23 MINUTES AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

AN HOUR AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

2 HOURS AGO In Both of Me, a total stranger changes Clara's life 4ever. Win this mind blowing book from @BlinkPublishing today: http://t.co/ueozMpeV4p

COMMENTS

How to heart V-Day...with or without a BF

Don’t hate Hearts Day just ‘cause there’s no BF in the picture. In fact, there are lots of reasons to fall in love with February 14th regardless

HEY GIRLS

please check out my profile and ill check out yours i also give advice and love to help Smile

by wednesday1408 on 2/13/2010 2:03:59 PM

sounds fun!
this year I'm going out to eat with my parents, and then we are going to see Valentines Day, I'm super excited!

by yellowducky2713 on 2/13/2010 2:03:14 PM

all my friends r like OMG i'm texting my crush on V-day & saying happy V-day lol its annoyinggg i have noooo plans for V-day!! except maybe texting a guy i barely no but kinda like ): w/e theres always next yearrrr! whos with meeee?

by purpleoctupus on 2/13/2010 2:00:47 PM

MOD:
If don't want to go to the funeral but I want to remember him would it be weird to have my own little ceremony at home?

by tennisgirl93 on 2/13/2010 2:00:00 PM

ya for no bf weekends... lol!
leave a comment on my profile and ask me anything!
Smile

by gigglemonster on 2/13/2010 1:58:55 PM

Join CLUB GLAMOUROUS! This is a club made for girls to chat and express themselves in a fun, safe,& kind way. We have surveys, polls, quizzes, & so much more for you to have fun with! Here at club glam you get the opportunity to be a glamour girl. What’s a glamour girl? Any girl who is charitable, virtuous, & not afraid to be themselves(who are awesome girls)!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Also Join The Pretty Committee <3. For all The Clique obsessed cuties out there!Type it in, and search it for this ah-mazing club!
Looking for a club to join? Are you a club looking for more members? Go to FindUrClub right away!
Plz be sure to check out my own personal profile- popstar8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 2/13/2010 1:53:06 PM

MOD MOD !!!! Ok, so I am always really bored because there is never anything for me to do. All I am doing right now is piano and I don't really enjoy it. My family doesn't have a lot of money so even if I give up piano I can't do dance because we can't afford it. I also really like drama but we don't have anything like that near us. What could i do? I also like swimming but it is expensive. I want to do things and I will work hard at them if I enjoy them, and i don't enjoy piano Tong.

hey girl,

it's so great to want to have hobbies! have you ever thought of picking up running, or a sport? usually it doesn't cost much to join a league and you can meet tons of fun girls while you play!

xoxo

sammy d

sammy d.

by makeupx3 on 2/13/2010 1:46:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have no clue what to do today. i cant have any friends over cuz my moms bf is coming over, and my bffs guy friend died in a car crash, but he lived in a diff sttate so i nvr met him. im afraid shell get upset at my house and i wont know what to do. theres also nothing to do at my house. i had popcorn, watched a movie, stretched out, and did everything on my computer.what else can i do?? my mom refuses to take me shopping cuz we went last weekend, but nothing o got even fits me!!!!! what can i do??

hey girl!

do you have any magazines? can you cut out pictures and grab a poster board, and make a board of pictures that represent what you want to do in your life? i call them inspiration boards Wink

xoxo