the first 50 dates, the notebook, and how to loose a guy in 10 days. 17 again i wouldn't say is much of a valentines day movie more as a like family film. no for the family but about family not valentines.

by rupertgrint014 on 2/9/2010 3:41:48 PM

ahhh not the note book its soooo sad!!!!

by mycoda on 2/9/2010 3:40:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD Dear MOD, I made a great mistake and totally shattered my parents trust. I've recently been earning it back and earning some privleges back but I really want my phone back. Its been TWO months!She even offered to give it back to me immediately but never did. How do ask my mom for it back without coming on too strong? Thanx, WeeZy

hey girl! you need to talk to your mom about how she thinks you have been doing about proving your trsutworthiness. ask her if she thinks you are doing well and what else you can do to be better. then say you would really like to get your phone back so you would try extra hard

Hallie R.

by weezys on 2/9/2010 3:35:03 PM

yeah i sort like these. i love twilight and 50 first dates. and i hate walle, the rest are my favorites.

by aqua girl on 2/9/2010 3:34:01 PM

first comment Smile

by aqua girl on 2/9/2010 3:33:13 PM

First commentTong

by Catlover3 on 2/9/2010 3:32:17 PM

or my faves:
Cinderella
Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Beauty & the Beast! Smile <3

by {writerflair} on 2/9/2010 3:30:08 PM

i like 50 first dates. i hate walle my lil brother loves it thoughFrown i really wanna see 17 again...is it any good?

by sunkiist on 2/9/2010 3:28:01 PM

whoo-hoo!! first comment! lol not that it means anything....=D ~C

by fashionista10 on 2/9/2010 3:20:31 PM