11 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

12 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

13 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

How to make over your fave chocolate-y snacks

Not only is choc a delish V-Day delight, it’s not half bad for ya! Dark versions have antioxidants and heart-healthy nutrients.

I <3 chocolate/cocoa dusted almonds!!! The chocolate is so rich and it makes the almonds taste soo good... Tong

by Runnergrrl16 on 3/20/2010 9:52:10 AM

CALLING ALL CHICAS WHO NEEDS ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you need advice do you have question about ANYTHING!!!!!! come look at are club want to work for are club just look at are club all the deets are on are page. who we need to work for the club:

5 boys girls
3 bod girls
2 health girl
2 just blane ol advice girls

so come check out are page and fine out all the deets hurry we are only offering thos positions

by GirlsLifeQs on 3/4/2010 10:50:38 PM

CALLLING OUT TO ALL GIRLS WHO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME!!!!
ok well since its the start of a new year i really want to trim down and for once fit right and confident in a bathing suit this summer!!! The only problem is i can never ever stay committed to a diet or workouts for no more than four days!!! And i feel like i have gained weight this past couple of weeks and i'm tired of feeling this way! so i REALLY NEED A WORKOUT BUDDY!!! like really bad. Someone who we can stay intouch and help each other stay on track. Someone who can help me keep on track with the excersing. in other words I'M AT MY WITS END AND NEED HELP!! So if there's any one out there who feels the same way can u message me on my profile??

by Khleo16 on 2/16/2010 9:44:20 PM

YUMMERS!!!

by laughin2hard on 2/16/2010 9:55:29 AM

**MODERATOR*** there used to be this guy in my grade i kinda liked. he moved schools but his older brother still goes to our school. hes a junior and im a freshmen. my older sis is a junior too so he knows her. my friends know and have talked to him before but i hadn't one day he saw me and my sis waling to our car, and he was like " she's your sister?" (talking to my sister) so he actually knew me ! ever since then he keeps joking with me, and is like you guys arent really related. and yesterday we were walking to the car, and he was like you playy fastpitch right, hopefully you make varsity so i can come watch you(: (his sis plays) hes really hot but hes older ! do you think hes into me?

by fastpitchfreak_16 on 2/15/2010 11:34:51 PM

yummmm i love chocolate so the gelato and strawberries sound great!

by nat716 on 2/15/2010 11:05:25 PM

HEY GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKING FOR A FUN AWSOMLY FANTASTIC CLUB WHERE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT GUYS AND HOW AWSOME THEY ARE?????????????? THEN CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 IS THE CLUB FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
TongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTong
PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Liz, prezzy of CLUB BOY CRAZY<3

by CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 on 2/15/2010 2:29:03 PM

YUM!!!!! i def have to try the chocolate covered strwberries!
-Liz

by rightfield1 on 2/15/2010 1:58:27 PM

this was in this month's magazine

by Quince_playa on 2/15/2010 1:44:06 PM