2 HOURS AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX

3 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu 💔

4 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

COMMENTS

How to heart V-Day...with or without a BF

Don’t hate Hearts Day just ‘cause there’s no BF in the picture. In fact, there are lots of reasons to fall in love with February 14th regardless

**MODMODMODMOD** Okay so there's this guy I like at my school and he's like my bgf, but idk if he likes me or not. He always talks to me whenever he is around me, but i'm not sure if its because he likes me or because hes just talkative. All my friends say it seems like it but i'm not so sure... so i don't want to be embarrassed if I told him i liked him and he didn't like me back. Btw he's a bit more popular than me so if that happened it would get around fast... Thnx! - Lily

Helen S.

by strawberries949 on 2/12/2011 1:54:28 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!
I tried doing the GL on my phone for free thingy and it hasn't worked. I did it twice and I never got anything. I did it again today...what's up? Did I do something wrong?

We're trying to work the kinks out so it may take some time for it to work perfectly for everyone. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by kaylicious14 on 2/20/2010 4:25:40 PM

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by nsr45 on 2/15/2010 4:15:12 PM

this is my first v-day with a BF! i went to his b-ball game and he got 3 baskets Smile his parents were there and i shook their hands lol but we couldnt hug cuz they were there Smile lol i really wanted to hug him tho.... lol nvm bye!

by livi23 on 2/14/2010 9:51:24 PM

I would do that only I haven't seen my friends for 2 weeks because of the two snow monsoons so we would have never planned anything.

But good ideas anyway

by NJessicaN on 2/13/2010 10:00:31 PM

**MODERATOR***
there used to be this guy in my grade i kinda liked. he moved schools but his older brother still goes to our school. hes a junior and im a freshmen. my older sis is a junior too so he knows her. my friends know and have talked to him before but i hadn't one day he saw me and my sis waling to our car, and he was like " she's your sister?" (talking to my sister) so he actually knew me ! ever since then he keeps joking with me, and is like you guys arent really related. and yesterday we were walking to the car, and he was like you playy fastpitch right, hopefully you make varsity so i can come watch you(: (his sis plays) hes really hot but hes older ! do you think hes into me?

by fastpitchfreak_16 on 2/13/2010 4:46:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

ok so i just realized something sad. every year my grandfather used to give me and my mom and sis flowers for valentines day. he passed away several months ago. i feel bad for not remembering that he used to do that, and i feel really upset because that meant alot to me when he did. now tht i do remember, it makes me sad because he used to get me roses in pink and red, and roses were my favorite flowers. now i feel like my valentines day is ruined. what do i do?

by kelkellkelly on 2/13/2010 4:41:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!

LOL please excuse my obnoxious CAPS lock for getting your attention. Ok, so, I'm in love with this boy who claims that he 'loves me too'. But, I've actually gone out with him AND dumped him before! He was BEYOND heart broken, and now even though he says he loves me, he won't be my boyfriend again! We've matured and I promised I won't hurt him again...he says the reason is because his Mom is too strict about dating these days, but I don't believe him. I've seem him go on dates with my BEST FRIEND after we broke up!!! He dumped her, but now, I don't know if he just doesn't want to commit to me...I ruined everything!

HELP!
=(

by Papaya on 2/13/2010 4:26:48 PM

i had these two girls who were practically my sisters (no really, i can't think of one day when i wasnt over one of their houses). But we drifted after i moved. we started reconnecting over the summer and it was like we never left off! we are having a "share the love with FRIENDS/ Who needs boys?/Reconnecting sleepover on V-day!" its gonna be great!

by xmonkeybrain10 on 2/13/2010 4:15:14 PM

MOD!!!!!!!
i am really scared. my mom yells at me and curses at me on a daily basis. none of my friends moms do that. sometimes i just want to cry. she yells at me for really stupid reasons, like eating a cupcake. i feel scared and sad and helpless when she yells at me. what should i do?

by emmapenguin on 2/13/2010 4:09:25 PM