8 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

11 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

12 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

GL interns tell us: "My fabbest V-Day moment"

Spend V-day eating tonsa candy and having a sleepover with your BFF? Our interns share their fave Heart's Day memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy evryone!!!!
~ ** Check out my profile under "My Healthy You Profile" for fun polls, quizzes, riddles, contests, and more!!! <333
Smile ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~I'm also available for giving advice on any topic!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~ XxClairexX1187 ~ <33333 =D

by XxClairexX1187 on 2/18/2010 5:34:21 PM

wow what did you name your teddy bear♥♥

by chelsa4290 on 2/16/2010 7:15:51 PM

wow what did you name your teddy bear♥

by chelsa4290 on 2/16/2010 7:14:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! my mom got these chocolate heart-shaped candies for my friends for valentine's day (a little late, i know) and i was wondering if i should give one (or a few) to my crush. would this show him that i like him and think about him??

Hey chicky, I'm super busy right now, I'd love to chat and answer your question, but it's just not possible at the moment. I'm sure our lovely bloggers will help you, trust me they give great advice. Thanks for understanding. xoxo Lynae

Lynae P.

by lovin*da*sunshine on 2/15/2010 5:36:27 PM

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by nsr45 on 2/15/2010 4:17:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! my mom got me chocolate heart candies to give to friends for valentine's day (i know, a little late) but i was thinking about giving one to my crush. should i do that?? would it show him i like him and think about him??

Lynae P.

by lovin*da*sunshine on 2/15/2010 3:41:54 PM

my v-day 2010:

1.went iceskating with my single BFFs. we had sooo much fun and talked about guys.

2. went out for pizza lunch with the same single BFFs.

3. Went to store with the single BFFs and we all bought eachother candy and screamed "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!" and air kissed in the middle of the store. HAHA so cute/fun.

4. we go to one of the BFFs house and play with her doggy and mess around on her computer.

5. go to my OTHER single BFFs house. (theyre twins) eat burritos, get fat, play Life, and watch the olympics! YAY!

very good v-day! Smile<3333

by ktisjewels on 2/15/2010 12:31:25 PM

Cute :]

I§abella

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/15/2010 12:10:42 PM

Awww these are so cool! I love them all, but my fave was the first one. that is amazing!

by readerhi1234 on 2/15/2010 11:57:41 AM

Well I got my first kiss this valentine's day. Not that romantic though because it was just a hookup at a dance and I never even learned his name and some chaperone split us up and I never talked to him again Frown Frown.

by BroadwayHayley12 on 2/15/2010 10:46:22 AM