1 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

5 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

6 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

How to heart V-Day...with or without a BF

Don’t hate Hearts Day just ‘cause there’s no BF in the picture. In fact, there are lots of reasons to fall in love with February 14th regardless

**MODMODMODMOD** Okay so there's this guy I like at my school and he's like my bgf, but idk if he likes me or not. He always talks to me whenever he is around me, but i'm not sure if its because he likes me or because hes just talkative. All my friends say it seems like it but i'm not so sure... so i don't want to be embarrassed if I told him i liked him and he didn't like me back. Btw he's a bit more popular than me so if that happened it would get around fast... Thnx! - Lily

Helen S.

by strawberries949 on 2/12/2011 1:54:28 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!
I tried doing the GL on my phone for free thingy and it hasn't worked. I did it twice and I never got anything. I did it again today...what's up? Did I do something wrong?

We're trying to work the kinks out so it may take some time for it to work perfectly for everyone. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by kaylicious14 on 2/20/2010 4:25:40 PM

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by nsr45 on 2/15/2010 4:15:12 PM

this is my first v-day with a BF! i went to his b-ball game and he got 3 baskets Smile his parents were there and i shook their hands lol but we couldnt hug cuz they were there Smile lol i really wanted to hug him tho.... lol nvm bye!

by livi23 on 2/14/2010 9:51:24 PM

I would do that only I haven't seen my friends for 2 weeks because of the two snow monsoons so we would have never planned anything.

But good ideas anyway

by NJessicaN on 2/13/2010 10:00:31 PM

**MODERATOR***
there used to be this guy in my grade i kinda liked. he moved schools but his older brother still goes to our school. hes a junior and im a freshmen. my older sis is a junior too so he knows her. my friends know and have talked to him before but i hadn't one day he saw me and my sis waling to our car, and he was like " she's your sister?" (talking to my sister) so he actually knew me ! ever since then he keeps joking with me, and is like you guys arent really related. and yesterday we were walking to the car, and he was like you playy fastpitch right, hopefully you make varsity so i can come watch you(: (his sis plays) hes really hot but hes older ! do you think hes into me?

by fastpitchfreak_16 on 2/13/2010 4:46:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

ok so i just realized something sad. every year my grandfather used to give me and my mom and sis flowers for valentines day. he passed away several months ago. i feel bad for not remembering that he used to do that, and i feel really upset because that meant alot to me when he did. now tht i do remember, it makes me sad because he used to get me roses in pink and red, and roses were my favorite flowers. now i feel like my valentines day is ruined. what do i do?

by kelkellkelly on 2/13/2010 4:41:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!

LOL please excuse my obnoxious CAPS lock for getting your attention. Ok, so, I'm in love with this boy who claims that he 'loves me too'. But, I've actually gone out with him AND dumped him before! He was BEYOND heart broken, and now even though he says he loves me, he won't be my boyfriend again! We've matured and I promised I won't hurt him again...he says the reason is because his Mom is too strict about dating these days, but I don't believe him. I've seem him go on dates with my BEST FRIEND after we broke up!!! He dumped her, but now, I don't know if he just doesn't want to commit to me...I ruined everything!

HELP!
=(

by Papaya on 2/13/2010 4:26:48 PM

i had these two girls who were practically my sisters (no really, i can't think of one day when i wasnt over one of their houses). But we drifted after i moved. we started reconnecting over the summer and it was like we never left off! we are having a "share the love with FRIENDS/ Who needs boys?/Reconnecting sleepover on V-day!" its gonna be great!

by xmonkeybrain10 on 2/13/2010 4:15:14 PM

MOD!!!!!!!
i am really scared. my mom yells at me and curses at me on a daily basis. none of my friends moms do that. sometimes i just want to cry. she yells at me for really stupid reasons, like eating a cupcake. i feel scared and sad and helpless when she yells at me. what should i do?

by emmapenguin on 2/13/2010 4:09:25 PM

The best part about Valentine's Day is the chocolate!!!!

by elephant29 on 2/13/2010 4:07:52 PM





CHECK OUT PARTY PLANNER!!!!!

WE HAVE THE GREATEST IDEAS FOR YOUR PARTY FROM GOODIE/GIFT BAGS TO MOVIES!!!!!!

WE JUST OPENED UP SO APLY FOR A JOB OR SPREAD THE NEWS ABOUT THIS AWESOME CLUB!!!!!

CHECK US OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





by partyplaner on 2/13/2010 3:49:05 PM

MOD!!!!!!!

by emmapenguin on 2/13/2010 3:48:16 PM

HEY PEOPLE!!!!
check out my profile and leave a comment!

by jambajuicey101 on 2/13/2010 3:40:50 PM

HEY PEOPLE!!!!
check out my profile and leave a comment!

by jambajuicey101 on 2/13/2010 3:38:34 PM

♥

by chelsea101 on 2/13/2010 3:37:19 PM

these are the perfect ways to spend valentines. i always spend it alone and sometimes with my best guy friend

by deal_morgan on 2/13/2010 3:22:46 PM

operationbeautiful.com

because your worth it

by heidikutiekay on 2/13/2010 3:20:06 PM

Mod mod mod

Ok so my new bf is like the class clown type.He loves to make people laugh,But my other friends says he is gay because the other day the BOTH asked my friend and I if they could borrow our hoodies and accsesories.We gave them our stuff and they started to act gay and stuff like that.
I don't know why my friend said that my bf is gay,because he did it along with him!He aslso says that I am his cover up.
What should I do???

