Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

13 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

14 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

How to make over your fave chocolate-y snacks

Not only is choc a delish V-Day delight, it’s not half bad for ya! Dark versions have antioxidants and heart-healthy nutrients.

I love chocolate ice cream and well, anything that's bad 4 ya

by haleyiscool on 4/14/2013 12:50:08 PM

me love chocalate

by maddybug on 4/4/2013 6:47:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've been trying to exercise more and stuff, but 1) can you exercise too much? and 2) I reaaally need motivation at my dad's house. He doesn't have a treadmill, so what can I do to get cardio in? It's really cold here still, so running outside is hard.

Hey girlie,

I think exercising too much would be multiple workouts a day, but if you're worried about your personal exercise routine I would talk to your gym teacher or a doctor for better types for your bod. If you don't want to go outside, you could try renting a workout video from your local library, or run up and down the stairs for an indoor version of stadiums. Pushups, situps and crunches are always a safe bet, too!

Meghan D.

by GoofyBall246 on 3/29/2013 11:36:47 PM

Mod Mod Please Help!!!
Ok so Im 12 and got my period in Jan and it hasnt happenes yet and its scaring me im 78.lbs and I dont know how to gain wait either. So back to the period ?, It hasnt happened yet and right now a feel pain in that area. Like its strectching or something! Frown And I dont know how to gain weight! And my boobs r soo small. You can probably tell Im not confident in myself and Im not im in 7 th grade and I have acne and... I cry cuz I want to feel beautiful!!? Help Me Frown

Hey girl, take a deep breath and think of something that makes you smile.  Now, first of all, when you begin your period, it can take years for it to become regular.  If you want to gain weight, it's best to check in with your doctor to see what they recommend.  Check out this post about how to gain weight in a healthy way.  Check out GL's tagged articles about how to get rid of acne.  Focus on the parts of your bod that you love and think about those things.  Walk confidently and carry your head high, and you'll def feel better.  If you are worried about anything regarding your health, talk with a nurse or a doctor.  Good luck, chica!

Karin E.

by mspriness63 on 3/25/2013 11:58:33 AM

Thanks, GL! I'm on a diet, and I just want to eat healthier and stay in shape. So, I am eating healthier and exercising everyday! I really love chocolate, so my mom said have dark chocolate instead, and now I LOVE dark chocolate.

by sprinklecookie on 3/24/2013 11:45:41 PM

: )

by therainbowvampire on 3/2/2013 2:08:21 PM

ok, so im kinda really insecure about my weight. I mean i think im pretty, but i weigh way more then i should. Im 13, 5'7", and 178 lbs. My main problems are my big stomach and legs. So i told some people and a girl ik who has lost a lot of weight. I was talking to her about it and she said the most shes ever weighed was 150. I kinda died a little inside cuz i weigh more than that now. She says its cuz im taller than her,and ik im tall, but you can still tell im chubby. Im REALLY insecure so im trying to lose weight. Its really hard tho!!!!!. Idk what to do. I feel like such a failure. I know im too young and only 13, but i want to be skinny for my teenage years. I dont wanna look back and think "wow i was fat when i was a teen i wish id changed that". My goal is 140, and my ultimate goal is 120. What should i do?? I dont plwy any sports but vball...its the only one im good atFrown i just need help. Please. ThanksSmile

by lilmissamazing on 2/27/2013 11:17:34 PM

ok so 1.) Im on my period and I pooped and when I wiped my butt there was BLOOD on the wipe! I know its gross but I have to ask Why Is There Blood???
And 2.) How am I supposed to know how many "grams"my "flow" is? Like sometimes I use liners when I'm on my period and other times I have to use my moms super pads...so whats the deal?? Thanks.

Hey girl! The blood on the wipe was probably just period blood. And determining how many 'grams' your flow is isn't something I've heard of before, but if you've started your period only recently, then it's probably going to fluctuate quite a bit every time you get it. I know it's not fun now, but it'll become regular soon enough and you'll be able to tell what kinds of pads you'll need most often. Hope this helps!
Florence N.

by pinklol56 on 2/22/2013 2:47:19 PM

If you don't like chocolate covered nuts, chocolate covered blueberries are really good. Their sweet, and very chocolate-y.
Also, I love chocolate covered pretzels.

by doodlegirl on 4/18/2010 9:56:11 AM

cool... replace it with healthier options in moderation nd ur gud to go...as long as u dnt take the whole "oh, well in moderation i can have a handful of candy, a glass of soda, a chocolate truffle, and a small slice of cake" nd thts y i think moderation can be an excuse! not all the times though!

by dina22464 on 4/17/2010 11:02:31 AM