2 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

2 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

2 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Three (pink!) snacks for Valentine's Day

Lookin' for a dish that's way more unique than a box of chocolates? These delish pink treats make your V-Day super-sweet!

I mixed recipes 1 and 3 and created my own smoothie, here's how to make it! I love it. Try it out (:

Ingredients
2 containers of applesauce - strawberry-banana is recommended
About 1/2 a cup of milk
6 sliced strawberries
6 slices of pineapple

Blend applesauce, milk, strawberries and pineapple. The Magic Bullet works really well. Optional toppings are whipped cream and granola. I normally add both, and sometimes blend the whipped cream in with it. Enjoy!

Oh and be sure and tell me if you try it (:

by elizabethmariexo on 12/18/2010 10:11:50 PM

ATTENTION TO ALL GIRLS READING THIS!!!

Do you need advice? Well then ask me! I will give the best advice you can get! You can ask me questions about fashion, make-up, school, boys, family, friends, and everything that a girl has to know! I will answer your question in 1 or 2 days, promise! I check my GL everyday, so you are sure to get an answer! Just post the question on my profile in the comments. If your profile isnt publicly visable, then I will answer the question on MY profile, so make sure you check my profile daily!

♥Love & Rockets♥,
Keidy♥

by zebraatastic on 4/7/2010 2:57:18 PM

I made the parfait and its super yum!! It's so tasty. I do yoga with my mom and I make 2 for the both of us. My mom thinks it's super yummy, and so do I! PARFAITS RULE!!

by zebraatastic on 4/7/2010 2:50:54 PM

I'm all for everything!!!! Looks so good. I'm totally making those, even when it's not V Day!

by kiannahgal on 3/20/2010 8:28:23 AM

by kiannahgal on 3/20/2010 8:28:02 AM

um how do u mke a profile?

by mepbrsalsbff on 2/21/2010 11:44:45 PM

YUM! i just made the smoothie and its super delious!

by Audreana<3 on 2/19/2010 5:06:03 PM

heyy!
check out my profile under "My Healthy You Profile" for fun polls, quizzes, and more!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm also available for giving advice on any topic!
<3333333 =D

by XxClairexX1187 on 2/17/2010 11:02:17 AM

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by nsr45 on 2/15/2010 4:20:07 PM

HEY GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKING FOR A FUN AWSOMLY FANTASTIC CLUB WHERE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT GUYS AND HOW AWSOME THEY ARE?????????????? THEN CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 IS THE CLUB FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
TongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTong
PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Liz, prezzy of CLUB BOY CRAZY<3