-M

by Randafanna2 on 2/13/2010 3:16:49 PM

MOD MOD hi so when i log in and click remember me it never does. why isn't it working? thanks

by zebrasrcool94 on 2/13/2010 3:11:52 PM

I like Valentine's Day, mainly because my parents always get me and my sister a box of truffles and other stuff every year! Laughing

by tap_dancer on 2/13/2010 3:04:19 PM

MMMMM!
Chocolate! My favorite!

by doodlegirl on 2/13/2010 3:01:39 PM

I kinda have the best of both worlds. Im single yet this awesome guy is my valentine! (:

by Rebecca Lynn on 2/13/2010 2:53:15 PM

These are really good way to enjoy v-day without a bf.

by Gabby(a.k.a half blonde) on 2/13/2010 2:41:42 PM

ok i know this is random but i know what my song of 2010 will be. change my taylor swift. i mean i'm moving and going to a brand new high school. everything is gonna change. and also random but my 2 year old sister likes coffee HA imagine that!

by rupertgrint014 on 2/13/2010 2:38:24 PM

Mod!!!!!!
Okay i dont know what to do, so i have a bf but were not really close, we've kissed, but like for Christmas he never got me anything and i got him a hat, and then at school we celebrated V-day yesterday and he didn't get me anything either, its just weird i dont know y....but the problem is that im like in love with this other guy that i've known since 1st grade, and he really likes me and i like him, but my bff also likes him, but he doesn't like her he likes me, so i dont know what to do PLEASE HELP!!
thanks

by AmandaB7 on 2/13/2010 2:28:50 PM

my bf just dumped me a few days ago. right before valentines day too. and u wanna know what makes it worse? he looked me in the eye and told me he loved me just a week and half before he dumped me. he says he just doesnt like me anymore. stupid right? comment on my profile if you agree. Frown

by mellocello10 on 2/13/2010 2:23:25 PM

Mod:

If I don't want to go to his funeral would it be weird to have my own ceremony kinda thing at home? I want a way to remember him but also be able to let go.

by tennisgirl93 on 2/13/2010 2:21:01 PM

TODAY IS MY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

by Sammieshredder on 2/13/2010 2:18:36 PM

on valentines day, im going over to my grandmas house and all my cousins are coming and we are having a sleepover!

by spazzychick101! on 2/13/2010 2:18:32 PM

HEY GIRLS

please check out my profile and ill check out yours i also give advice and love to help Smile

by wednesday1408 on 2/13/2010 2:03:59 PM

sounds fun!
this year I'm going out to eat with my parents, and then we are going to see Valentines Day, I'm super excited!

by yellowducky2713 on 2/13/2010 2:03:14 PM

all my friends r like OMG i'm texting my crush on V-day & saying happy V-day lol its annoyinggg i have noooo plans for V-day!! except maybe texting a guy i barely no but kinda like ): w/e theres always next yearrrr! whos with meeee?

by purpleoctupus on 2/13/2010 2:00:47 PM

MOD:
If don't want to go to the funeral but I want to remember him would it be weird to have my own little ceremony at home?

by tennisgirl93 on 2/13/2010 2:00:00 PM

ya for no bf weekends... lol!
leave a comment on my profile and ask me anything!
Smile

by gigglemonster on 2/13/2010 1:58:55 PM

Join CLUB GLAMOUROUS! This is a club made for girls to chat and express themselves in a fun, safe,& kind way. We have surveys, polls, quizzes, & so much more for you to have fun with! Here at club glam you get the opportunity to be a glamour girl. What’s a glamour girl? Any girl who is charitable, virtuous, & not afraid to be themselves(who are awesome girls)!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Also Join The Pretty Committee <3. For all The Clique obsessed cuties out there!Type it in, and search it for this ah-mazing club!
Looking for a club to join? Are you a club looking for more members? Go to FindUrClub right away!
Plz be sure to check out my own personal profile- popstar8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 2/13/2010 1:53:06 PM

MOD MOD !!!! Ok, so I am always really bored because there is never anything for me to do. All I am doing right now is piano and I don't really enjoy it. My family doesn't have a lot of money so even if I give up piano I can't do dance because we can't afford it. I also really like drama but we don't have anything like that near us. What could i do? I also like swimming but it is expensive. I want to do things and I will work hard at them if I enjoy them, and i don't enjoy piano Tong.

hey girl,

it's so great to want to have hobbies! have you ever thought of picking up running, or a sport? usually it doesn't cost much to join a league and you can meet tons of fun girls while you play!

xoxo

sammy d

sammy d.

by makeupx3 on 2/13/2010 1:46:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have no clue what to do today. i cant have any friends over cuz my moms bf is coming over, and my bffs guy friend died in a car crash, but he lived in a diff sttate so i nvr met him. im afraid shell get upset at my house and i wont know what to do. theres also nothing to do at my house. i had popcorn, watched a movie, stretched out, and did everything on my computer.what else can i do?? my mom refuses to take me shopping cuz we went last weekend, but nothing o got even fits me!!!!! what can i do??

hey girl!

do you have any magazines? can you cut out pictures and grab a poster board, and make a board of pictures that represent what you want to do in your life? i call them inspiration boards Wink

xoxo

sammy d

sammy d.

by kelkellkelly on 2/13/2010 1:25:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

by kelkellkelly on 2/13/2010 1:12:01 PM

Thanks Liz!

