10 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

12 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

13 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

How to heart V-Day...with or without a BF

Don’t hate Hearts Day just ‘cause there’s no BF in the picture. In fact, there are lots of reasons to fall in love with February 14th regardless

I like Valentine's Day, mainly because my parents always get me and my sister a box of truffles and other stuff every year! Laughing

by tap_dancer on 2/13/2010 3:04:19 PM

Chocolate! My favorite!

by doodlegirl on 2/13/2010 3:01:39 PM

I kinda have the best of both worlds. Im single yet this awesome guy is my valentine! (:

by Rebecca Lynn on 2/13/2010 2:53:15 PM

These are really good way to enjoy v-day without a bf.

by Gabby(a.k.a half blonde) on 2/13/2010 2:41:42 PM

ok i know this is random but i know what my song of 2010 will be. change my taylor swift. i mean i'm moving and going to a brand new high school. everything is gonna change. and also random but my 2 year old sister likes coffee HA imagine that!

by rupertgrint014 on 2/13/2010 2:38:24 PM

Okay i dont know what to do, so i have a bf but were not really close, we've kissed, but like for Christmas he never got me anything and i got him a hat, and then at school we celebrated V-day yesterday and he didn't get me anything either, its just weird i dont know y....but the problem is that im like in love with this other guy that i've known since 1st grade, and he really likes me and i like him, but my bff also likes him, but he doesn't like her he likes me, so i dont know what to do PLEASE HELP!!

by AmandaB7 on 2/13/2010 2:28:50 PM

my bf just dumped me a few days ago. right before valentines day too. and u wanna know what makes it worse? he looked me in the eye and told me he loved me just a week and half before he dumped me. he says he just doesnt like me anymore. stupid right? comment on my profile if you agree. Frown

by mellocello10 on 2/13/2010 2:23:25 PM

If I don't want to go to his funeral would it be weird to have my own ceremony kinda thing at home? I want a way to remember him but also be able to let go.

by tennisgirl93 on 2/13/2010 2:21:01 PM

by Sammieshredder on 2/13/2010 2:18:36 PM

on valentines day, im going over to my grandmas house and all my cousins are coming and we are having a sleepover!

by spazzychick101! on 2/13/2010 2:18:32 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!