4 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

5 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

6 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

How to heart V-Day...with or without a BF

Don’t hate Hearts Day just ‘cause there’s no BF in the picture. In fact, there are lots of reasons to fall in love with February 14th regardless

Mod:
I kid that a barely knew commited suicide this week and I'm not sure if I should go to the funeral or not. We weren't close at all but it upset me and do you have to really know someone to go to the funeral? Please help thanks! <3

Hey girl! You don't have to know someone to go to their funeral. If you didn't know him that well, you don't have to go. But if you want to go, then go. It might make you feel better.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by tennisgirl93 on 2/13/2010 12:50:38 PM

Hey girlsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha ok im super psyched for summer and cant wait for it to happen (i know, i know, im super earlyy)
so anyway, i've been putting together a long list of stuff i wanna do this summer so any ideas to add to the list would be great!! i wanna make this the best summer yet!!! thx

by mnm22 on 2/13/2010 12:47:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! K i feel like an awful friend. My bff really likes it when i come over to her house to hang out. But i cant come over to her house cause there is something about her house that makes it uncomfortable. And when ever i step into her house i immediately get dizzy,scared, and angry. Her older brothers also hate me (no reason why) and think I'm ugly. She doesn't believe me when i tell her that her house (and sometimes family)makes me uncomfortable and she just keep nagging me until i give in cause she "always gets her way" is there something wrong with me that i get dizzy,scared,and angry when i go into her house?(i also think im a bit psychic.) im so sorry this is so long...

Hey girl! You shouldn't have to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. Try having your BFF come over to your house instead since you will prob feel more comfy.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by nosynewt on 2/13/2010 12:45:44 PM

MODMODMOD
In the summer, I did a CIT thing at a summer camp. There was this guy there and we were friends, at the end of the summer we exchanged numbers and stuff. Now, he texts me everyday, and if I dont text back, he'll make an effort to keep the convo going. Does he possibly like me? He never flirts over text or anything, and i havnt seen him since summer

Hey girl! If he's staying in contact with you it means he's interested in you and thinking about you. Keep talking to him and see where it goes.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by candygrl22 on 2/13/2010 12:34:58 PM

i have a bf! lol
hey girls come check out my profile and leave a comment! please and thank!
-Liz

by rightfield1 on 2/13/2010 12:33:10 PM

i still wish i had a bf ...... i havent had a bf my whole life.....and im in high school now too so i think its about time but nobody likes me......

by ladybuglover28 on 2/13/2010 12:25:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
what can i do? its too cold to go outside, my moms bf is coming over soon, i want to go shopping but i dont think my mom will take me, and ive done basically everything on my laptop. what can i do to entertain myself for a while that wont be too hard? and like if its make crafts, can u give me ideas cuz i dont have alot of craft stuff. thanks.

Hey girl! Read a book, or watch movies. I love eating popcorn and watching a bunch of corny romantic comedies. Call up a neighbor or friend and see if they want to hang out.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by kelkellkelly on 2/13/2010 12:21:05 PM

Yeahh I'm glad I'm single :] it's funner to have V-Day with your friends!!

I§abella

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/13/2010 12:17:55 PM

omg i <3 valentines day even without a bf!

by horsecazy1234 on 2/13/2010 11:53:00 AM