1 HOURS AGO RT @Alexa_Curtis: NEW POST// A super belated post from the @girlslifemag event in Baltimore last month! http://t.co/5ehd2l1aQr http://t.co/pic.twitter.com/FCpAvvEna6

2 HOURS AGO Check out ‘Girls Who Code’ new tampon game… We can’t stop playing!! http://t.co/AdbzImClOX

2 HOURS AGO 5 incredibly healthy & flavorful recipes to spruce up your H2O!: http://t.co/Xjn4DRSuTR

COMMENTS

Super Sitters Giveaway: Gamer Guys

Wanna be the coolest babysitter on the block? Need something else to add to your super sitter kit? We've got ya covered. Keep the kiddies sane...

maaaaaaaaaaaan i dont win anything!

by moonfairy on 3/1/2010 4:49:14 PM

Thanks so much. I won them, and can't wait to share them with the neighborhood kids!

by Emealia on 2/26/2010 3:43:34 PM

******CONTEST******

PEOPLE I'M HAVING A CONTEST!!! *CHEERING*

I want you to write a story

not just any story but a story about.......

!!!!!!YOUR DREAM PRINCE CHARMING!!!!!!

More like a Cinderella kind of story.

Like *EXAMPLE* "It all started when my pencil fell underneath his desk. I went over to get it. He went for it too, our hands touched, he looked up and smiled. Then I knew from then on that he was the one*

Maybe just a paragraph

it can be real or fictional

The winner will get their name advertised on my profile. I'm gonna have a lot of contests and then there's gonna be runner-ups and if you win more than one contest you'll be moved into the hall of fame.

The contest starts .... NOW!!!!!

The contest ends March 1st

You have a lot of time

I hope to see some good stories

~Sincerly Maddie

by IGotSoManyQuestions on 2/11/2010 5:33:49 PM

******MOD********
hey, a few of my friends bdays are coming up, any ideas on gifts to get them??? thx!

Hey girl, why not try getting them a cute accessory such as a necklace? No better time to spruce up fashion than the dead of winter!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by mnm22 on 2/10/2010 10:42:42 PM

ok AWESOME my lil bro would like em

by moonfairy on 2/10/2010 9:30:16 PM

IDK if id play these or not, but ive never won anythin, so im enterin"!

by supergirl52 on 2/10/2010 7:51:59 PM

This would be great except I only babysit for a little girl right nowFrown

by 1lilyphant1 on 2/10/2010 7:20:21 PM

cool u dont babysit tho Smile

by dogluver82 on 2/10/2010 7:14:56 PM