You're welcome!

xoxo

Liz L.

by tennisgirl93 on 2/13/2010 12:56:40 PM

Mod:
I kid that a barely knew commited suicide this week and I'm not sure if I should go to the funeral or not. We weren't close at all but it upset me and do you have to really know someone to go to the funeral? Please help thanks! <3

Hey girl! You don't have to know someone to go to their funeral. If you didn't know him that well, you don't have to go. But if you want to go, then go. It might make you feel better.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by tennisgirl93 on 2/13/2010 12:50:38 PM

Hey girlsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha ok im super psyched for summer and cant wait for it to happen (i know, i know, im super earlyy)
so anyway, i've been putting together a long list of stuff i wanna do this summer so any ideas to add to the list would be great!! i wanna make this the best summer yet!!! thx

by mnm22 on 2/13/2010 12:47:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! K i feel like an awful friend. My bff really likes it when i come over to her house to hang out. But i cant come over to her house cause there is something about her house that makes it uncomfortable. And when ever i step into her house i immediately get dizzy,scared, and angry. Her older brothers also hate me (no reason why) and think I'm ugly. She doesn't believe me when i tell her that her house (and sometimes family)makes me uncomfortable and she just keep nagging me until i give in cause she "always gets her way" is there something wrong with me that i get dizzy,scared,and angry when i go into her house?(i also think im a bit psychic.) im so sorry this is so long...

Hey girl! You shouldn't have to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. Try having your BFF come over to your house instead since you will prob feel more comfy.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by nosynewt on 2/13/2010 12:45:44 PM

MODMODMOD
In the summer, I did a CIT thing at a summer camp. There was this guy there and we were friends, at the end of the summer we exchanged numbers and stuff. Now, he texts me everyday, and if I dont text back, he'll make an effort to keep the convo going. Does he possibly like me? He never flirts over text or anything, and i havnt seen him since summer

Hey girl! If he's staying in contact with you it means he's interested in you and thinking about you. Keep talking to him and see where it goes.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by candygrl22 on 2/13/2010 12:34:58 PM

i have a bf! lol
hey girls come check out my profile and leave a comment! please and thank!
-Liz

by rightfield1 on 2/13/2010 12:33:10 PM

i still wish i had a bf ...... i havent had a bf my whole life.....and im in high school now too so i think its about time but nobody likes me......

by ladybuglover28 on 2/13/2010 12:25:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
what can i do? its too cold to go outside, my moms bf is coming over soon, i want to go shopping but i dont think my mom will take me, and ive done basically everything on my laptop. what can i do to entertain myself for a while that wont be too hard? and like if its make crafts, can u give me ideas cuz i dont have alot of craft stuff. thanks.

Hey girl! Read a book, or watch movies. I love eating popcorn and watching a bunch of corny romantic comedies. Call up a neighbor or friend and see if they want to hang out.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by kelkellkelly on 2/13/2010 12:21:05 PM

Yeahh I'm glad I'm single :] it's funner to have V-Day with your friends!!

I§abella

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/13/2010 12:17:55 PM

omg i <3 valentines day even without a bf!

by horsecazy1234 on 2/13/2010 11:53:00 AM

check out my profile

by tayofan4ever3196 on 2/13/2010 11:27:04 AM

yummm chocolate (:

did you guys watch the olympics opening ceremony? i loved the remake of we are the world!! (: leave a comment on my profile! (:

by all you need is love on 2/13/2010 11:19:19 AM

nice! go chocolate!

by LizE on 2/13/2010 10:57:56 AM

oops shopping nawt ahopping stupid me!

by e97 on 2/13/2010 10:34:40 AM

kewl! Today I'm going ahopping with the gals and tommorow having a sleepover!

by e97 on 2/13/2010 10:34:16 AM

cool

by serafinasunshine23 on 2/13/2010 10:23:02 AM

MOD!!!!!! hi ok so how many times can you win a contest out side of the daily givaways? like could you win taylor swifts locket and the percy jackson pack thing?

Hey girl! Usually a girl is only picked for one prize so other girls can have the chance to win too.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by icestar321 on 2/13/2010 10:20:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
im going to a ballet 2day and i need 2 dress nice... would it be okay to wear this skirt i have:  i have other things to wear, but i thought this was cute.

Hey girl! That's cute and I think it would totally work.

xoxo