AN HOUR AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

1 HOURS AGO 4 ways to flirt without saying a word: http://t.co/LHp5svEpre

2 HOURS AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

COMMENTS

How to heart V-Day...with or without a BF

Don’t hate Hearts Day just ‘cause there’s no BF in the picture. In fact, there are lots of reasons to fall in love with February 14th regardless

The best part about Valentine's Day is the chocolate!!!!

by elephant29 on 2/13/2010 4:07:52 PM





CHECK OUT PARTY PLANNER!!!!!

WE HAVE THE GREATEST IDEAS FOR YOUR PARTY FROM GOODIE/GIFT BAGS TO MOVIES!!!!!!

WE JUST OPENED UP SO APLY FOR A JOB OR SPREAD THE NEWS ABOUT THIS AWESOME CLUB!!!!!

CHECK US OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





by partyplaner on 2/13/2010 3:49:05 PM

MOD!!!!!!!
i am really scared. my mom yells at me and curses at me on a daily basis. none of my friends moms do that. sometimes i just want to cry. she yells at me for really stupid reasons, like eating a cupcake. i feel scared and sad and helpless when she yells at me. what should i do?

by emmapenguin on 2/13/2010 3:48:16 PM

HEY PEOPLE!!!!
check out my profile and leave a comment!

by jambajuicey101 on 2/13/2010 3:40:50 PM

HEY PEOPLE!!!!
check out my profile and leave a comment!

by jambajuicey101 on 2/13/2010 3:38:34 PM

♥

by chelsea101 on 2/13/2010 3:37:19 PM

these are the perfect ways to spend valentines. i always spend it alone and sometimes with my best guy friend

by deal_morgan on 2/13/2010 3:22:46 PM

operationbeautiful.com

because your worth it

by heidikutiekay on 2/13/2010 3:20:06 PM

Mod mod mod

Ok so my new bf is like the class clown type.He loves to make people laugh,But my other friends says he is gay because the other day the BOTH asked my friend and I if they could borrow our hoodies and accsesories.We gave them our stuff and they started to act gay and stuff like that.
I don't know why my friend said that my bf is gay,because he did it along with him!He aslso says that I am his cover up.
What should I do???

-M

by Randafanna2 on 2/13/2010 3:16:49 PM

MOD MOD hi so when i log in and click remember me it never does. why isn't it working? thanks

by zebrasrcool94 on 2/13/2010 3:11:52 PM